Life is wonderful, yet death is not far away, necessitating a celebration of life in every moment. Another method to honour the life of a loved one who has passed away is to have a memorial service. However, the celebration of life events is essentially a ritual that differs from a regular funeral in that it promotes the book of life of your departed loved ones.
The joy of their great actions, rather than regret and sorrow, is encouraged by a celebration of life, which also offers information about the deceased to others. The service is frequently prepared in the style of a memorial and includes close family, friends, and others who were influenced by the lost soul. Rather than promoting grief, all those who have lost someone dear come together to appreciate and refresh their memories in order to commemorate the life and memorials of the lost soul.
Life is a wonderful adventure that should be enjoyed to the fullest every day. That doesn’t mean you always wake up ready to seize the day, and you may need a reminder from time to time that life is a wonderful gift. We can all need a little motivation and inspiration these days via a life quote, whether it’s a funny phrase from a renowned celebrity or an encouraging message from a successful business person about giving it your all.
Allow these inspiring life quotes to give you a boost of motivation whenever you need it. Keep a list of these life quotations on your phone or computer so you can look them up and read through them whenever you need a boost. Read through this whole collection of humorous inspirational quotations and sayings to help you find humour in everyday situations.
What are some of your favourite life-related hilarious quotes? Humour is an important aspect of life. With so many things beyond our control, it’s sometimes best to just laugh. We won’t be able to modify everything. We won’t be able to fix everything. We can’t alter some things, so we must modify how we view them. That perspective can sometimes be found in the guise of humour. This collection of quotes from comedians, writers, actors, and other thought leaders was put together to help you laugh at the pain, the struggle, and the elephants in the room. Please let us know which quote(s) were your favourites in the comments area.
Funny Celebration of life quotes
1. “Our life’ aim is to be joyful.” – His Holiness the Dalai Lama
2. “Life happens when you’re too preoccupied with planning other plans.” ― The Beatles’ John Lennon
3. “If you don’t get busy living, you won’t get busy dying.” ― Author Stephen King
4. “You only have one life, but if you live it well, it will be enough.” Mae West
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who gave up before realizing how close they were to success.”
6. “Tie your happiness to a goal, not to people or things, if you want to live a happy life.” — Einstein, Albert
7. “Never let fear of hitting a home run keep you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth, baseball legend
8. “Money and success don’t transform individuals; they accentuate what already there.” — Smith, Will
9. “Your time is limited; don’t squander it living the life of someone else.” Don’t get caught up in dogma, which entails living with the outcomes of other people’s reasoning.” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs
10. “It’s not how long you’ve lived, but how well you’ve lived.” —Seneca
Short celebration of life quotes
11. “If life were predictable, it would lose its flavour and cease to be life.” Eleanor Roosevelt was the first lady of the United States.
12. “The key to living a successful life is to figure out what one’s destiny is and then go for it.” –Henry Ford
13. “To write about life, you must first live it.” -Ernest Hemingway, “The Old Man and the Sea”
14. “The most important thing to remember in life, darling, is to never be afraid of anyone or anything.” -Frank Sinatra, “It’s a Wonderful Life”
15. “Sing like no one is listening, love like no one has ever harmed you, dance like no one is watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
16. “I believe that outstanding creative people’s secret is their curiosity about life in all of its parts.” Leo Burnett is a creative director who has worked on a variety of projects.
17. “Life is a reality to be enjoyed, not a problem to be solved.” -Soren Kierkegaard
18. “A life that hasn’t been analyzed isn’t worth living.” —Socrates
19. “Turn your scars become knowledge.” Oprah Winfrey
20. “In my opinion, if you want a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.” Dolly Parton is a country music legend.
Quotes about celebrating life after death
21. “Do all the good you can for as long as you can, for as many people as you can, in as many ways as you can.” ― Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
22. “Don’t accept what life throws at you; improve it and build something.” Ashton Kutcher (Ashton Kutcher)
24. “Everything that is negative – pressure, difficulties – is an opportunity for me to rise.” Kobe Bryant is a basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.
25. “I enjoy receiving criticism.” It strengthens you.” LeBron James is a basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.
26. “Listening to yourself speak teaches you nothing.” George Clooney is a well-known actor.
27. “Life throws things at you that you can’t control, but you still get to choose how you’ll deal with them.” Celine Dion
28. “Life is never simple,” There is work to be done, as well as obligations to be fulfilled — commitments to truth, justice, and liberty.” ― President John F. Kennedy
29. “Live each second as if it were your last.” Elton John’s quote
30. “Life is like riding a bicycle,” You must keep moving in order to maintain your balance.” — Einstein, Albert
Celebration of life quotes for a friend
31. “Life is actually rather simple, but men persist in complicating it.” —Confucius
32. “Life is a series of lessons that must be experienced in order to be comprehended.” Helen Keller is a famous author.
33. “Your work will take up a significant portion of your life, and the only way to be fully satisfied is to produce outstanding work.” And loving what you do is the only way to produce outstanding work. Keep looking if you haven’t discovered it yet. Don’t be satisfied with second best. You’ll know when you find it, as with other issues of the heart.” ― Apple CEO Steve Jobs
34. “Life is like a box of chocolates,” my mother used to say. It’s impossible to predict what you’ll get.” -Forrest Gump
35. “Be aware of your ideas; they turn into words.” Keep an eye on your words since they become actions. Keep an eye on your actions; they quickly become habits. Keep an eye on your habits; they shape your personality. Keep an eye on your personality; it will determine your fate.” —Lao-Tze
36. “We never know what miracles are wrought in our lives or the lives of others when we do our best.” Helen Keller is a famous author.
37. “Joy is the healthiest response to life.” -Deepak Chopra is a well-known Indian film director and producer.
38. “Life is like a coin,” You can use it however you want, but you only get to use it once.” -Lillian Dickson is a writer who lives in New York City.
39. “The nicest part of a good man’s life is his small, nameless actions of generosity and love,” —William Wordsworth
40. “I can sum up what I’ve learned about life in three words: It goes on.” -Robert Frost is a famous poet.
Celebrating life with family quotes
41. “What occurs to you is ten percent of your life, and ninety percent of your life is how you respond to it.” Charles Swindoll
42. “Remain cool and carry on.” — Churchill, Winston
43. “Perhaps life is like that… a wink of the eye and twinkling stars.” ― Jack Kerouac, “On the Road”
44. “Life is a flower, and love is the honey,” -Victor Hugo’s famous quote
45. “Keep smiling because life is a great thing with a lot to be happy about.” -Marilyn Monroe’s remark
46. “The greatest gift is health, the greatest wealth is contentment, and the best relationship is loyalty.” — The Buddha
47. You have brains in your head, You’ve got your feet in your shoes. You are free to go in any way you like.” Dr Seuss, “The Cat in the Hat”
48. “A nice existence consists of good companions, good literature, and a drowsy conscience.” Mark Twain
49. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t hilarious,” ― Professor Stephen Hawking
50. “Live in the sun, swim in the water, and breathe the fresh air.” Ralph Waldo Emerson was a poet who lived in the United States.
Simple celebration quotes
51. “Love is the greatest delight in life.” —Euripides
52. “Life has always been, and always will be, what we make it.” — Moses, Grandma
53. “The tragedy of life is that we become old too soon and wise too late.” — Franklin, Benjamin
54. “Generating an impact is more important than making money.” Kevin Kruse
55. “I’ve missed over 9000 shots in my career,” I’ve dropped nearly 300 games. I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot 26 times and failed. I’ve failed numerous times throughout my life. That is why I am successful.” – Jordan, Michael
56. “Every strike puts me closer to the next home run,” says number — Babe Ruth, baseball legend
57. “The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you discovered why.” Mark Twain
58. “In proportion to one’s courage, life shrinks or grows.” –Anais Nin
59. “Ever since I was a child, my mother has reminded me that happiness is the key to a happy existence.” They asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up when I started school. I jotted down the word ‘glad.’ They said I didn’t get the assignment, and I replied that they didn’t get a life.” —The Beatles’ John Lennon
60. “Too many of us aren’t living our dreams because we’re living our anxieties,” –Les Brown
Celebration of life messages
61. “I believe that each human being has a limited amount of heartbeats.” I have no intention of squandering any of mine.” Neil Armstrong
62. “Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.” “Learn as if you were going to live for the rest of your life.” Mahatma Gandhi
63. “You’ll make mistakes if you live long enough.” You’ll be a better person if you learn from them.” Clinton, Bill
64. “Life is short, and it should be enjoyed while it lasts.” Kate Winslet
65. “The longer I live, the more lovely life becomes.” “The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.” —Frank Lloyd Wright, architect
66. “Every minute is a new beginning,” says number T.S. Eliot
67. “When you stop dreaming, you stop living.” Malcolm Forbes
68. “You’ll never appreciate the sunshine if you spend your entire life waiting for the storm.” Morris West
69. “Smile because it happened, not because it’s over.” —From Dr. Seuss
70. “You’re further ahead in life than most people if you can do what you love and be happy.” —DiCaprio, Leonardo
Celebrating life quotes birthday
71. “We should remember that everyday acts of kindness, like a cheerful view on life, can promote good health.” —Hillary Rodham Clinton
72. “Don’t limit yourself.” Many people place limitations on themselves based on what they believe they are capable of. You can go as far as your imagination will allow. Remember, you can achieve what you believe.” Mary Kay
73. “More than our ability, it is our decisions that reveal who we truly are.” —Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling
74. “If you’re not tenacious, you’ll abandon experiments far too quickly.” You’ll pound your head against the wall if you’re not flexible, and you won’t see a new answer to an issue you’re trying to solve.” —Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
75. “Creating your own future is the greatest way to forecast it.” ― President Abraham Lincoln
76. “Before you can do big things, you have to expect great things of yourself.” Michael Jordan
77. “Identity is a prison from which you can never free yourself, but the way to redeem your history is not to flee it, but to strive to understand it and build on it.” —Jay-Z
78. “There are no mistakes, only possibilities,” Tina Fey
79. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to destroy it, “You’ll do things differently if you think about it.” Warren Buffett
80. “As you get older, you’ll realize you have two hands: one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.” Audrey Hepburn,
Religious celebration of life quotes
81. “Sometimes it’s only through the eyes of others that you can see yourself clearly.” —Ellen DeGeneres, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”
82. “Do not lose trust in humanity,” Humanity is like an ocean; if a few droplets go dirty, the entire ocean doesn’t get polluted.” Mahatma Gandhi
83. “Everything in life is an experiment,” It’s best if you do a lot of experiments.” Ralph Waldo Emerson was a poet who lived in the United States.
84. “Here’s to the outcasts, misfits, rebels, troublemakers, round pegs in square holes… Those that have a different perspective on things and aren’t fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, praise or condemn them, but you can’t ignore them because they affect things… They advance the human species, and while some may perceive them as lunatics, we see genius…” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs
85. “It had long been my observation that successful individuals rarely sit back and let things happen to them. They went out and made things happen.” – Da Vinci, Leonardo
86. “People will make you angry, mistreat you, and treat you badly throughout your life.” Allow God to deal with their actions, for hatred in your heart will consume you as well.” — Smith, Will
87. “Do not dwell in the past, do not fantasize about the future; instead, focus your thoughts on the present moment.” — The Buddha
88. “Life is a dream for the smart, a game for the dumb, a comedy for the wealthy, and a tragedy for the poor,” Sholom Aleichem
89. “If you love life, don’t squander time, for time is the substance of life.” Bruce Lee –
90. When one door closes, another opens; nevertheless, we often look at the closed door for so long and with such grief that we miss the one that has opened for us. Alexander Graham Bell was the inventor of the telephone.
Celebration of life quotes and poems
91. “Never take life too seriously.” Nobody ever makes it out alive.” — Unidentified
92. “Be grateful for this moment.” This is your life right now.” Omar Khayyam
93. “Happiness is the sensation of increasing power – of overcoming resistance.” Friedrich Nietzsche was a German philosopher who lived in the 18th century.
94. “Rather than seeking to satisfy my ambitions, I have learnt to seek satisfaction by limiting them.” — Mill, John Stuart
95. “You see, the secret to happiness is acquiring the capacity to enjoy less, not desiring more.” -Socrates
96. “The more a man thinks nice things, the better his world and the world as a whole will be.” —Confucius
97. “Mankind’s greatest blessings are inside us and within our grasp.” “A wise man is pleased with his lot in life, whatever it may be, and does not yearn for what he lacks.” —Seneca
98. “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it eludes you; but, if you focus on other things, it will come and settle quietly on your shoulder.” Henry David Thoreau
99. “When it’s clear that goals can’t be met, alter the action steps rather than the goals.” —Confucius
100. “There may be individuals with greater talent than you, but there’s no reason anyone should work harder than you do — and I believe that.” Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
Beautiful Celebration Of Life Quotes
101. “Don’t be afraid to fail.” It’s not the end of the world, and in many respects, it’s the first step toward learning and improving at something.” — Jonathan Hamm
102. “Life is fascinating… in the end, your worst weaknesses become your greatest strengths.” Drew Barrymore (Drew Barrymore)
103. “I believe that if you live in a black-and-white world, you will suffer greatly.” That was how I used to be. But I no longer believe that.” Bradley Cooper
104. “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in joyful journeys because you either die young or live long enough to see your friends die.” Life is a cruel mistress.” Clooney, George
105. “It’s never too late to start anew, never too late to be happy,” — Jane Fonda, actress
106. “You’re only human,” Eat the stupid red velvet cupcake because you only live once and life is lovely.” Emma Stone’s remark
107. “A lot of individuals give up just when they’re ready to succeed,” You never know when the next stumbling block will be the final one.” Chuck Norris is a well-known martial artist
108. “On the way up, be polite to people since you could run into them on the way down.” – Durante, Jimmy
109. “I believe you make your day.” You are in charge of your own destiny. So much of it is based on perception, and this is the shape I gave myself. It’s up to me to accept it and work within the confines of those compounds.” –Brad Pitt
110. “I feel you’re dead the minute you don’t learn.” Jack Nicholson is a well-known actor who has been in a number of
Celebration of life quotes for funeral
111. “Life is difficult, but it’s far more difficult when you’re stupid.” — John Wayne, actor
112. “Choose one idea. Make that one notion your life’s work – think about it, dream about it, and live it. Allow that concept to fill your brain, muscles, nerves, and every other aspect of your body while leaving all other ideas alone. This is how you get ahead.” Swami Vivekananda
113. “I suppose it boils down to a simple choice.” “Either you get busy living or you get busy dying.” — From “The Shawshank Redemption”
114. “When we seek to improve ourselves, everything around us improves as well.” — Coelho, Paulo
115. “There are three things you can do with your life: you may squander it, spend it, or invest it.” “Investing your life in something that will survive longer than your time on Earth is the finest use of your time.” Rick Warren
116. “You only live this life once, and you don’t have a second chance.” — Presley, Elvis
117. “The sharpest weapon of all is a kind and compassionate soul in the long term.” ― Anne Frank’s diary
118. “Your history does not define you; it prepares you.” You’re stronger, more experienced, and more self-assured.” Joel Osteen is a pastor who preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ.
119. “We become a beautiful mosaic, not a melting pot.” Diverse people have distinct opinions, different yearnings, desires, and dreams.” – Former President Jimmy Carter
120. “Nothing is more noble than a grateful heart,” —Seneca
Celebration of life quotes for Dad
121. “I think it all falls into place after you discover out who you are and what you like about yourself.” Jennifer Aniston
122. “The man who can make a living from his pastime is happy.” George Bernard Shaw
123. “Just disconnect,” Sit silently once in a while and unplug yourself from all connections.” Yoda — (Star Wars Quotes)
124. “Be where you are, or you will miss your life.” — The Buddha
125. “To truly accept an event, a particular fate, is to live it.” Camus, Albert
126. “There is more to enjoy in life the more you praise and celebrate your life.” Oprah Winfrey
127. “Your image isn’t your character, Character is the essence of who you are as a person.” Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
128. “Football, like life, demands perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication, and authority respect.” Lombardi, Vince
129. “As you know, life is an echo; we get back what we give,” — DeNotaris, David
130. “In life, there are no regrets, only lessons.” Jennifer Aniston
Celebration of life quotes memorial
131. “I believe that nothing in life is unimportant, and that any moment can be the start of something new.” — McLeod, John
132. “Find people who will help you improve.” – First Lady Michelle Obama
133. “As my understanding of things developed, I became more and more enamored with the world I was in.” Helen Keller is a famous author.
134. “Benjamin Franklin was a humanitarian who committed his life to making a positive difference in the lives of all people.” He had a clear goal in mind: to better the human race.” — Braga, Paulo
135. “You don’t have control over everything that happens to you; you only have power over how you respond to it.” Your power is in your response.” — Unidentified
136. “Don’t let your history or present circumstances control you.” It’s merely a step in the process of getting you to the next level.” T.D. Jakes
137. “In life, you will meet two types of people: those who build you up and those who tear you down.” But in the end, you’ll be grateful to both of them.” — Unidentified
138. “My aim in life is to thrive, not just to survive,” says the author, “and to do so with some passion, compassion, humor, and flair.” Maya Angelou is a poet, author, and activist.
139. “We don’t grow if we don’t evolve.” We aren’t truly living unless we evolve.” Gail Sheehy
140. “You have a say in how you live your life.” If you don’t like it, you’ll have to modify it yourself because no one else will.” — Kiyosaki, Kim
Celebrating the life of a deceased quotes
141. “Unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case you fail by default,” — Unidentified
142. “We don’t have to be the best to live a happy life; we just have to try our hardest.” H. Jackson Brown Jr. (H. Jackson Brown)
143. “Every life, in my opinion, is a jumble of good and bad things.” The good things don’t always soften the bad things, and vice versa, the bad things don’t always sabotage and diminish the importance of the good things.” — From the Doctor Who universe
144. “Learning to dance in the rain is more important than waiting for the storm to pass.” Vivian Greene
145. “When things are happening, I appreciate life.” It makes no difference to me whether it’s excellent or bad. That indicates that you are still alive.” Joan Rivers –
146. “There’s more to life than basketball,” The most important thing is to take care of your family and to love one other no matter what.” Stephen Curry
147. “You still have 100 percent of your life ahead of you now.” Tom Landry
148. “No one who has ever given his all has ever regretted it.” George Halas is a writer who lives in New York City.
149. “Make each day a work of art.” — Wooden, John
150. “You can’t set a limit on anything,” says “The more you dream, the further you will travel.” Michael Phelps is a three-time Olympic gold medalist in swimming.
Very short funny quotes about life
1. “Every man’s life comes to a close in the same way.” Only the specifics of how he lived and died differentiate one guy from another.” -Ernest Hemingway, “The Old Man and the Sea”
2. “While people are still alive, we must find methods to honor their lives and contributions.” We need a lot more life celebrations… even before people realize they’re dying.” -Tom Rath
3. “Without ambition, nothing gets started.” Nothing gets done without work. You will not receive the prize. You have to come out on top.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson was a poet who lived in the United States.
4. “A great soul is always willing to help others.” A noble soul is immortal. It brings us together on a regular basis.” -Maya Angelou is a poet, author, and activist.
5. “Happiness necessitates a celebration of life’s wonderful aspects.” We must accept both the positive and negative aspects of life and move on in order to achieve peace.” – Mark Terry
6. “There are only two ways to live your life: one is to do nothing and the other is to do everything.” It’s as though everything is a miracle. The other appears to believe that everything is a miracle.” – Einstein, Albert
7. “Those who love above the world are unable to be separated from it.” Because death is nothing more than a transition from time to eternity. “What never dies cannot be killed by death.” – Penn, William
8. “No one wants to die,” says number eight. Even those who desire to enter paradise do not wish to die in order to do so. Nonetheless, we all end up in the same place. No one has ever avoided it, and that is exactly how it should be, for death is, without a doubt, life’s best invention. It is the catalyst for transformation in one’s life. It gets rid of the old in order to make room for the new.” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs
9. “Hope is a feathered creature that resides in the soul.” And she sings the music without saying anything, and she never stops.” -Emily Dickinson was a poet who lived in the nineteenth century.
10. “Perhaps these aren’t stars, but rather openings in heaven where our loved ones’ love shines down to let us know they are happy,” says the narrator. – Legendary Eskimo
Celebrate life instead of mourning death quotes
11. “We can never forget what we previously enjoyed and sincerely loved, because whatever we love deeply becomes a part of us.” -Helen Keller’s quote
12. “Life is so lovely that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs whatever it can.” Life, on the other hand, leaps over nothingness easily, losing only a few minor details, and melancholy is merely a passing shadow of a cloud.” -Yann Martel is a French author who has written a number of books.
13. “What would life be worth if death didn’t exist?” Who would want to be outside in the sun if it never rained? If there was no night, who would wish for the day?” -Glenn Ringtved
14. “If you keep your face to the sun, you won’t be able to notice the shadows.” It’s what sunflowers are known for.” -Helen Keller’s quote
15. “Smile because it happened, not because it’s over.” -Dr. Suess
16. “What you leave behind is woven into the lives of others, not what is inscribed in stone monuments.” -Thucydides
17. “Life is supposed to be a party!” It shouldn’t be necessary to set aside special times to remind us of this fact. The wise person is the one who finds a way to make every day exceptional.” -Buscaglia, Leo F.
Best Celebration Of Life Quotes
18. “The cemetery is nothing more than a covered bridge that connects two points of light after a brief period of darkness.” -Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth
19. “There is more to enjoy in life the more you praise and celebrate your life.” -Oprah Winfrey
20. “Those who love profoundly never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young,” -Sir Arthur Wing Pinero
21. “Goodbyes are just for those who love with their eyes, Because there is no such thing as separation for those who love with their whole heart and soul.” -Rumi
22. “People will forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel,” -Maya Angelou is a poet, author, and activist.
23. “Death is feared by people even more than pain.” It’s odd that they’re afraid of dying. Death is a lot more painful than life. The agony is finished at the point of death. “I suppose it’s a friend,” -Jim Morrison
24. “What we do for ourselves perishes with us; what we do for others and the planet lives on and is immortal.” -Pike, Albert
25. “The price of loss is grief, and the danger of love is loss.” When compared to the pain of grief, though, it is a mere shadow. with the agony of never taking a chance on love.” -Hilary Stanton Zunin
26. “My Father didn’t tell me how to live. I wish He was alive, and let me sit back and watch him do it.” – Kelland, Clarence
27. “How can the deceased be truly dead if their souls continue to live on in the souls of those who remain?” -Carson McCullers is a writer who has written a number of books.
28. “Just as a well-used day leads to a peaceful sleep, so a well-used life leads to a joyful death.” -Leonardo da Vinci was a Renaissance artist who lived from 1452 to 1519.
29. “There’s nothing to be afraid of when it comes to dying.” It has the potential to be the most amazing experience of your life. It all depends on your life experiences.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Ph.D.
30. “Celebrate Life, Take care of others and share what you have with those who are less fortunate. Expand your horizons, because the entire world is yours.” -Sri Ravi Shankar
31. “Why should particular events be commemorated at specific times?” We don’t need any further celebrations because every moment is already a wonderful occasion to rejoice in the fact that we are alive!” -Ildan Mehmet
32. “The lines that separate Life from Death are at best hazy and ambiguous. Who is to say where one begins and the other ends?” – Poe, Edgar Allan
33. “Death does not extinguish the brightness.” Because the dawn has arrived, it is extinguishing the lamp.” -Rabindranath Tagore
34. “Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyful inseparable unity, as taught in the woods and meadows, plains and mountains, and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is indeed stingless, and as beautiful as life.” -John Muir was a Scottish naturalist who lived in the 18th century.
35. “Faith is nutrition, good deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day, and correct awareness is the protection by night on life’s path.” Nothing can ruin a man who lives a pure life.” – According to Buddha
36. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely in a beautiful and well-preserved corpse, but rather a skid in a cloud of smoke, utterly used up, completely worn out, and loudly exclaiming ‘Wow!’ ‘Wow, what a ride!’ -Hunter S. Thompson
37. “Those we love never completely leave us, There are some things that death will not be able to touch.” – Thorne, Jack
38. “I pray that when I stand before God at the end of my life, I will not have a single bit of skill left, and that I will be able to say, ‘I used everything you gave me.'” -Erma Bombeck
39. “Tears have a holiness to them.” They are not a sign of weakness, but rather of strength. They have more eloquence than a thousand tongues combined. They are the bearers of unfathomable anguish, deep repentance, and unfathomable love.” – Irving, Washington
40. “Perhaps walking through the gates of death is akin to calmly passing through a pasture fence gate.” On the other hand, you continue walking without looking back. There was no surprise, no drama, simply the raising of a couple of planks in a basic wooden gate in a clearing. There was no suffering, no floods of light, no huge voices, just a calm meadow crossing.” – Helprin, Mark
Inspirational Quotes Celebrating The Good Life
41. “Life will attempt to separate us, and each of us must start out in pursuit of our own path, destiny, or way of facing death.” – Coelho, Paulo
42. “Don’t worry if you don’t know how to die; Nature will tell you exactly what to do on the spot, completely and sufficiently.” Don’t worry about that; she’ll do a fantastic job for you.” – Michel de Montaigne
43. “At the end of the day, it’s not how many years you’ve lived that matters.” It’s your life in years.” – President Abraham Lincoln
44. “Death must be so lovely.” Listening to silence while lying in the smooth brown dirt with the grasses waving above one’s head. To not have a yesterday or a tomorrow. To forget about time, life, and be at peace.” -Oscar Wilde’s quote
45. “Death is a struggle, It warns us not to squander our time… It tells us to tell each other that we love each other right now.” – Buscaglia, Leo
46. “It’s possible that we won’t be the ones to alter the world.” We may not be among the select few who’make a ding in the universe.’ We may not be anything that the entire world would rejoice over. But…we should be nothing but unforgettable in the little corners that we live in; in the lives that we’ve played a part in.” -Nesta Jojoe Erskine
47. “If the ones we love are taken from us, the only way to keep them alive is to love them unconditionally.” -James O’barr is a writer who lives in the United States.
48. “While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that with every work, every action, and every deed, we are becoming history.” – Stepanek, Mattie
49. “Life is everlasting, love is immortal, and death is merely a horizon; and a horizon is nothing more than the limit of our sight,” – Raymond Worthington Rossiter
50. “I am not afraid of death.” I had been dead for billions of years before I was born, and I had not experienced the slightest difficulty as a result.” -Mark Twain
Celebration Of Life Quotes For Loved Ones
51. “Everyone dies, but not everyone lives; death is more universal than life.” -Alan Sachs, Ph.D.
52. “Let us not learn that we have never lived when it is time to die.” -Henry David Thoreau
53. “Parents are like God in that you want to know they’re there and that they think well of you, but you only call them when you need something.” -Chuck Palahniuk is a writer who has written a number of books.
54. “Let no one mourn for me, nor have a funeral for me; for I am still alive, while I pass through the mouths of mankind.” -Quintus Ennius is credited with coining the phrase “quintus ennius
55. “The nicest part of a good man’s life is his small nameless unremembered deeds of generosity and love,” -Tintern Abbey is a medieval abbey near Tintern, England.
56. “No one is truly dead until the ripples they create in the world cease to exist.” -Terry Pratchett is a British author who is well known for his Discworld series.
57. “Once you start celebrating the small successes in life, you’ll see how limitless they really are.” -Alicia Emamdee
58. “The rent we pay for our room on this earth is the service we provide to others,” It is self-evident that man is a wanderer; that the aim of this world is “to give and to serve,” rather than “to have and to hold.” -Sir Wilfred Grenfell was a British politician who died in the fire at Grenfell Tower in London.
59. “We all die, The idea is to create something that will last forever, not to live forever.” -Chuck Palahniuk is a writer who has written a number of books.
60. “When it comes to death, tears are sometimes an inappropriate response. The correct answer to death’s ideal punctuation point is a smile when a life has been lived entirely honestly, completely successfully, or simply totally.” -Julie Burchill is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom.
61. “If dying meant only leaving the stage for a few moments to change costumes and return as a different character… Would you be willing to take it easy? “Should we go faster?” -Chuck Palahniuk is a writer who has written a number of books.
62. “To have been loved so sincerely… will offer us some safety forever, Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.” – ‘Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone’, Albus Dumbledore
Even after death, a person remains in everyone’s heart, especially their loved ones. Let’s have a look at some of the most beautiful celebration of life quotes and poems to be delivered on this occasion, which strike the perfect balance between loss and love for the soul who has passed on.
Everyone lives life to the fullest and believes that their loved ones will continue to celebrate their lives long after they have passed away. We’ve compiled a list of memorial quotations for your loved ones that you can use during their memorial service. These death quotes convey both love and loss at the same time.
It may be difficult to accept the death of a loved one, but remember that they served a purpose in life via exceptional acts and text, and they should be remembered for their achievements and deeds. We’ve compiled a list of the most inspirational rest in peace quotes and thoughts from various people to help you cope with the sadness and loss of losing a loved one, as well as to honor their life. Some of these quotations are the best life sayings that can help you appreciate the gift of life and celebrate it instead of mourning its loss.
Death is an unavoidable reality. People must, however, live their lives to the fullest and guarantee that their lives are remembered for the good deeds they have performed and that their loved ones celebrate their lives. Let’s take a look at some of the best funeral quotes from various authors to inspire you to do the same.
Which inspirational quotations did you find the most amusing and funny? The spice of life is a sense of humour. We search for the positive in life, in other people, and in ourselves when we have a sense of humor. Hopefully, these amusing inspiring quotations can assist you in being concentrated while remaining loose. Maintain a close relationship with them to make your trip through life more enjoyable. Did you find these inspiring quotations amusing? What other humorous life motivating phrases would you add to the list? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2