Funny Celebration Of Life Quotes Inspiring the Happy Good Love Struggles and Funny in Life. Life is great, yet death is only a short distance away, prompting a celebration of life in each moment. A memorial service is another way to honour the life of a loved one who has passed away. The celebration of life events, on the other hand, is fundamentally a rite that, unlike a traditional burial, promotes the book of life of your lost loved ones.
A celebration of life, which also provides knowledge about the deceased to others, encourages the delight of their outstanding actions rather than regret and grief. Close family, friends, and those who were influenced by the departed soul are often invited to the service, which is often planned in the style of a memorial. Rather than fostering mourning, all those who have lost someone dear get together to appreciate and renew their memories to remember the lost soul’s life and memorials.
Life is a magnificent adventure that should be savoured every day to the fullest. That doesn’t mean you’ll always be ready to grasp the day, and you might need a reminder now and again that life is a beautiful gift. Whether it’s a hilarious statement from a celebrity or an encouraging message from a great business person about giving it your all, we can all use a little encouragement and inspiration from a life quote these days.
Allow these motivational life quotes to provide you with a boost whenever you need it. Keep a record of these inspirational quotes on your phone or computer so you can search them up and read them whenever you need a pick-me-up. To help you find humour in everyday situations, read through this entire collection of amusing inspiring quotations and sayings.
What are some of your favourite humorous statements about life? Humour is an essential part of life. It’s sometimes best to just laugh when there are so many things beyond our control. We won’t be able to make all of the changes we want. We won’t be able to solve all of the problems. We can’t change some things, so we have to change how we think about them. That point of view can occasionally be found in the form of humour. This compilation of quotes from comedians, writers, actors, and other thought leaders was compiled to let you laugh at the pain, struggle, and elephants in the room. In the comments section, please tell us which quote(s) were your favourites.
Funny inspirational quotes for work and life
1. “I’ve always wanted to be somebody,” Lily Tomlin says, “but now I understand I should have been more precise.”
2. “If you don’t succeed the first time, skydiving isn’t for you.” — Steven Wright
3. “I think television to be a tremendously educating medium.” I go into the other room and read a book every time it’s turned on.” – Groucho Marx
4. “In this life, all you need is ignorance and confidence, and success is certain.” — Mark Twain
5. “You might end up somewhere else if you don’t know where you’re going.” — Yogi Berra
6. “There has never been a child so charming,” Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, “but his mother was pleased to get him to sleep.”
7. “It took me fifteen years to realize I had no skill for writing,” says Robert Benchley, “but I couldn’t give it up because I was too famous by then.”
8. “Luck is what’s leftover after you’ve given everything you’ve got.” – Langston Coleman
9. “Opportunity does not come knocking; it comes knocking when you smash the door down.” – Kyle Chandler
10. “Don’t be concerned about the world ending today. In Australia, future has already here.” — Charles Schulz
Funny inspirational quotes about life
11. “It is the question, not the answer, that enlightens.” — Eugene Ionesco Decouvertes
12. “Life is a shipwreck,” Voltaire said, “but we must not forget to throw in the lifeboats.”
13. “I’m always tempted to question, ‘Compared to what?’ when I hear someone moan, ‘Life is hard.’ ‘” Sydney Harris says
14. “The escalator to success is broken.” You’ll have to take the stairs… one by one.” – Joe Girard
15. “The brain is a magnificent organ; it begins to function the moment you wake up and continues until you enter the office.” – Robert Frost
16. “We don’t stop playing because we become old; we stop playing because we get old,” George Bernard Shaw once said.
17. “The best way to make yourself feel better is to attempt to make someone else feel better.” – Mark Twain
18. “Unless you’re a cheese, age is irrelevant.” — Billie Burke
19. “You get even less than you deserve the moment you settle for less than you deserve.” — Maureen Dowd
20. “It takes less time to do things correctly than it does to explain why you did them incorrectly.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Funny inspirational quotes about skydiving
21. “Enthusiasm, not achievement, is the secret to success,” Malcolm Forbes once said.
22. “I can’t afford to squander my time trying to get money,” Louis Agassiz said.
23. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you feel the warm sensation.” — Robert Bloch
24. “You have never been in the dark with a mosquito if you think you’re too small to be successful.” — Betty Reese
25. “The difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has bounds,” Albert Einstein said.
26. “It’s always a good idea to borrow money from a pessimist.” He won’t expect you to return it.” – Oscar Wilde
27. “Inspiration is when you don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re doing is the best.” — Robert Bresson
28. “My therapist advised me to finish what I start to reach true inner peace. I’ve gone through two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake so far. “I’m already feeling better.” — Dave Barry
29. “Nothing is impossible,” they say, “yet I do nothing every day.” — A.A. Milne
30. “I didn’t get a bad grade on the test.” “I merely came up with a hundred ways to screw it up.” — Benjamin Franklin
Funny inspirational quotes about reading
31. “It’s possible to have too much of a good thing.” – Mae West
32. “Most people overlook opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and appears to work.” — Thomas Edison
33. “It’s impossible to wait for inspiration. “You’ve got to go after it with a club,” Jack London said.
34. “In your head, you have brains. You’ve got your feet in your shoes. You have complete control over your destiny. You’re completely on your own. And you’re aware of what you’re aware of. And it’ll be up to YOU to pick where to go.” – Dr Seuss
35. “A diamond is nothing more than a lump of coal that performed admirably under strain.” – Unknown
36. “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do tomorrow,” said Mark Twain.
37. “Life is like a sewer; you get out of it what you put into it.” – Tom Lehrer
38. “Never let your principles get in the way of doing the right thing.” – Isaac Asimov
39. Truman Capote said, “Failure is the seasoning that gives success its flavour.”
40. “It is commonly stated that motivation does not last. Bathing, on the other hand, does not; that is why we encourage it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
Funny inspirational quotes about confidence
41. “You might as well laugh about it now if you’re going to be able to look back and laugh about it later.” — Marie Osmond
42. “I live by a simple philosophy: Fill what’s missing.” What is full should be emptied. Scratch itching places.” – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
43. “Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.” It can look back on a vast list of accomplishments after a few years.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
44. “You must learn from other people’s mistakes.” You’ll never live long enough to make all of them yourself.” – Sam Levenson
45. “Honest criticism is difficult to accept, especially when it comes from a relative, a friend, a stranger, or a stranger.” — Franklin P. Jones
46. “If you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred, you can live to be a hundred.” — Woody Allen
47. “The more weight you have, the more difficult it is to kidnap you.” Keep yourself safe. “Have some cake.”
48. “When I wondered to myself, ‘Can my day get any worse?’ ‘It was a challenge, not a rhetorical question.”
49. “Cleaning is essentially putting things in less conspicuous places,” says the author.
50. “It’s amazing how similar a lot of exercises and increased fires sound.”
Funny inspirational quotes about progress
51. “I’d like to be a caterpillar.” Eat a lot of food. Take a nap for a bit. “Wake up lovely.”
52. “I was left unsupervised, in my defence.”
53. “Napping sounds like such a silly thing to do. Horizontal life pauses is what I prefer to call them.”
54. I go about my business as if nothing is wrong. But deep down, my sock is slipping off within my show.”
55. “It’s called Karma, and it’s pronounced ‘Haha, f*** you,'” says the narrator.
56. “Why is there a light in the fridge if we’re not supposed to eat midnight snacks?” ”
57. “I believe my guardian angel consumes alcohol.”
58. “It turns out that being a grownup entails little more than Googling how to do things.”
59. “I’m afraid there won’t be enough coffee or middle fingers for Monday.”
60. “Never give up on your ambitions. Continue to sleep! ”
Funny inspirational quotes about mothers
61. Most individuals overlook an opportunity because it is clothed in overalls and appears to belabour.
62. Which have you done if you try to fail and succeed? – Carli, George
63. You might as well think big if you’re going to think. — US President Donald Trump
64. Because I didn’t pretend to water my artificial plants, they died. Mitch Hedberg (Mitch Hedberg, Mitch Hedberg, Mitch He
65. “You must atone for your transgressions.” Please disregard this notice if you have already paid.” — Sam Levenson
66. “It’s fine to consider the past and future. Simply avoid staring.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
67. Get your facts straight first, then alter them as you see fit. Mark Twain
68. “I need to succeed because I like expensive stuff,” Lisa Lieberman-Wang says.
69. “Hating people is like setting fire to your own house to get rid of a rodent,” Harry Emerson Fosdick once said.
70. I’ve been given a weird gene that allows me to appreciate life. Karan Patel
Funny inspirational quotes about talent
71. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do what you were going to do anyway,” Robert Downey Jr. says.
72. “Experience is the source of wisdom. “A lack of wisdom is frequently the product of experience.” – Terry Pratchett
73. “I talk to myself because I’m the only one who can give me honest replies.” — George Carlin
74. “Great spirits have always clashed violently with lesser intellect.” — Albert Einstein
75. “I came up with a solution. “The future is a mystery.” – John Green
76. “You need three things in life to succeed: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” — Reba McEntire
77. “You grow up the day you laugh at yourself for the first time.” — Ethel Barrymore
78. “The mind is like a parachute. If it isn’t open, it won’t operate.” — Frank Zappa
79. “Keep in mind that today is the tomorrow you were concerned about yesterday.” — Dale Carnegie
80. “Before we die, let us aspire to inspire.” — Eugene Bell Jr.
Funny inspirational quotes about luck
81. “On the rare instances when my heart was touched, I was never truly insane.” – Edgar Allan Poe
82. “Think left and right, low and high, left and right, left and right, left and right, left and right, left and right, left and right, Oh, the things you can come up with if you just try! Dr Seuss, “It’s a Wonderful Life”
83. “Nerds should be treated with respect. You may end up working for them. “We could all do it.” -Charles J. Sykes
84. “If you work diligently for eight hours a day, you may one day become the boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
85. “Life imitates lousy television more than it imitates art.” — Woody Allen
86. “Here’s a test to see if your mission on Earth is complete – it isn’t if you’re still alive.” – Richard Bach
87. “We’re all on this planet to aid others; I’m not sure what the others are here for.” – W. Auden, H.
88. “There are many enticing parking places on the path to success.” — Will Rogers
89. “An optimist is someone who believes that taking a stride back after taking a step forward is more like a cha-cha than a calamity.” – Robert Brault
90. “Though you just sit there, you’ll get run over even if you’re on the proper track.” — Will Rogers
Funny inspirational quotes about opportunity
91. “Better to be labelled a fool by remaining silent than to speak out and erase all doubt.” — Abraham Lincoln
92. “Light moves at a far faster rate than sound.” This is why, until you hear them talk, some people appear bright.”– Alan Dundes
93. Andy Rooney once said, “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”
94. “Talk gently to someone else if you want your children to listen.” -Ann Landers is a writer.
95. “The universe is filled with magical things waiting for us to sharpen our brains.” – Bertrand Russell
96. “Be yourself and speak what you feel,” Bernard Baruch says, “since those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
97. “The fact that intelligent life has never tried to contact us is the surest proof that it exists somewhere in the cosmos.” – Bill Watterson
98. “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay for a vast research crew to investigate the issue.” — Bill Vaughan
99. “A bank is a place where you can borrow money if you can show you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope
100. Charlie Chaplin once said, “A day without laughter is a day squandered.”
Funny inspirational quotes about the world
101. “It is said that marriages are formed in Heaven. But thunder and lightning are as well.” — Clint Eastwood
102. “By the time a guy learns his father was correct, he has a son who believes his father was incorrect.” — Charles Wadsworth
103. “Laughing at our own mistakes can help us live longer.” It can be shortened by laughing at someone else’s.” – Cullen Hightower
104. “Be amusing or they’ll kill you if you tell folks the truth.” — Billy Wilder
105. Drake says, “I was born to make errors, not to pretend to be great.”
106. “Don’t take yourself too seriously in life.” “You’re not going to make it out alive.” — Elbert Hubbard
107. “You’ve got it made if you live to be a hundred.” “Only a few people live to be so old.” — George Burns
108. “I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a lot more as they get older, and then it hit me: they’re studying for their last test.” — George Carlin
109. “Sleep late if you’re intending to do something tonight that you’ll regret tomorrow morning.” — Henny Youngman
110. “Women are wiser than men because they have less knowledge and more understanding.” – James Thurber
Funny inspirational quotes about life that will motivate you
111. Charles de Gaulle once said, “He who laughs last doesn’t get the joke.”
112. Daniel J. Boorstin once said, “Education is learning something you didn’t even realize you didn’t know.”
113. “We never truly mature; all we learn is how to behave in public.” — Bryan White
114. “Failure is like fertilizer; it stinks, but it helps things grow faster in the long run.” — Denis Waitley
115. “Curiosity is the antidote to boredom.” “Curiosity has no remedy.” — Dorothy Parker
116. “You can’t tell how strong a woman is until you put her in hot water,” Eleanor Roosevelt once said.
117. “Leave something for someone, but not something for someone.” – Enid Blyton
118. “When a man is too elderly to set a terrible example, he delivers good advise.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
119. “I’m in great shape.” George Carlin said, “Round is a shape.”
120. “Haters are simply befuddled fans who can’t figure out why everyone likes you.” — Jeffree Star
Funny inspirational quotes to enlighten you
121. “If life offers you lemons, make lemonade… And try to locate someone whose life has given them vodka, and throw a party.” — Ron White
122. “It takes a lot of information only to comprehend how much you don’t know.” – Thomas Sowell
123. “Don’t be afraid of perfection. “You’ll never be able to go there.” — Salvador Dali
124. “Every man is responsible for all the good he failed to achieve.” – Voltaire
125. “I don’t need any yes-men in my life.” “I want everyone to give me the truth, even if it means they may lose their job.” — Samuel Goldwyn
126. “Women who want to be equal to men are lacking in ambition,” Marilyn Monroe said.
127. “If you aspire to be everything, you can’t be anything,” Solomon Schechter said.
128. “The question isn’t who will permit me, but who will stop me,” Ayn Rand said.
129. “It’s plagiarism to steal ideas from one person; it’s research to steal ideas from many.” – Steven Wright
130. “Treat every day as though it were your last.” As a result, you’ll be able to sleep at night.” – Jason Love
Funny inspirational quotes about hardships
131. “True, hard work has never killed anyone, but why take the chance?” Ronald Reagan’s quote
132. “I am aware that some people do not love their fellow man, and I despise such people!” Tom Lehrer’s quote
133. “A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.”
134. “You’re only granted a smidgeon of insanity. “You have to keep it.” — Robin Williams
135. “What kind of foolish questions do stupid people ask if there are no stupid questions?” Do they get enlightened just as they’re about to pose a question? Scott Adams says, ”
136. “The first step toward failure is to try.” — Homer Simpson
137. “It doesn’t matter if you win or lose; it only matters if I win or lose!” Steven Weinberg says:
138. “You have never been in the dark with a mosquito if you think you’re too small to be successful.” — Betty Reese
139. “You can’t have it all.” What would you do with it? Steven Wright says:
140. “Squirt someone in the eye when life delivers you lemons.” — Cathy Guisewite
Funny inspirational quotes about the elevator to success
141. “Remember that you are one-of-a-kind, just like everyone else.” –Unknown
142. “Today’s changes obliterate yesterday’s mistakes.” — Gene Brown
143. “It’s possible that your life’s mission is to serve as a cautionary tale to others.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
144. “You may fall into a grave for others if you dig one for yourself.” — Irish Proverbs
145. “Of course, the difficulty with having an open mind is that people will insist on attempting to put things in it.” — Terry Pratchett
146. “Look at the world as if it were a large closet. Everyone has their outfit. There’s just one that’s right for you.” – George Harris
147. “The most valuable things in life are quite costly.” – Unknown
148. “The mind is like a ticking clock that never stops ticking.” It must be filled with positive thoughts daily.” – Fulton J. Sheen
149. “Smile to shift your facial expression.” — Catherine Pulsifer
150. “When compared to the mouth of a gossip, fire and swords are slow engines of death.” – Richard Steele
Funny inspirational quotes about the brain
151. “Due to financial cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.” – Unknown
152. “A man who properly guesses a woman’s age is intelligent, but not particularly brilliant.” — Lucille Ball
153. “If you’re tempted to fight a fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department normally fights fires with water.” – Unknown
154. “You might not obtain a star if you reach for it.” You won’t, however, come up with a hand full of mud.” — Leo Burnett
155. “Women who are well-behaved rarely make history.” — Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
156. “It’s impossible to enjoy simple pleasures while your hair is on fire.” – Emily Ley
157. Mark Twain once said, “A clear conscience is a sure evidence of a faulty memory.”
158. “You’re on your way to the scrap heap if your ability to acquire has outstripped your capacity to appreciate.” — Glen Buck
159. “Being hilarious is telling the truth about things,” Bernard Sahlins says.
160. “Common sense and a sense of humour are two sides of the same coin that move at opposite speeds.” “Dancing with a sense of comedy is merely common sense.” — William James
Funny inspirational quotes about playing
161. “If a cluttered desk indicates a cluttered mind, what does a clear desk indicate?” Albert Einstein once said, “There is no such thing as a stupid question.”
162. “There’s never enough time to do everything you want to do,” Bill Watterson once said.
163. “Those who lack imagination are irritated by stories of imagination.” — Terry Pratchett
164. “You’re either too close or too huge if you strike the target every time.” — Tom Hirshfield
165. “Those who make the most of how things work outdo the best.” —John Wooden
166. “Life is a blank canvas on which you must splatter as much paint as you can.” – Danny Kaye
167. “Whoever said, ‘It doesn’t matter whether you win or lose,’ probably didn’t win.” – Martina Navratilova
168. “Life is similar to photography.” The negatives are necessary for the development of the positives.” – Unidentified
169. “Think of a postal stamp: its value lies in its capacity to stick to one item until it arrives.” – Josh Billings
170. “On the extra mile, there are no traffic bottlenecks.” – Roger Staubach
Funny inspirational quotes to cheer you up
171. “We’d grab ours back if we dumped our issues in a pile and saw everyone else’s.” — Regina Brett
172. “Those are my ideals,” Groucho Marx said, “and if you don’t like them, well, I have others.”
173. “Life isn’t about finding refuge from the storm. It’s all about learning to dance in the rain,” Sherrilyn Kenyon explains.
174. “In business, everyone is paid in two ways: money and experience. Take the journey first; the money will follow.” – Harold Geneen
175. “No one thinks very much when everyone thinks alike.” — Walter Lippmann
176. “I can’t hear what you say because what you do is so loud.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
177. “Worrying works because none of the things I worried about ever came to pass.” — Will Rogers
178. “The reason there are so few successful people is because no one has yet discovered a way for someone to sit down and glide uphill.” – W. Clement Stone
179. “Women will never achieve the same level of success as men because they do not have wives to counsel them.” – Dick Van Dyke
180. “I am a firm believer in the discipline of silence and could talk about it for hours.” George Bernard Shaw
Funny inspirational quotes about what matters
181. “Try sleeping with a mosquito if you think you’re too small to make a difference.” — Dalai Lama
182. “Live in the sun, swim in the sea, breathe the fresh air,” Ralph Waldo Emerson said.
183. “Changing your appearance with a grin is a cheap way to do it.” — Charles Gordy
184. “In proportion to one’s courage, life shrinks or expands.” – Anais Nin
185. “Having a huge, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city is happiness.” — George Burns
186. “Too many of us are living our fears instead of our goals.” — Les Brown
187. “Remember that you are a one-of-a-kind individual.” “It’s the same for everyone.” — Margaret Mead
188. “I left early because I knew I was going to miss the train.” — Yogi Berra
189. “A few innocent flakes working together can unleash a destructive avalanche.” — Justin Sewell
190. “It’s not how quickly you run or how high you climb in life that matters, but how well you bounce.” – Unknown
Funny inspirational quotes about self-value
191. “Life is too brief to spend it solemnly.” So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me….I’ll make you laugh.” – Unknown
192. “Your thinking is the one location where your aspirations become unachievable.” – Robert H Shuller
193. “I am a believer in hope. Being anything else does not appear to be of much value.” – Winston Churchill
194. “It’s a weird thing about life: once you start noting the things you’re grateful for, you start losing sight of the things you don’t have.” – Germany Kent
195. “Change isn’t a four-letter word… rather it’s often how you react to it!” Jeffrey Gitomer says:
196. “The problem with the rat race is that you’re still a rat even if you win.” — Lily Tomlin
197. “How can you tell the difference between an impediment and a chance?” Our perspective on it. Every opportunity comes with a challenge, and every challenge comes with a chance.” – J. Baxter, Sidlow
198. “There’s a lot of power in looking ridiculous and not caring.” — Amy Poehler
199. “You can, you should, and you will if you are brave enough to begin.” — Author Stephen King
200. “The wonderful thing about becoming older is that you don’t lose all your previous ages.” — Madeleine L’Engle
Funny inspirational quotes about doing things right
201. “Unless you’re lost in the woods, never follow anyone else’s way.” — Ellen DeGeneres
202. “My philosophy is simple: fill what’s missing.” Empty what’s already filled. Scratch itching places.” – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
203. “To attain greatness, one must stand with people rather than above them.” – Baron de Montesquieu
204. Marilyn Monroe once said, “I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.”
205. “A fanatic is someone who cannot change his mind and refuses to change the subject,” Winston Churchill once said.
206. “Those who know everything are the dumbest people I know.” — Malcolm Forbes
207. “Don’t let schooling get in the way of your learning.” — Mark Twain
208. “I was so astonished when I was born that I didn’t speak for a year and a half.” — Gracie Allen
209. “I was pleased to be able to respond quickly, which I did. — Mark Twain “I claimed I didn’t know.”
210. “Those who take the initiative reap the benefits.” – Susan RoAne
Funny inspirational quotes about life and career
211. “Any idiot, and most fools, can criticize, condemn, and complain.” –Benjamin Franklin
212. “Ask a man if you want something stated. “Ask a woman if you want things done.” — Margaret Thatcher
213. “An onion can make people cry, but no vegetable has ever made people laugh,” Will Rogers said.
214. “Thinking is simple. Acting is difficult. But acting in accordance with your thinking is the most difficult thing in the world.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
215. “Know the rules thoroughly so that you can successfully disobey them.” — Dalai Lama
216. “A guy is compensated not for having a head and hands, but for what he can do with them.” —Hubbard, Elbert
217. “You are a fool if you are not your doctor.” — Hippocrates
218. “When your age starts to show around your middle, you’ve reached middle age.” — Bob Hope
219. “The only fool bigger than the know-it-all is the one who disagrees with him.” — Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
220. “You haven’t laughed enough if you don’t have wrinkles.” –
Funny inspirational quotes about the key to success
221. “Taking an interest in what other people are thinking and doing is often a far more powerful kind of encouragement than praise,” says Robert Martin.
222. “When you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re at your finest.” — Paul Stanley
223. “You know, a day without sunshine is like night.” — Steve Martin
224. “When you can laugh, it’s a good time.” — Jessamyn West
225. “Concentrate, focus, focus!” says the narrator. What do I look like, a telescope? -Naruto Uzumaki
226. “Always be kind to your children because they will choose your retirement home.” — Phyllis Diller
227. “I’ll probably never really become what I wanted to be when I grew up,” Cassandra Duffy says, “but that’s mainly because I wanted to be a ninja princess.”
228. “If you free your head, your ass will follow.” – George H.W. Bush
229. “I’m not perplexed.” “I’m just a bit of everything.” — Robert Frost
230. “A map won’t help you if you don’t know where you are.” — Watts Humphrey
Funny inspirational quotes about friendship
231. “Change isn’t a four-letter word… rather it’s often how you react to it!” Jeffrey Gitomer says:
232. “Girls have balls,” says the narrator. It’s just that they’re a little higher up.” – Joan Jett
233. “I intend to live indefinitely.” So far, everything has gone well.” — Steven Wright
234. “If I die by four o’clock, I’ll have all the money I’ll ever need.” – Henny Youngman
235. “I’ll always be there if you fall.” – The Floor
236. “Every jive has a little truth in it, and every truth has a little jive in it.” — Leonard Barnes
237. “Better things come to those who wait… better things come to those who get off their asses and do whatever it takes to make it happen.” –Unknown
238. “Sometimes doing nothing is an excellent remedy.” – Hippocrates
239. “When you’re riding, the only thing that matters is the race you’re in.” — Bill Shoemaker
240. Will Rogers once said, “People who fly into a passion always make a terrible landing.”
Funny inspirational quotes about self-belief
241. “Don’t say, ‘Why me?’ when life throws you a curveball. ‘Try me,’ she says.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
242. “Work till your bank account resembles a phone number,” says an unknown source.
243. Always give your all in all you do. Unless you’re a blood donor,” says Bill Murray.
245. “Take advantage of the situation. —Erma Bombeck “Remember all those women aboard the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart?”
246. “My suggestion is to not wait for inspiration to strike. If you’re a writer, you sit down and force yourself to think of something. That’s how you acquire a concept.” —Andy Rooney
247. “Before a fish, all men are equal.” — Herbert Hoover
248. “Have you ever observed that anyone who drives faster than you is a lunatic, while anyone who drives slower than you is a moron?” George Carlin once said, “If you’re a comedian, you’re
249. “My pessimism reaches to the point of questioning other pessimists’ sincerity.” – Jean Rostand
250. “Everything is amusing if it’s happening to someone else,” Will Rogers once said.
Funny inspirational quotes about stupidity
251. “Life is difficult. It kills you, after all.” – Katharine Hepburn
252. “Everyone has a reason for being here. “Perhaps yours is sitting in front of the TV.” — David Letterman
253. “I am only human,” said Mark Twain, “but I deplore it.”
254. “Women can’t complain about males unless they improve their taste in them,” Bill Maher says.
255. “I dream of a better day,” Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “when hens can cross the road without being questioned about their motivations.”
256. “The road to success is continuously being built,” says Lily Tomlin.
257. “If you could believe in Santa Claus for 8 years, you should be able to believe in yourself for 5 minutes.” — Unknown
258. “The higher you climb, the more you see of a monkey’s backside.” – Unknown
259. “It’s either me or my house,” she says. Both of us don’t appear to be able to look good at the same time.” – Unknown
260. Bob Harrington once said, “You never become a howling success by merely wailing.”
Funny inspirational quotes about pessimism
261. “I gave up battling my inner demons. “Now we’re on the same page.” – Unknown
262. “I’ll always choose a lazy person to handle a difficult job because a lazy person will figure out a way to make it easy.” — Bill Gates
263. “They set fire to the bridge and then question why I don’t come back.” – Unknown
264. “That’s why they call it the American Dream,” says George Carlin, “because you have to be sleeping to believe it.”
265. “You don’t always get what you want; sometimes you get what you work for.” – Unknown
266. “Half of our lives are spent attempting to fill the time we’ve rushed through life trying to preserve.” — Will Rogers
267. “Be cheerful, since happiness drives people insane.” — Paulo Coelho
268. “Sometimes you get out of bed in the morning thinking, ‘I’m not going to make it,’ but you giggle inside recalling all the times you’ve felt that way.”
269. “Man, I’m tired of following my dreams. —Mitch Hedberg “I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with them later.”
270. “Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes before you criticize them.” That way, you’re a mile away from them and wearing their shoes when you criticize them.” —Jack Handey
Funny inspirational quotes to uplift
271. “When life blows you over with enormous winds of change, close your eyes, hold on tight, and trust.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
272. “A guy is defined by his clothes. — Mark Twain “Naked individuals have little or no effect in society.”
273. “Kill them with a smile and bury them with a smile,” says an unknown source.
274. “If you let your head get too big, your neck will shatter.” — Elvis Presley
275. “Do not listen to people who weep and whine, since their ailment is spreading.” – Og Mandino
276. “I’m an early bird and a night owl… so I’m wise and I’ve got worms,” Michael Scott of, “The Office,” says.
277. “A pessimist is someone who has spent too much time listening to optimists.” — Don Marquis
278. “If life were fair, Elvis would still be living and all the impersonators would be dead,” Johnny Carson once said.
279. “Would I wear this one if I were two-faced?” ” — President Abraham Lincoln
280. “Every time something comes to mind, I second-guess myself and do it anyhow.” — Gilbert Gottfried
Funny inspirational quotes about inner peace
281. “I’m constantly late for work, but I make up for it by leaving early,” Charles Lamb says.
282. Tina Fey once said, “Confidence is 10% labour and 90% fantasy.”
283. “The Dead Sea was only sick when I was a kid.” — George Burns
284. “Don’t leave a man wondering for too long; he’ll eventually figure it out.” — Mae West
285. “The most important thing in the world is not money.” Love is what it is. Fortunately, I enjoy working with money.” — Jackie Mason
286. “How come mothers only have two hands if evolution is true?” “Milton Berle” (Milton Berle)
287. Betty Greene says, “Bending beats breaking.”
288. “Life is like handmade ice cream: sweet, seasonal, and delicious.” Before it melts, enjoy it.” – Unknown
289. “Ideas can’t be crushed by suppressing them.” Only by ignoring them can you crush them. “By refusing to think, you’re refusing to change,” Ursula K. Le Guin once said.
290. “Family bonds that bind… and make you gag!” Erma Bombeck once said, “If you don’t like something, don’t do it.”
Funny inspirational quotes about possibilities
291. “I have 99 problems, but I’m going for a run for an hour to forget about them all.” – Unknown
292. “Life is more like a web than an organizational chart.” — Ross Perot
293. “I don’t run to increase the number of days in my life; I run to increase the number of days in my life.” – Unknown
294. “The third day of the rest of your life is the day after tomorrow.” – George Carlin
295. “As long as you don’t stop, it doesn’t matter how slowly you travel.” – Unknown
296. “There are good days and bad days, and this is one of the bad days,” Lawrence Welk once said.
297. “Combine alcohol and a new box of crayons for everyone if you want an engagement party.” —Robert Fulghum
298. “Hope is a waking man’s dream.” – Aristotle
299. “I was planning to give up all of my bad habits in the new year, but then I remembered that no one likes a quitter.” —Unknown
300. “At shallow parties, deep breaths are quite useful.” —Barbara Walters
Funny Inspirational quotes for life
301. Will Rogers once said, “Always drink upstream from the herd.”
302. “May your problems outlast your New Year’s resolutions.” —Joey Adams
303. “Delegating work works as long as the person doing the delegating works as well.” – Robert Half
304. “It’s hard for me to believe it’s been a year since I haven’t improved as a person.” —Anonymous
305. “Never forget that the stream only carries dead fish.” — Malcolm Muggeridge
306. “Bad choices make for interesting stories.” — Ellis Vidler
307. “Imagine yourself as a proton. “I’m always upbeat.” — Unknown
308. “Nothing is impossible; in fact, the phrase itself declares, “I am possible!” Audrey Hepburn, “Audrey Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Audrey
309. “A peacock resting on its tail feathers is simply another turkey,” Dolly Parton once said.
310. “It’s fine to consider the past and future. “Just don’t stare,” Benjamin Dover advises.
Short funny quotes and sayings about work
311. “Nothing is impossible,” says Winnie the Pooh, “but I do nothing every day.”
312. “Sometimes I’m so clever that I don’t understand a single word I’m saying.” — Oscar Wilde
313. “Worrying works because none of the things I worried about ever came to pass.” — Will Rogers
314. “The issue is not the issue. The issue is your attitude toward the issue. Do you follow me? ” — Jack Sparrow, Captain
315. “Leadership is the art of persuading someone else to do something you want because he wants to do it,” Dwight D. Eisenhower once said.
316. “Tie your happiness to a goal, not to people or things, if you want to live a happy life.” — Einstein, Albert
317. “Never let fear of hitting a home run keep you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth, baseball legend
318. “Money and success don’t transform individuals; they accentuate what already there.” — Smith, Will
319. “Your time is limited; don’t squander it living the life of someone else.” Don’t get caught up in dogma, which entails living with the outcomes of other people’s reasoning.” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs
320. “It’s not how long you’ve lived, but how well you’ve lived.” —Seneca
Even after death, a person lives on in the hearts of everyone, particularly their loved ones. Let us have a look at some of the most beautiful celebration of life quotes and poetry that will be delivered on this occasion, which strike the perfect balance between loss and love for the soul who has passed away.
Everyone believes that their loved ones will continue to celebrate their lives long after they have passed away, so they live life to the fullest. We’ve gathered a list of memorial quotes for your loved ones that you can read at their funeral. These death phrases evoke feelings of both love and sadness.
It may be difficult to accept a loved one’s death, but remember that they served a purpose in life with extraordinary acts and text, and they should be remembered for their accomplishments and deeds. To help you cope with the pain and loss of losing a loved one, as well as to celebrate their life, we’ve compiled a compilation of the most inspirational rest in peace quotes and thoughts from diverse people. Some of these quotes are the best life sayings for appreciating the gift of life and celebrating it rather than grieving its passing.
Death is a fact of life that cannot be avoided. People must, nevertheless, live their lives to the fullest and ensure that their good deeds are remembered and that their loved ones celebrate their lives. Let’s look at some of the best funeral quotations from different authors to help you do the same.
Which of these motivational quotes did you find the most interesting and humorous? A sense of laughter is the spice of life. When we have a sense of humour, we look for the good in life, in other people, and ourselves. Hopefully, these hilarious inspirational quotes can help you stay focused while remaining flexible. To make your journey through life more joyful, maintain a close contact with them. Did you find these motivational quotes amusing? What other witty life motivational quotes would you add to the list? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.