Inspiring Education Quotes for Students and Teachers. Whether you’re a teacher or a student, the start of a new school year is an exciting moment. These educational quotes can put you in the spirit to teach and learn at any time. School forces us to step outside of our comfort zones, instills in us the ability to dream big dreams, and inspires us to achieve our full potential.
Whether you’re a parent, a student, or a teacher, we’ve got you covered as you get ready for another school year. You don’t always have to say something deep to motivate and inspire yourself and others. And, if you’re anything like me, those opportunities don’t come around often. Fortunately, people have had flashes of brilliance when discussing the notions of education, teaching, and learning throughout history, and someone even wiser recorded it.
To honor everything that education has to offer, we’ve assembled a collection of the best education quotes on school, learning, and teaching. Many of these comments are linked to giving local speakers a voice in their own classrooms. These quotes will give your students and employees the idea that you are a serious and profound thinker, and may even inspire and motivate them.
Whether you’re a student in need of motivation or a teacher looking to inspire and make a difference in the lives of your students, I hope you find them useful. We hope you found this collection of educational quotes on the value of lifelong learning to be inspiring. Education is one of life’s most powerful components. Through education and learning, we may make sense of the world around us, the world inside of us, and where we fit into it.
Which of these educational proverbs makes you desire to learn more? We learn new ideas and concepts that we can apply to better understand and appreciate the world around us and within us through education. The world around us is everything external in our environment. The world within us is made up of everything we have within of us, including our mind, body, and emotions.
Education is a strong tool for dismantling obstacles. Education is at the heart of all progress and advancement, both as an individual and as a society. Anything is possible because anything can be learned. With that in mind, here are some motivational education quotes to help you appreciate the importance of learning.
Education quotes about change
1. The eventual effect of any meaningful learning is change. – Buscaglia, Leo
2. Education is a ticket to the future, since those who prepare for it today will own it tomorrow. Malcolm X –
3. The highest return on investment is knowledge. – Franklin, Benjamin
4. Education’s roots are sour, but the fruit is sweet. Aristotle was a Greek philosopher who lived in the 4th century BC.
5. After one has forgotten what they learnt in school, education is what remains. — Einstein, Albert
6. “The more you read, the more you will learn, and the more you learn, the more places you will visit.” — Dr. Seuss
7. “Act as if you’re going to die tomorrow.” Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Learn as if you were going to live forever.”
8. “Education without values, as beneficial as it is, appears to make man a more cunning devil.” C.S. Lewis Lewis
9. “Until the day you die, you’re still learning.” – Kirk Douglas
10. W.B. Yeats once said, “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the kindling of a fire.” Yeats
Education quotes about tomorrow
11. Develop a thirst for knowledge. You will never stop growing if you do this. D’Angelo, Anthony J.
12. Education is not a means of preparing for life; it is life itself. John Dewey was a philosopher who lived in the nineteenth century.
13. Knowledge is a powerful tool. The power of knowledge is liberating. In every community and in every family, education is the foundation for progress. — Kofi Annan, United Nations Secretary-General
14. A person who refuses to read has no advantage over a person who is unable to read. Mark Twain (Mark Twain, Mark Twain, Mark Tw
15. A standing army is not a better protector of liberty than education. Edward Everett (Edward Everett)
16. They have enough knowledge and know how to learn. – Adams, Henry
17. Regarding education, I can only say that I believe it is the most essential issue in which we as a people can be involved.- Abraham Lincoln
18. Learning is like rowing upstream: if you don’t advance, you’ll fall behind. – Proverb from China
19. Encouragement makes up ninety percent of education. – France, Anatole
20. Nothing can be learned unless one moves from the familiar to the unknown. – Bernard, Claude
Education quotes about its fruits
21. Robert Frost once said, “Education is the ability to listen to practically anything without losing your fury or your self-confidence.”
22. Learning does not happen by accident; it must be pursued with zeal and attended to with zeal.- Abigail Adams
23. Aristotle once said, “Educating the head without educating the heart is no education at all.”
24. Education cannot be withheld from the receptive mind any more than it can be forced upon the unreasoning.- Agnes Repplierg
25. They won’t be able to stop me. I’ll receive my education whether it’s at home, school, or anywhere else. Malala Yousafzai, Malala Yousafzai, Malala Yousafzai
26. I was looking up words in the dictionary. I initially mistook it for a poem on everything. Steven Wright (author)
27. “A guy who reads nothing at all is better educated than a man who reads only newspapers,” Thomas Jefferson once said.
28. It is not necessary to learn. Dr. W. Edwards Deming: “Neither is survival.”
29. Teaching does not produce learning. Learning is the result of learners’ activity.- John Holt
30. Take on the mindset of a student: you’re never too big to ask questions, and you’re never too smart to learn something new. – Mandino, Og
Education quotes to inspire and teach
31. The most potent weapon you can employ to change the world is education. — Nelson Mandela, South Africa
32. “I agree that instilling a love of reading in one’s child is a wonderful gift.” – Ann Brashares
33. “Whatever our libraries cost, it’s a bargain compared to the cost of an illiterate nation.” Walter Cronkite
34. “Education, to me, is a leading out of what is already there in the soul of the student.” Muriel Spark
35. Victor Hugo once said, “He who opens a school door, closes a jail.”
36. Dr. John G. Hibben defines education as the ability to deal with life’s challenges.
37. Failure is the beginning of learning; the first failure is the beginning of education. – Hersey, John
38. “I’ve never let my education be hampered by my schooling.” – Mark Twain
39. “The goal of good education is intelligence plus character.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
40. “Education is about bettering others’ lives and leaving your community and world in a better state than you found it.” – Marian Wright Edelman
Education quotes about reading
41. “Every act of intentional learning necessitates the willingness to endure a self-esteem injury.” That is why young infants learn so easily before they are aware of their own self-importance.” – Thomas Szasz
42. You’re never a master; you’re always a student. You must continue to move forward. Conrad Hall (Conrad Hall)
43. The goal of education is to transform mirrors into windows. Sydney J. Harris is a writer who lives in New York City.
44. Children must be educated, but they must also be given the opportunity to educate themselves. Ernest Dimnet is a writer and poet.
45. “Every artist was an amateur at one time or another.” — Ralph W. Emerson
46. “Education is mostly what we haven’t learnt,” said Mark Twain.
47. By nature, all men want to know.- Aristotle
48. “Education must teach more than just labor; it must teach life.” – W. Du Bois, E. B.
49. “I owe my survival to my father, but I owe it to my instructor to live well.” – Alexander the Great
50. “Wisdom…. comes from education and learning, not from age.” Anton Chekhov
Education quotes that will make your day
51. “Education is a never-ending process, like riding a bicycle… If you don’t pedal, you won’t get anywhere.” — George Weah
52. “Education is the best friend you can have.” Everywhere, an educated individual is appreciated. “Education triumphs over youth and beauty.” — Chanakya
53. “Education isn’t about filling a pail, but about starting a fire.” -William Butler Yeats was a poet who lived in the nineteenth century.
54. “A decent education lays the groundwork for a brighter future,” Elizabeth Warren says.
55. “Give a girl an education and properly introduce her to the world, and ten to one she will be able to settle down without extra expense to anyone.” ‘Jane Austen’
56. “Formal education will get you by; self-education will make you a fortune,” Jim Rohn said.
57. “The longer I live, the more I discover.” Michel Legrand says, “The more I learn, the more I comprehend, the less I know.”
58. “We learn through seeking and blundering,” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said.
59. “Are you familiar with the distinction between education and experience?” When you read the fine print, you gain education; when you don’t, you get experience. ‘Pete Seeger’
60. “Knowledge provides you with the ability to make a difference.” -Claire Fagin is a writer who lives in New York City.
Education quotes that will inspire you
61. “When you take the choice out of education, it becomes schooling,” says John Taylor Gatto.
62. Epictetus said, “Only the learned are free.”
If you like these quotes, you’ll appreciate our Epictetus collection of thought-provoking quotes.
63. “A lady with an education may be able to sit in a chair rather than resting on her back for longer periods of time.” “I believe that is a significant advantage.” Anne Bishop
64. “Excellent instruction is easily recognized. You’ll know it without a doubt because it wakes in you the sensation that tells you this is something you’ve always known.”
65. “I believe you learn more if you laugh at the same time,” Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows said.
66. “I don’t want vengeance on the Taliban; I want education for the Taliban’s sons and girls,” Malala Yousafzai said.
67. “Education is that which shows to the wise the great boundaries of their knowledge, while concealing them from the ignorant.” Mark Twain
68. “It’s a personal matter.” That is what education accomplishes. It brings the world closer to you.” Cormac McCarthy
69. “The appropriate education of a nation’s children is its principal hope,” Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus said.
70. “You can kill terrorists with guns, but you can’t eliminate terrorism with knowledge,” Malala Yousafzai says.
Education quotes on being useful
71. “To the curious mind, the entire world is a laboratory.” –Martin Fisher
72. “We learn by doing the things we have to learn before we can do them,” Aristotle said.
73. “It is typically what we already know that keeps us from learning.” –Claude Bernard
74. “Learning is a treasure that follows its owner wherever he or she goes.” — Chinese Proverb
75. “Every student can learn; it just won’t happen on the same day or in the same method for every student.” –George Evans
76. “The only person who has learnt how to grow and change is educated.” – Carl Rogers
77. “Never allow formal schooling to obstruct your learning.” – Mark Twain
78. “If you open a book, you will learn something.” – Confucius
79. “We learn from our mistakes, not our victories!” “Bram Stoker’s Bram Stoker’s Bram Stoker’s
80. “I believe you’re dead the minute you don’t learn.” – Jack Nicholson
Quotes about education and the power of learning
81. “A teacher is one who gradually renders himself obsolete.” — Thomas Carruthers
82. “Education is not the filling of a jar, but the igniting of a flame.” –Socrates
83. “Once a new thought has broadened a man’s mind, it never returns to its original dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
84. “We can learn wisdom in three ways: first, by meditation, which is the noblest approach; second, by imitation, which is the easiest method; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter.” — Confucius
85. “Let your self-improvement keep you so occupied that you don’t have time to criticize others.” Roy T. Bennett
86. “The more I learn, the more convinced I become that I know nothing.” — Voltaire
87. “You have to live and learn.” In any case, you’re still alive.” Douglas Adams
88. “The delight of learning is the noblest pleasure.” — Leonardo da Vinci
89. “I sincerely believe that self-education is the only form of education there is.” Isaac Asimov
90. “Wisdom is the result of a lifelong effort to acquire it, not of instruction.” Albert Einstein
Education quotes to light your inner fire
91. “Education is the art of transforming man into an ethical being.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
92. “The key to unlocking the golden door of freedom is education.” — George Washington Carver
93. “Education is the ability to think clearly, perform well in the world’s work, and cherish life,” Brigham Young said.
94. “The goal of education is to replace an empty mind with one that is open.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
95. “Education is the process of assisting a youngster in realizing his potential.” – Eric Fromm
96. “Education is virtually totally responsible for the world’s growth.” –
George Eastman was a photographer who lived in the United States
97. Will Durant: “Education is the transfer of civilization.”
98. “If someone is on the wrong road, he doesn’t need to be motivated to get back on track. To turn him around, he needs education.” — Jim Rohn
If you like these quotations, you’ll appreciate our collection of short motivational quotes to get you ready for the day.
99. Wendell Willkie said, “Education is the mother of leadership.”
100. “Education is more than just going to school and earning a diploma. It’s all about broadening your horizons and taking in the truth of life. Shakuntala Devi is a Hindu goddess who lives in India.
Education quotes to remind of its power
101. “Education is the process of instilling in our children a desire for the good things in life.” – Plato
102. “The great goal of education is action, not knowledge.” — Herbert Spencer
103. “Education is not the accumulation of knowledge, data, facts, skills, or capacities – that is training or instruction – but rather the emergence of what is concealed as a seed.” – Thomas Moore
104. “Education should ignite a passion within us to better ourselves and our world,” says Sarah Josepf.
105. “Education is simply the soul of a civilization as it passes from generation to generation,” Gilbert K. Chesterton once said.
106. Desiderius Erasmus once said, “Your library is your paradise.”
107. “Education is the gradual recognition of our own ignorance,” Will Durant says.
108. “Anyone who stops learning, whether they are twenty or eighty, is old.” Anyone who continues to study remains youthful. “The most important thing in life is to keep your mind youthful,” Henry Ford once said.
109. “Education is the systematic formation of a thinking habit.” – Ernest Dimnet
110. “The wonderful thing about learning is that no one can take it from you.” B.B. King
Quotes on education to help you think more clearly.
111. “If you pay attention, you can learn something new every day.” — Ray LeBlond
112. “One learns by doing; for even if you think you know something, you don’t know until you try.” — Sophocles
113. “All good knowledge is difficult to acquire.” — Greek proverb
114. “The learned and uninformed are as different as the living and the dead.” – Aristotle
115. “Education fosters self-assurance. Hope is bred by confidence. Confucius said, “Hope produces peace.”
116. “By education, I mean an all-round pulling of the best in a child and a man in body, intellect, and spirit,” Mahatma Gandhi said.
117. George Boas once said, “Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.”
118. “Education distinguishes man from man more than nature distinguishes man from beast.” — John Adams
119. “Studying without a desire to learn destroys the memory, and it retains little of what it learns.” – Leonardo da Vinci
120. “The goal of education is to gain knowledge of values, not facts.” — William Burroughs
Quotes About Education and growth
121. “The power of education lies in the content of a book, and it is through this power that we can influence our future and change lives.” – Malala Yousafzai
122. “The essence of knowledge is to be able to use it; not to be able to apply it is to admit your ignorance.” – Confucius
123. “Education is everything- it is your power, it is your path in life for whatever you want to achieve,” Ciara says.
124. “Every state’s foundation is its youth’s education.” — Diogenes of Sinope
125. “Education is something that no one can take away from you,” Elin Nordegren says.
126. “Education’s purpose is to teach people how to think deeply and critically. True education seeks to combine intelligence with character.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
127. “Educated girls make their countries stronger and more prosperous.” – Michelle Obama
128. “Men learn themselves by teaching others.” – Thomas Lodge
129. “We want an education that develops character, strengthens the mind, broadens the intellect, and enables one to stand on one’s own two feet.” – Swami Vivekananda
130. “Education is no longer viewed as a means of preparing for adulthood, but as a continuous process of growth and development from conception to death,” says Stephen Mitchell.
Quotes About Education and life
131. “A man’s mind may never return to its original dimensions if he is stretched by new ideas.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
132. “The best teachers show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see,” Alexandra K. Trenfor says.
133. “Try ignorance if you think education is expensive.” – Andy McIntyre
134. “It is impossible for a man to learn what he already believes he knows.”-
135. “What is the distinction between school and life?” You are taught a lesson and then given an exam at school. You are given a test in life to teach you a lesson.” – Tom Bodett
136. “The half-educated, a rather difficult class, owns the modern world because they are unaware of how little they know.” – William R. Inge
137. “We learn more by not finding the answer to a question than we do by learning the answer itself,” Lloyd Alexander says.
138. “What does education frequently accomplish?” It turns a free, meandering brook into a straight-cut ditch.” – Henry David Thoreau
139. “We never forget what we learn with pleasure.” – Alfred Mercier
140. “Education would be far more effective if the goal was for every boy and girl to know how much they don’t know by the time they leave school, and to be imbued with a lifelong desire to learn it.” – William Haley
Quotes About Education and progress
141. “I never teach my students; instead, I try to create an environment in which they can learn.” – Albert Einstein
142. “When I learned to read, the world opened up to me.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
143. “The mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled.” – Plutarch
144. “Stay away from folks who try to diminish your goals. Small people do it all the time, but the truly great inspire you to believe that you, too, can achieve greatness.” – Mark Twain
145. “Education is far too important to be left entirely in the hands of teachers.” – Francis Keppel
146. “Curiosity survives formal education by a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
147. “Having a good mind isn’t enough. The most important thing is to make good use of it.” –
148. “Knowledge is the most powerful and liberating force in the universe.” – William H. Gray III
149. “Experience is what you do with what happens to you, not what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
150. “What you most need to learn, you teach best.” – Richard Bach
Quotes About Education and information
151. “Education’s goal is to replace a closed mentality with an open one.” – Malcolm Forbes
152. “We must demonstrate our enthusiasm for knowledge if we want our children to value school.” – Brad Sherman
153. “As long as you don’t stop, it doesn’t matter how slowly you go.” –
154. “A teacher’s job is to encourage children to perceive their own vitality.” – Joseph Campbell
155. Margaret Mead once said, “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
156. “The mission of the modern educator is to irrigate deserts, not to cut down jungles.” – C. Lewis, S.
157. “I prefer a teacher who offers you something to think about at home other than homework,” Lily Tomlin says.
158. “The most idiotic type of education is to just feed the child with a lot of information and force him to pass examinations.” — Jiddu Krishnamurti
159. “Education, in my opinion, is all about being enthusiastic about something. “Seeing emotion and enthusiasm can help a message get over.” — Steve Irwin
160. “I’m always learning something new. “My diploma will be my tombstone.” — Eartha Kitt
Quotes on education for teachers and students
161. ABRAHAM LINCOLN once said, “The only way to forecast your future is to build it.”
162. “I’m still learning,” Michelangelo once said.
163. “The mind is never exhausted by learning.” — Leonardo Da Vinci
164. “There will always be more questions than answers in a well-educated mind.” —Helen Keller
165. “The lovely thing about learning is that no one can take it from you.” – B.B.King
166. —Thomas Huxley “Try to learn something about everything and everything about.”
167. “Learning without thought is a waste of time; learning without thought is dangerous.” – Confucius
168. “I am constantly doing what I am unable to do in order to learn how to do it.” —Pablo Picasso
169. “It’s simple to be a student. Learning necessitates effort.” —William Crawford
170. “I am always willing to learn, even if I do not always enjoy being instructed.” – Winston Churchill
Education quotes to motivate you to learn on a daily basis
171. “Education is costly, but ignorance is also costly.” — Claus Moser
172. “Life is an open book examination.” In the online era, learning how to learn is your most valuable talent.” —Marc Cuban
173. “When he sets out to acquire a new language, science, or how to ride a bicycle, he has entered a new realm as truly as if he were a kid newly born into the world,” Frances Willard writes.
174. “Take what you’ve learned and use it to make a difference.” —Tony Robbins
175. “Whoever neglects learning in his youth loses the past and is dead for the future,” Euripides writes.
176. “Always act as if there is something fresh to learn, and you will.” —Vernon Howard
177. “I know a lot of high achievers who are lifelong learners. I’m always on the lookout for new skills, thoughts, and ideas. They won’t grow and won’t progress toward excellence if they don’t learn.” – Denis Waitley
178. “The ability to adapt to change is intelligence.” –Stephen Hawking
179. “Teach your children more than just how to read. Teach children to think critically about what they read. Instill in them the habit of questioning everything.” –George Carlin
180. “You won’t understand anything until you’ve learned it in several different ways.” — Marvin Minsky
Quotes About Education and liberty
181. “Hate school and you’ll always be an idiot.” — German proverb
182. “The wise man recognizes his ignorance.” — Victor Hugo
183. “I’ve discovered… that the best classroom in the world is at an elderly person’s feet.” –Andy Rooney is a professional football player.
184. “When we graduate, we don’t stop going to school.” — Carol Burnett
185. “You can’t learn what the world will do next year in school.” – Henry Ford
186. “We now recognize that learning is a lifelong process of staying current with changes. The most important task, however, is to teach people how to learn.” – Peter Drucker
187. Robert Frost once said, “I am not a teacher, but an awakened.”
188. “In the end, we only keep from our studies what we can put into practice.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
189. “To teach properly, we don’t need to communicate everything we know; only what the student needs to hear.” – Anonymous
190. “Study hard in the most undisciplined, irreverent, and unique manner possible what fascinates you the most.” — Richard Feynman
Education quotes for students
191. “Men learn and teach at the same time.” — Lucius A. Seneca
192. “Learning is what it is. You suddenly realize something you’ve known all your life, but in a different light.” — Doris Lessing
193. “Whoever dared to educate must never stop learning.” – Anonymous
194. “The lovely thing about learning is that no one can take it from you.” – B.B. King
195. “As much as the living are to the dead,” Aristotle said when asked how much educated folks were superior to those who were uneducated. –Diogenes Laertius
196. Tim Sanders once said, “Education without application is just entertainment.”
197. “No difficulty can withstand the persistent onslaught of thought.” — Voltaire
198. “A man who drags a cat by the tail learns something he couldn’t learn otherwise.” -Mark Twain
199. “When you’re talking, you’re not learning anything.” –Lyndon B. Johnson
200. “The purpose of opening the mind, like the purpose of opening the mouth, is to close it on something substantial.” – G. Chesterton, K.
Quotes on education that will broaden your horizons
201. “A little knowledge can be dangerous.” –Alexander Pope
202. “Smooth seas do not produce skilled sailors,” says an African proverb.
203. “Anyone who begins to think jeopardizes some part of the universe.” –John Dewey
204. “Education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pot.” – W.B. Yeats
205. “Wisdom is the ability to see what others miss.” — William James
206. “You’ll never know everything there is to know about anything, especially something you love,” Julia Child once said.
207. “What we already know frequently inhibits us from learning.” — Claude Bernard
208. “Make a commitment to lifelong learning. “Your intellect and what you put into it are the most valuable assets you’ll ever have.” – Albert Einstein
209. “What matters is what you learn after you know everything,” says John Wooden.
210. “Rules don’t teach you how to walk.” “By doing and falling over, you learn.” — Richard Branson
Quotes about education that encourage you to push yourself
211. “You can only think what everyone else is thinking if you only read the literature that everyone else is reading.” — Haruki Murakami
212. “Success does not happen by chance.” It takes a lot of hard effort, dedication, learning, studying, sacrifice, and, most importantly, passion for what you’re doing or learning to accomplish.” – Pele
213. “The objective of learning is growth, and unlike our bodies, our minds can continue to expand as long as we live.” — Mortimer Adler
214. “In any industry, continuous learning is the minimal condition for success.” — Brian Tracy
215. “The wick in the flame of learning is curiosity.” — William Arthur Ward
216. “It’s all about constructing bridges in education.” – Ralph Ellison
217. “It is impossible to begin to learn what one already knows,” Epictetus said.
218. “A child who is simply educated at school is uneducated.” — George Santayana
219. “Anyone who isn’t ashamed of who they were last year isn’t learning enough,” Alain de Botton says.
220. “Education is to the human soul what sculpture is to a block of marble.” – Joseph Addison
Quotes about education that will motivate you to keep learning
221. “Even a foe can teach a man wisdom.” – Aristophanes
222. “What distinguishes a bright and talented child may not always be outstanding grades in school, but rather a unique way of viewing the world and learning.” —Chuck Grassley
223. “If you use the experience wisely, nothing is a waste of time.” — Auguste Rodin
224. “Education is the antidote to violence,” according to Edward James Olmos.
225. “Tell someone else what you learnt.” Naval Ravikant says, “Teaching forces learning.”
226. “Life is a series of lessons that must be experienced in order to be fully comprehended.” – Helen Keller
227. “Education is our passport to the future,” Malcolm X once said, “because tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it now.”
228. “What matters is not to cease asking questions; curiosity has its own reason for being.” –Albert Einstein
229. “Let us remember: A book, a pen, a child, and a teacher can change the world,” Malala Yousafzai said.
230. “Learn as if you weren’t going to reach your objective and as if you were afraid of falling short.” Confucius
Quotes on education that will change the way you think
231. “You can’t imagine being something you don’t understand.” You must develop the ability to dream large. Sonia Sotomayor: “Education exposes you to what the world has to offer, to the possibilities that are available to you.”
232. “Intellectual development should begin at birth and end only at death,” Albert Einstein said.
233. “In your head, you have brains. You’ve got your feet in your shoes. You have complete control over your own destiny.” —Dr. Seuss
234. Nora Ephron once said, “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.”
235. “We all learn by doing,” Peter De Vries says, “but some of us have to go to summer school.”
236. “Curiosity is the antidote to boredom.” “Curiosity is incurable.” — Dorothy Parker
237. “Educating one person can change a life; educating many people can change the world.” – Shai Reshef
238. “Plan for a year by sowing rice; plan for a decade by planting trees; plan for a lifetime by educating people.” — Chinese Proverb
239. “Knowledge and wisdom grow as a result of learning. “Having more information about a situation strengthens one’s position.” – Faye Horton
240. “It’s not that I’m particularly bright; it’s just that I spend more time thinking about difficulties.” — Albert Einstein
Education quotes to inspire a love of learning
241. “Don’t live in your own little bubble. It’s best to learn from others’ successes, as this will give you the motivation to succeed.” – Dennis Jansen
242. “Teachers open the door, but you must walk through it alone.” — Chinese proverb
243. “You gain whenever you learn.” – Bob Ross
244. “Tolerance is the highest reward of education.” – Hellen Keller
245. “Learning is the process of discovering what you already know.” – Richard Bach
246. “A man is defined by the books he reads.” — Joseph Brodsky
247. “Education is a journey from darkness to light,” Allan Bloom once said.
248. “I don’t have any exceptional abilities.” “I’m just curious because I’m curious.” — Albert Einstein
249. “The ability to entertain a concept without embracing it is the mark of an educated mind.” — Aristotle
250. “Educating a man in thought but not in morals is to educate a threat to society,” Theodore Roosevelt said.
Education quotes to rekindle your desire to learn
251. “First and foremost, God created idiots. That was just for fun. Then he went on to become a school board member.” — Mark Twain
252. “If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day; teach him to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.” – Maimonides
253. “In one generation, the philosophy of the classroom will be the philosophy of government in the next.” – Abraham Lincoln
254. “Education is a noble pursuit, but it is useful to recall now and again that nothing worth knowing can be taught.” – Oscar Wilde
255. “My mother constantly told me that I ought to be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy.” Some persons who were unable to attend school were more educated and bright than university professors. Maya Angelou’s quote
Education is at the heart of everything good in today’s world. We would not have progressed in education, computers, mathematics, psychology, engineering, or any other field without education. It is critical that we continue to learn. One of the most important things we can do now to ensure our futures is to educate ourselves. These quotes, perhaps, have demonstrated why we should all pursue education. Did you like these educational quotes? Which of the education quotations did you like the best? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.