Good health is one of the things that money cannot buy since it is priceless. Every person values their health because it improves their spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical well-being. As vital as good health is, it’s also one of the most difficult problems people face on a daily basis, with a slew of unavoidable threats.
Many efforts are routinely made, but prayer is thought to be the most powerful weapon in the fight against illness, beyond what professionals can accomplish. So, send any of the get well soon prayers for a buddy’s rapid recovery below to a friend who is bravely battling a health difficulty. This will help them feel better because they will realize they are not alone in their difficulties.
Let’s face it, a friend’s disease has an impact on us as well. We only wish for a swift recovery for our good friend. Our emotive or inspirational quotes for sick friends can encourage them to fight back and stay strong. Sometimes our well-wishes or prayers are just what they require. If you’re looking for get well soon wishes or messages to send to a sick friend, you’ll find a variety of options below. Send them some of these get well wishes that are filled with love, sympathy, and warmth.
You must send a get well card to any of your pals who are admitted to the hospital. But what are your options for writing on that card? You can be perplexed or looking for inspiration. We’re here to assist you. We’re going to share a few get well soon notes with a friend today. I am confident that these messages will provide comfort and joy to your ailing buddy. It will also provide some joy to his life.
It can take a lot of time and thought to figure out what to include in a get-well-soon card for a closest friend who is sick or recuperating from an illness. Of course, you are saddened when you learn of the person’s illness, but telling them only goes so far. It is much more beneficial to find encouraging and reassuring words that can revive their hope of healing, but this can be tough.
If you’re stumped for what to say in a card to wish him or her well, pick one (or more) from my list that best expresses your thoughts for someone who is sick or recuperating from an illness. The samples below will provide you with plenty of ideas and inspiration for writing your own unique get-well-soon wishes.
If any of your friends are unwell or injured, let us urge them to recover quickly by sending them a nice, amusing, and inspirational get well soon letter! Best friends are those who come to each other’s rescue when they are in distress. Make him/her feel as if he/she is your top priority at this trying moment.
A powerful and meaningful inspiring message might provide the emotional confidence needed to get back on his or her feet. A touching and heartfelt get-well message might draw you closer to them. Don’t worry if you’re short on words to send as a get well soon message. We’ve gathered the best get-well-soon wishes, messages, and quotes for you to send to your ill buddy right here. So, without further ado, let’s get started with these lines that you can use to send a message.
It is common knowledge that prayer has the ability to heal, which is why devoted people see it as a very effective and potent medicine against illness. Even science acknowledges the importance of prayers in mending believers’ health. And, because we know how effective prayers can be in terms of healing, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most poignant “get well soon” prayers available on the Internet. Sending one of our well-crafted prayers for your loved ones’ rapid recovery will not only let them know you’re thinking of them while they fight illness, but it will also help them feel better and heal faster from whatever ails them.
Prayer message for a sick friend
1. He alone, who possesses the ability to heal entirely, will infuse your body with health and vigour.
2. Dear, this illness will only last a short time. I assure you, it will fade away with the passage of time.
3. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t remember you in my prayers. You’ve been cured! Dear friend, get well soon.
4. Regardless of what doctors may have diagnosed or how concerned they appear to be, God is the greatest Physician, and He will undoubtedly heal you.
5. I’ve missed our conversations and gists since you’ve been ill. I hope you get better soon since I am looking forward to seeing you again.
6. No one has ever managed to make the atmosphere as dynamic and intriguing as you have. Get well soon, for you will be greatly missed.
7. Your presence was sorely missed, and I wish you a speedy recovery.
8. You haven’t had any fun since you were admitted to the hospital. I sincerely hope you are in good health and have a great time when you return.
9. Never realized how important your presence was until you weren’t there. Your healing will be perfected by God. Get well soon, pal.
10. Please, sweetheart, be strong for me. Eat healthily and take your meds as directed. Everything will be well with you!
Get well soon messages for a friend with covid
11. Many people do not cherish their health until it is taken away from them. I’m confident that this will teach you to value your health. Regardless, I wish you good health.
12. My heart aches for you, and I wish you greater joy and a sound mind.
13. I’ve always known how wonderful it is to have a friend like you. It hurts me so much not to have you around. I pray that God heals you and removes your illness. Please get better as soon as possible.
14. Your spirit, soul, and body are in good health. I wish you excellent health and mental clarity.
15. Health is more important than wealth. I’m sure you’ve learned your lesson about pursuing wealth less and putting your health first. Get better soon.
16. Health is a form of wealth. Now, more than ever, your health is my top priority. I hope you recover quickly.
17. Nothing makes a man more lively than good health. Please recover quickly and make us proud once more.
Get well soon messages for loved ones
18. I was on the verge of crying when I saw my normally vibrant friend on the bed, pale and lifeless. Death will never be your lot in life. Get well as quickly as possible.
19. I’m sure you’ll pay more attention to your food and relaxation after this. May God give you the strength you need.
20. I’ve missed a lot of outings because you weren’t available to accompany me. I miss you terribly, friend. Please get better for the sake of me.
21. Good health inspires optimism for a brighter future. Tomorrow looks to be a fantastic day. So, be less worried and be healthy.
22. I hope your recovery does not take as long as it did for you. Regardless, you’re always remembered and prayed for.
23. I can promise you that this illness is only a temporary setback that will soon vanish. Everything will, without a doubt, end in praise.
24. My wish for you is for your days to be bright and full of healing.
25. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t say a prayer for God to keep and strengthen you.
26. I am happier when we are together than when we are apart. That’s why I need you to come back strong and play it safe.
27. Without a doubt, everyone here misses your presence and recognizes your value. That is why we all depend on you to be healthy and active once more. Your health has returned to you.
28. A better life and a pleasant time can only be had when one is in good health. As a result, I wish you a speedy recovery.
29. My greatest wish right now is to see you up and about, looking healthy.
30. Dear friend, all you have to do now is stay strong and do better. I pray that God gives you back your strength.
Get well soon text message
31. If only you could wake up right now and wave goodbye to your illness as you greet the sun of a new day.
32. May the dawn of this new day bring peace and stability to your ill health.
33. I regard your illness as a time for you to relax and clear your mind. I want to see you in good form as soon as possible.
34. I see you on the road to a healthy mind and body. God’s grace has restored your health.
35. You are the only person who offers joy and brightness to the environment. Your absence is felt keenly. Please get better as soon as possible.
36. If flowers were wishes, then my desire for you is for you to be healthy and blossoming.
37. Your vibrancy is a factor in my attraction to you. Get healthy soon so I can see you in a different light.
38. I’m sending you a warm hug, a peaceful smile, a healthy shake, and the wish for long and happy life.
39. Right now, nothing excites me more than sending you well wishes in the hopes of making you feel better.
40. These flowers are being delivered to you to wish you health and happiness.
Get well soon message for friend
41. There is no substitute for good health. Please give yourself plenty of time to seek medical treatment. I wish you peace in all of your endeavours.
42. I wish you a speedy recovery and a positive response to your treatment. God bless you.
43. This illness should not cause you to lose hope, but rather strengthen your confidence in God.
44. Often, one may not realize how much he has been overworking himself until he becomes ill. You’ll know more today, and you’ll appreciate God even more. Get well as quickly as possible.
45. Please don’t become accustomed to receiving ‘Get well cards’ on a regular basis. I need you to get better and be cured once and for all.
46. May your heart overflow with hope and your body with strength. Friend, get healthy soon.
47. I put my faith in God rather than the doctors. So I’ll continue to pray to God until you’re back on your feet.
48. My main concern right now is figuring out how to get you out of that hospital. That is not a suitable location for someone like you to spend the night.
49. It wasn’t until a buddy informed me that you were ill that I realized you were ill. I hope this isn’t too late. Get better soon, sweetheart.
50. Your brightness and vitality have been your best qualities. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please
Speedy recovery wishes
51. That body was not designed to be afflicted in any way. His stripes have healed you.
52. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please keep your spirits up and stay strong.
53. Your presence makes everyone around you happy. It makes me sicker than anything else that you aren’t here. Please return; we have missed you.
54. I didn’t realize how much I’d miss you until your absence left a huge hole in my life. Get better soon, my dear.
55. All I want to wish you right now is a swift recovery. Eat healthily and take your medications as directed.
56. Your absence has only served to remind me of how important you are. I’m sending you my best wishes for good health and giving you my love and hugs.
57. We can’t afford to lose you now because you’re such a precious jewel. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
58. You’re in need of a health boost, and I’ll bring you a big dosage. Above all, God will abundantly bless you with good health.
59. You’ve always been there for me when I needed it, and now you deserve a lot more now that I need it. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.
60. All you need now is God’s touch and a single word to be healed. This is going to be your portion.
Speedy recovery prayer message
61. I wish there was something I could do to speed your recovery, but I’m confident you’ll respond well to treatment.
62. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you. Get better and return to work as soon as possible. It’s all well with your body!
63. It wasn’t until this illness pulled you away from me for a long that I realized how valuable you are as a friend. Please recover quickly and return home.
64. There’s no doubt that we miss you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
65. I’d like to see you up and about, looking active and better. Please get better as soon as possible.
66. You, my buddy, are the only one who merits this much attention at this time. Get up and do better.
67. You’re a decent person who deserves the very best treatment possible. Get better soon, my dear.
68. I will not lament your death because your health will be restored. God’s promise for your life includes good health.
69. I can’t wait to see you up and about again, my friend. Your diseased body will be healed by God. Get better, sweetheart.
70. I pray for the healing of your diseased body and the restoration of your weary soul.
Prayer message for a sick friend
71. Please don’t be sad. The challenge to pray for you has been accepted by all. You’ll get better as quickly as possible.
72. Rest confident that no harm will come to you, as I know you have never wished anyone harm.
73. Even on that sickbed, God’s banner of protection will encompass you. You will undoubtedly succeed. Get well as quickly as possible.
74. If the ailment could be shared, I would have gladly assisted. You have such a wonderful personality, and you deserve nothing but the best in terms of health.
75. I’m convinced you’ll improve quickly. In my prayers, I constantly remember you.
76. Your humour and laughter brighten the lives of countless others. Your absence is palpable now that you’re not here. May God grant you renewed strength.
77. Everyone in this room wishes you a speedy recovery. Please accept our best wishes.
78. I’m so used to seeing you all the time that I’m really feeling your absence. I’m counting on you to make it through this illness. Get better soon, buddy.
79. You are not deserving of being ill. You’ve always been active and engaged. But take it easy and get some rest. God bless you.
80. Right now, my first goal is your health since I want to see you in good health and mind.
Praying for your speedy recovery meaning
81. You may have tasted and seen death, but you will undoubtedly triumph. Your everlasting portion is God.
82. I’d be willing to go to any length to make you happy. I’m afraid I don’t have the authority to tell you about my health.
83. You’re missing out on a lot, darling. I hope you respond swiftly to treatment and get better as soon as possible.
84. May you continue to be my best friend no matter what, as I pray for God’s divine healing presence in your life. So keep positive and powerful!
85. Hey, friend, I’m counting on you to help me get through this ordeal. Improve for the sake of myself and others who rely on you.
86. I sincerely hope that this illness will bring you closer to God.
87. I’m confident that this will help you understand God as the great healer, rather than what you can accomplish with your own might.
88. I’m hoping you’ll feel well soon. So much so that you’ll be able to love and appreciate life once more.
89. You are the weakest person I’ve ever seen. Before I come up and pull you up, make sure you’re already up. God bless you!
90. I’ve been worried about you ever since I heard about your illness and saw how bad you look. My heart hurts for you, and I wish you good health.
Get well soon messages for friend
91. Please take some time off and get good rest. This will help you relax and energize your body.
92. Everything God does is flawless. He’ll have your health in tip-top shape in no time. Get better soon, sweetheart.
93. Thinking of you at this windy time, and wishing you good weather throughout.
94. Just wanted to let you know that you are constantly on my mind and that I will continue to pray for you. Get better soon, sweetheart.
95. I’m trusting God to see you through and provide you with the greatest surgical procedure possible.
96. Doctors are concerned, but only God can heal. All the more reason for me to trust Him to completely cure you!
97. I’m sure you’ll change your mind. It’s only a question of time. Get better soon, buddy!
98. You have a strong personality, and I am confident that you will recover with time. God loves you and will not abandon you in this situation.
99. This illness is not beyond God’s ability to heal. I’m confident you’ll emerge victoriously.
100. You’re not just a friend, but a full-fledged member of this clan. It’s no surprise that everyone is praying for you. I wish you a speedy recovery, dear friend.
Get Well Wishes For Best Friend
Get better soon, buddy. I’m sending you my best wishes and prayers!
My friend, I hope you get better soon. I’m sending you plenty of positive vibes for a speedy recovery and good health. I wish you good health in the near future.
We are heartbroken to learn about your untimely illness. I wish you a quick recovery! Take care of yourself and get better as soon as possible!
Never give up hope or courage. My dear friend, I know you’ll make the best of it. Get well as quickly as possible.
I’m constantly thinking of you and wishing for a quick recovery. Accept your best friend’s warmest embrace!
A doctor can help you recover from your illness, but only a buddy can help you recover from your pain. We’re aware of your presence, pal. Get better soon!
Sickness is a test, while health is a blessing. Your sufferings will undoubtedly be rewarded by God. Friend, get well soon.
Since I found out you’re sick, I’ve been unable to concentrate on anything. I wish you nothing but a rapid recovery, my friend.
I hope our love, prayers, and well-wishes are enough to cheer you up and assist you in recovering more quickly.
My friend, I wish you strength and speedy recovery during this difficult time. Many prayers for a quick recovery!
Prayer Message for a Sick Friend
Please take care of yourself, get plenty of rest, and recover quickly!
Dear friend, I wish you a swift recovery. I pray to God that you will feel better as time goes on. I hope you are able to resume your normal routine shortly.
Get better soon, buddy. Keep your trust in God alive. May God grant you a quick recovery and good health!
May you soon feel better and return to us. Take precautions!
It is terribly bad that you have been ill. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a return to us with all your grace!
I extend you my best wishes for a rapid recovery and remind you that you can count on my assistance whenever you need it.
You must be going through a difficult period, and my best wishes go out to you!
We’ve been missing all of your smiles, my friend, and it’s been a huge loss for us. Please recover quickly and return to us, buddy.
I miss all of the laughs and gossip we had. Come return among us once you’ve recovered from your illness. I’m missing you, buddy!
Remember that you may count on your close friends who remember you and are willing to assist you with everything you require. Take good care of yourself and get well soon.
Inspirational Message for a Sick Friend
Passing the days without you would be akin to throwing a party without any alcohol. The most basic appeal I can make is to pray fervently to God that you recover quickly so that we can share a drink.
Everyone, including myself, misses you terribly. We all miss you and wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Take care, and please know that we are looking forward to your return.
Don’t worry too much because it will just make your health worse. I’m confident you’ll be able to get out of bed shortly! Take precautions!
My best friend, get well soon! I’m thinking about you and praying for you!
Hey there, friend. It’s terrible that you’re unwell and immobile, but you desperately need this rest. I’m hoping you’ll be able to return stronger and healthier!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your best friend
My best friend, my thoughts and prayers are with your frail body and spirit. I’m confident you’ll be OK in no time. I’m sending you a ton of hugs!
My best wishes and positive vibes are always with you while you fight your illness, dear best buddy. I pray to God that you will recover quickly enough to upset me even more.
No one pays attention to me as you do. Bestie, I miss you so much on campus. I’m sending you my best wishes.
Everyone is missing the class clown, and I am missing my sweetheart. Accept all of the good wishes and get well soon.
Funny Get Well Messages for Friend
I hope you heal as quickly as supersonic planes! Without you, bestie, nothing feels the same.
I may be able to spend time with others, but it will never compare to being with you. I wish you a speedy recovery, pal.
Hello there, buddy. I hope you’re getting a good night’s sleep, snuggled up in your warm blankets and pillows. I can’t wait to see you again, so get well soon!
It’s not good to go days without laughing with you. My best friend, get well soon. I’m missing you.
You are one of the bravest people I’ve ever met. Buddy, you’re not going to give up and come back stronger.
Hey, don’t be sick for too long because courses would be too boring without you! Take good care of yourself and get well soon!
I’m sending you a ray of morning sunshine, birdsong, and a heartfelt prayer. May God assist you in recovering and becoming as fit as you were before. Buddy, get well soon!
Fast Recovery Wishes For Sick Friend
Hope and prayer are the best medicines in the worst of times. Have faith and get well soon, friend.
While you recover, may God’s constant love and care surround you. I’m hoping for a speedy recovery for you!
May God accept our prayers and shower you with His love and blessings, my beloved! I’m hoping for a quick recovery for you. Get well as soon as possible!
Both sickness and wellness are in God’s control. My buddy, I pray that God provides you with a rapid recovery.
I hope you recover quickly and rejoin us in better health than before. May God speed up your recovery.
I’m hoping for a rapid recovery and a boost in your immune system to help you fight back. Eat healthily, get plenty of rest, and pray fervently. You will be rewarded by God.
Only the Almighty has the power to heal us. Friend, you are always in my prayers. Get well as quickly as possible.
May the Lord bless you with a quick and painless recovery from your illness, my dear buddy. Soon you’ll be feeling better!
God will always be with you as you fight the devils. Your confidence will eventually conquer your ailment. Get well soon, buddy; we miss you.
Nothing is too difficult for God, and healing you from your illness is no exception. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Keep your anxieties to a minimum and your mood high. May God guide you to a speedy recovery. Take precautions and rest.
During your time of recovery, may God’s peace and comfort be with you? Get well as quickly as possible.
Prayer Messages for a Sick Friend
You may be struggling to get through the days, but you will soon flourish like a new flower! Please believe in yourself and get well soon!
Don’t lose hope; the sun will shine on you once more! I’m sending you my love and hugs in the hopes that you’ll feel well soon! Look for yourself!
Get well wishes for a buddy that is heartfelt
Your battle has always motivated me. You are a savage. I hope you are able to overcome your severe illness.
I’ve never seen a person with such determination as you. You’ll be able to overcome this mishap and get back on your feet in no time. Our warmest greetings are always with you.
You may be sleeping alone in your hospital bed, believing that you are the only one going through this. But never forget that you are our closest friend, and we will always be there to support and encourage you. Come back and get well soon, buddy.
Don’t let your ardour be snuffed out by a petty disease. I’m well aware of my friend’s tenacity! Get back on your feet as soon as possible.
I hope the illness didn’t make you think you were weak. Get better soon and demonstrate your courage!
The moral of the story is that even the strongest people become ill now and then. My friend, fight back. I’m confident in your abilities.
Fight the virus the same way you defeated our school’s bullies. Show them what you’ve got and get well as quickly as possible!
Get Well Soon Prayers for Sick Friend
Well wishes are unnecessary for someone as powerful as you. So all I can say is that I hope you keep fighting and get better sooner than later.
We’ve been missing your company. You’re the only person who can keep me going when I’m down. I may not express myself the same way you do in sickness, but my prayers and well wishes will always be with you. Friend, get well soon.
You are the only one of my buddies who has always had decent intentions. May God be with you with all of his might during your most difficult period of illness.
My dearest friend, I send you warm wishes for a speedy recovery with this text message. I’m sending you my best wishes for comfort and recovery from your illness.
Don’t forget, dear buddy, to hold on a bit longer and trust the process. I’m confident in your abilities. Many warm greetings and hugs.
Know that I’m always thinking of you, even though I can’t share the physical anguish with you.
Someone like you does not deserve to be in this kind of anguish. I wish you a speedy recovery. I’m always available to help you.
Hey, friend, don’t worry about this illness because it won’t last long. I’m sure you’ll annoy it out soon enough! So keep your spirits up!
Please take care of yourself and get better soon, because it’s too quiet here without your booming laugh! I’m sending you my best wishes!
Dear friend, you must improve quickly or Thor will be very disappointed in you! Please don’t let your avenger down like this!
Please accept this large basket of apples because you were unable to keep the physicians away! I wish you a speedy recovery!
Friend, I hope you recover quickly and return to us because we are hungry and have no one to cook for us here!
Best Quotes for Get Well Soon Messages for Friend
I wish you could stay unwell for a few more days so I wouldn’t have to ask you to return your money. Aside from the jokes, you are my best friend. Wishing you a quick recovery.
Because you are our coolest pal, the hottest fever must leave you to get you back on your feet. When you return, we’ll flirt with girls together.
I am grateful to God that you are ill. You can finally get a good night’s sleep and worry less about your life. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon! You must begin worrying about your schoolwork as soon as possible!
I’m sure you’re not ill; you’re just taking a break from the professor’s demands. Stop mailing us those stickers; we can see right through them. Please return as soon as possible. We’ve been missing you terribly.
You’re quite fortunate to have received all of those fruits and flowers for free. Don’t eat all of them! I’ll be there! We need to get together again as soon as possible.
I used to think you were superhuman, but now I understand you’re just like the rest of us. Get well as quickly as possible.
Even disease can’t stand up to the good intentions and prayers of friends like myself. Get well as quickly as possible.
Hello there, I’m sending you daily doses of love and good fortune. Please take it along with your medications if you want to get better quickly.
Make sure your fever isn’t as infectious as your smile. You will never be forgiven by me. Get out of the hospital bed as soon as possible. I’ll be waiting for you on campus.
Get Well Soon Messages for a Sick Loved One
All you need to get rid of your HOT fever is the company of a COOL buddy like me. Get well as quickly as possible.
These drugs will help you heal your body, but this literature will help you heal your soul. My friend, get well soon.
Germs, like girls, find you irresistible. Get rid of the germs and disease by standing up.
Doctors are only interested in diagnosing the ailment that is causing you pain, but only a sincere friend understands your anguish. I wish you a speedy recovery.
I’m sure tucking yourself in bed isn’t the best thing you’ve ever done. Every one of your buddies is waiting for you to jump out of bed and declare, “I am back in action.” I wish you a speedy recovery!
I’m sorry I won’t be able to pay you a visit, but I want you to know that I always think of you and hope you recover quickly.
Illnesses serve as a powerful reminder that health is wealth. Continue to fight and get back on track. My friend, I wish you a speedy recovery.
Get well as soon as possible! Your sparkling grin is really missed here. Since you were ill, nothing has been the same. No one can tell a joke like you, so hurry up and get well soon!
I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. Not only because you are my beloved buddy, but also because you are a nice human being. You haven’t earned the right to be unwell.
I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Keep your confidence in God, and you will recover quickly.
May God remove all of your illnesses and restore your health. I pray to the Lord for a speedy recovery so that you can get back on track to good health. Friend, get well soon.
This disease will have no effect on you because you are a strong man. Common will recover quickly after overcoming the sickness. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Best Bible Verses for Message for Sick Friend
Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
3 John 1:2
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.
1 Peter 2:24
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.
And the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.
Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.
Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death” or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.
Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
“But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” declares the LORD, “because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.”