To enjoy one’s life is to love one’s life and to love one’s life is to live contentedly. You need to have some fun now and then to get away from your regular, and often dull, routine and find a short retreat to recharge your soul. Souls become fatigued much like bodies, and having some fun may be quite refreshing.
Some numerous quotes and proverbs emphasize the significance of having a good time. You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re seeking some of these fun and happy quotes that can be used as a good quotation for the day every day of your life. This collection of the best have fun quotes will give you a lift.
Life is supposed to be appreciated. And we’ve got some amusing phrases to remind you! There are moments when we lose sight of what matters most, and these quotations about having fun and enjoying life will serve as a gentle reminder. Because our time on this planet is never long enough, why not make the most of it? If you’ve forgotten, life is better when you take time to relax and unwind. That means you’re free to let your hair down now and then—no excuses!
What comes to mind when you think of having a good time? Do you imagine carefree children and daring individuals? How much pleasure have you recently had? It appears like the older we become, the less enjoyment we have, which is simply unjust. To avoid coming across as a brat, why do we presume that once we reach a certain age, we are no longer capable of having fun? Why do we believe that life is too serious, well-planned, and prioritized to enjoy ourselves?
I believe that having fun makes life more enjoyable for you and your loved ones. Enthusiasm and energy are generated through having fun. And great leadership, whether personal or organizational, is built on excitement. Here are some of our favourite great life statements about having fun. Enjoy!
Quotes And Sayings About Having Fun:
Here is a collection of just-for-fun life quotations that will make you want to take a break from your everyday routine.
1. “It’s rare for people to achieve unless they enjoy what they’re doing.” -Dale Carnegie is an American businessman and philanthropist.
2. “You should never stop having fun, even if you’re growing up.” -Nina Dobrev
3. “Reclaim your sense of wonder and adventure, and have some fun; don’t take everything so seriously, and allow yourself to enjoy life.” -Brost, Akiroq
4. “Enjoy life, have fun, be nice, have worth, have friends, be honest, laugh, and die with dignity. It’s all we’ve got.” -Ricky Gervais is one of the most well-known comedians in the world.
5. “A person must never stop trying to enjoy life; happiness requires wit, interest, and drive.” -Kilroy J. Oldster
6. “Never underestimate the value of having a good time.” -Randy Pausch is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
7. “There is no alternative way of life; you just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore,” -Randy Pausch is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
8. “Life is too short not to have fun; we are only here for a little period in comparison to the sun, moon, and other celestial bodies.” -Coolio.
9. “Having confidence allows you to have a lot of fun, and having fun allows you to do incredible things.” -Joe Namath is a professional football player.
10. “All you have to do is stay alive.” -Ishavardas, Fakeer
Motivational quotations with a sense of humour will make you smile
11. “Today you are You, and there is no one living who is Youer than You,” says the narrator. -Dr. Seuss.
12. “If you close your eyes, you’ll miss the best stuff.” -Dr. Seuss.
13. “Intelligence having a good time is creativity. -Albert Einstein
14. “The best way to learn is to have fun.” -Albert Einstein
15. “Just be yourself and enjoy yourself.” -Richard Lowe
16. “Believe in yourself, not just in swimming, but in life; you must constantly have fun and keep an open mind; if you aren’t enjoying it, don’t do it; life is too short.” –Debbie Meyer is a writer.
17. “Happiness means having pleasure, friends, and freedom in your life.” -Lorrin L
18. “For it isn’t just a few moments of enjoyment, as I had assumed; it is happiness that spreads.” -Maggie Nelson is a writer who lives in the United States.
19. “Let him set aside the smaller to achieve the bigger if he sees a man who enjoys a lesser happiness.” -Buddha.
20. “Just play, have fun, and enjoy the game,” says the player. Michael Jordan
21. “Not only must we get Wisdom, but we must also appreciate her.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero
Inspirational Time To Have Fun Quotes
22. “Think for yourself, and allow others to have the same opportunity.” -Voltaire.
23. “Sometimes it’s preferable to skip a class and spend time with friends, because marks don’t make me laugh anymore, but memories do.” -A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is a Pakistani politician.
24. “One of the best decisions you can make is to spend time with your friends rather than with other people; friends are awesome and will always be there for you no matter what.” -Unknown*.
25. “Nothing is enjoyable until you master it.” -Amy Chua is the author of this article.
26. “You live and then you die,” I reasoned, “and it’s nice to have some pleasant times along the way.” -Natalie Goldberg is a writer who lives in New York City.
27. “My mum gave me the best piece of advice I’ve ever received: ‘Do at least one fun thing every day.'” -According to Clifford Cohen.
28. “Being happy yourself is one of the best ways to make other people happy.” -Gretchen Rubin
29. “Everything we’re doing is a little shaky, but that’s part of the pleasure. -Sandford, John
30. “Happiness is a collection of happy memories shared with soul buddies; come together and have a good time!” -Mercree, Amy Leigh
Boys And Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Quotes
31. “Sometimes the simplest things are more enjoyable and significant than all of the world’s feasts.” -E.A. Bucchianeri.
32. “I had much too much fun” was never anyone’s last regret. -Jonathan Heart is a writer.
33. “You never get too old to have fun; sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there.” -Tom Giaquinto is the author of this article.
34. “Don’t take life too seriously; hardly one gets out alive anyhow. Smile, be silly, take risks, have fun, and inspire.” -Dawn Gluskin
35. “It’s pointless to attempt to achieve at anything if you’re not having fun.” -Magnus Carlsen, author.
36. “You can’t put a price on having a good time; it’s always free.” -Stanley Victor’s remark.
37. “Fun is strongly related to joy – an emotional froth that arises from instinctual play.” -C.S. Lewis.
38. “Life is a huge canvas on which you should splatter as much paint as you can.” -Danny Kaye
39. “We are the otters of the cosmos, we are game-playing, fun-loving creatures.” -Richard Bach is a composer who is well-known for his music.
40. “Have a good time, even if it’s not the same as everyone else.” -C.S. Lewis.
Live Life, Have Fun Quotes, And Inspirational Quotes
41. “The folks who have the most fun on their way to achievement are the ones who have the most fun.” -Hickey, John Patrick
42. “Life is too short not to nurture your inner child; create time for pleasure in your busy schedule of ‘To-Do Lists’!” -Jennifer Gamboa
43. “Fun is a state of mind, not an action.” -Bryant McGill is a writer.
44. “Do not believe anyone who tells you that these folks made work out of play; they just learned that seeing and researching the unknown is the most enjoyable.” -Aldo Leopold’s quote
45. “Fun can’t be planned; it has to be discovered.” -Ihsan.
46. “Every girl needs a little whimsy to remind her that life is a game and that the goal is to have fun.” -Candace Havens is a writer.
47. “We categorize much too much while enjoying far too little.” -Okakura Kakuz
48. “It’s fine to be happy.” -K’naan.
49. “You must learn to enjoy life and have fun doing what you love,” says the author. -Lailah Akita Gifty
50. “It took me nearly three decades to discover that you’re supposed to merge with paintings, flowers, and God, not think about them.” -Pete Holmes is a fictional character.
Motivational quotations for teenagers and young adults
51. “Have a good time! Live it up! Be happy! Take it all in!” -Lei.
52.”I feel that having fun comes first, and if you can teach or influence people along the road, that’s great.” -Ray Bradbury is a writer who specializes in science fiction and fantasy.
53. “Don’t let the day pass you by without a few moments of joy, for only those will be remembered and even enhanced with time.” -A.M.M. Alusi.
54. “Have a lot of fun and laugh in your life; life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured.” -Gordon B
56. “Enjoying life is no more dangerous than apprehending it with constant fear and melancholy, despite how it may appear.” -Alain de Botton is a French author.
57. “There is no reason to accomplish something that does not provide you with some level of fulfilment or pleasure.” -Steven Redhead is a character in the film Steven Redhead.
58. “What is enjoyable to others may not be enjoyable to you, and vice versa.” -Gretchen Rubin
59. “I like to think of myself as a pretty nice buddy; I appreciate having a good time and being able to share it with people.” -Jacob Batalon
60. “To have enjoyment, you have to be disciplined.” -Julia Child is a famous chef.
Quotes about enjoying life to the fullest
61. “Decide to have a good time, see your best friends, and devote time to your hobbies and passions.” -Robert Holden is a writer who lives in the United States.
62. “Never, ever underestimate the value of having a good time.” -Randy Pausch is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
63. “Don’t mourn the past; it’s all gone! Don’t be concerned about the future; it may never arrive! Instead, live in the now and savour every minute.” -Mouloud Benzadi
64. “Life doesn’t have to be all about finding ‘The One.’ Sometimes a girl just wants to have a good time.” -Mandy Hale
65. “Life was meant to be enjoyed, not drowned in.” -Donald Miller is a well-known author.
66. “When you’re having a good time, there’s no need to be afraid.” -Will Thomas is the author of this article.
67. “The happiest person is one who enjoys everything without wishing to own everything.” -Marty Rubin is a writer who lives in New York City.
68. “Either life is a thrilling adventure or it isn’t.” -Helen Keller is a well-known author and philanthropist.
69. “The only way to get away from the lunacy of this world is to appreciate it.” -Marty Rubin is a writer who lives in New York City.
70. “Don’t pass judgment, or you’ll lose out on all the pleasure.” -Eric Micha’el Leventhal
Be safe and have fun quotes
71. “It’s not pleasant to have nothing to do; it’s fun to have a lot to do and not do it.” -Andrew Jackson is a well-known actor.
72. “On the lighter side of life, life is brighter.” -L.M. Fields.
73. “Life should be about having pleasure, about finding enjoyment in what we do, not a chore that we have to drag ourselves out of bed to perform every morning.” -Mango Wodzak
74. “The life you have left is a gift; cherish it. Live it fully now. Do what counts now.” -Babauta, Leo
76. “I know it’s raining and the sun isn’t shining, but we can still have a lot of good laughs.” -Dr. Seuss.
77. “Never underestimate old people having a good time; if you’re lucky, you’ll be one of them someday.” -Carmine Savastano
78. “Encourage kids to enjoy jogging and participating in athletics, but don’t put too much pressure on them to compete.” -Arthur Lydiard
79. “Go out and play. Build something, break something, climb a tree, get dirty, get into some mischief, and have a good time.” -Brom.
80. “When you have enough fun, you can heal the world.”
Quotes about enjoying the moment
81. “When you’re not the only one having a good time, it’s much better.” -Yaqui
82. “Enjoy your life; there will be plenty of time to die.” -Hans Christian Andersen
83. “We’re so focused on what’s ahead of us that we don’t take the time to appreciate where we are.” -Watterson, Bill
84. “Everyone wants to live at the top of the mountain, but all of the happiness and progress happens on the way up.” -Andy Rooney
85. “When we’re playing, we’re never more fully alive, ourselves, or deeply involved in anything than when we’re at work.” -Charles Schaefer is a writer who lives in the United States.
86. “Make your friends laugh, make strangers laugh, be paid to make strangers laugh, and make people talk like you because it’s so much fun.” -Jerry Seinfeld
87. “Do whatever you want, but make it joyful.” -Walt Whitman
88. “There will be good times and difficult times, but keep a positive attitude.” -Chris Pine is an actor who has starred in several films.
89. “We must know to choose joy over the alternative, no matter how enjoyable the alternative may be.” -Wetta, Augustine
90. “Fun is at the heart of how I prefer to do business, and it has always been important to everything I’ve done.” -Richard Branson is a businessman and philanthropist.
Having fun quotes for Instagram
91. “It’s all about having fun in life.” -Miley Cyrus is a singer and songwriter from the United States.
92. “What determines pleasure is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy.” -Charles Spurgeon was a preacher who lived in the 18th century.
93. “My opinion is that if you can’t have fun doing it, it’s not worth doing.” -Peter Walker
94. “You’re not doing it right if it’s not entertaining.” -Bob Basso is the author of this article.
95. “The most important thing is to live your life – to be happy – that is everything.” -Audrey Hepburn
96. “We don’t stop playing because we’re becoming old; we stop playing because we’re getting old.” -George Bernard Shaw
97. “At the end of the day, it was a nice day if I can say I had fun.” -Simone Biles is a gymnast.
98. “While having pleasure is desirable, regret is not.” -Richelle E
99. “I’m not quitting as long as I’m having fun.” -Sue Johanson
100. “Winning is only half the battle; having a good time is the other.” -Bum Phillips
Quotes on fun and enjoyment
101. “The polar opposite of play is depression, not labour.” Brian Sutton-Smith
102. “Find something else to make you happy in life if you’re not having a good time.” -Penny Marshall
103. “It doesn’t matter what other people think as long as you’re having fun and accomplishing things.” -Nick Carter
104. “It doesn’t matter what else matters because I’m having a good time, and I’m continuing having a good time.” -Wallis, Quvenzhane
105. “Live and work, but don’t forget to play, to have fun, and to truly appreciate life.” -Eileen Caddy
106. “The end of the ego is the decision to make the present moment a friend.” -Eckhart Tolle, author of The Power of Now.
Quotes About Having a Good Time and Appreciating Your Life
1. Helen Keller once said, “Life is either a thrilling adventure or nothing at all.”
2. “I’ve learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do everything you want to do, buy all the things you want to buy, meet all the people you want to meet, and study all the things you want to learn, but if you don’t fall madly in love, you haven’t even begun to live.” C. JoyBell
3. “You should never stop having fun, even if you’re growing up.” – Nina Dobrev
4. “When you’re having fun, there’s no fear.” — Will Thomas
5. “I’m going to have a good time every day I have left because there is no other way to live.” “All you have to do now is determine if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.” — Randy Pausch
6. “We’re so focused on what’s immediately ahead of us that we forget to enjoy where we are,” Bill Watterson says.
7. “Do anything, but make it joyful.” Walt Whitman
8. “You have a gift in the life you have left. It’s something to treasure. Now is the time to enjoy it to the utmost. “Do what matters right now,” Leo Babauta says.
9. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and progress happens on the way up,” Andy Rooney says.
10. “Relax and enjoy life.” “There’s plenty of time to die,” Hans Christian Andersen once said.
Quotes About Having Fun and Loving Your Life
11. “Sometimes all the rehabilitation you need is having fun with your best friend.” – Author Unknown
12. “I’d like to think I’m a decent buddy.” I appreciate having a good time and being able to share that enjoyment with others.” – Jacob Batalon
13. “If you have enough fun, you can heal the world.” — the Yaqui
14. “One of the best decisions you can make is to choose to have a nice time with your friends over having a good time with other people. Friendship is wonderful, and no matter what happens, they will always be there for you.” – Author Unknown
15. “It’s more fun when you’re not the only one experiencing it.”
16. “There will be good times and bad ones, but don’t get too worked up.” — Chris Pine
17. “However, every memory of friendship shared, even for a brief period, is a treasure, like sunshine and warmth in our lives, a cool breeze on a hot day, or a shower of rain rejuvenating the ground.” – Author Unknown
18. “The Four Levels of Comedy” — Jerry Seinfeld “Make your friends laugh, make strangers laugh, get paid to make strangers laugh, and make others talk like you because it’s so much fun.”
19. “All that matters is that you enjoy your life – that you are happy.” — Audrey Hepburn
20. “Enjoying a good moment is the finest way to pay for it.” – Richard Bach
Quotes about having fun and meeting new people
21. “It’s all about having a good time in life,” Miley Cyrus says.
22. “Find something else to make you happy in life if you’re not having a good time.” – Penny Marshall
23. “Life is too short not to take that unexpected road trip.” – Unknown Author
24. “Today was a good day.” Today was a blast. Tomorrow will be a new day.” – Dr Seuss
25. “You’re not doing it right if it’s not entertaining.” – Bob Basso
26. “Worrying won’t prevent terrible things from happening; it merely prevents you from appreciating the good.” – Unknown
27. “What defines happiness is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy.” — Charles Spurgeon
28. “We don’t stop playing because we become old; we stop playing because we get old,” George Bernard Shaw once said.
29. “Work is not the polar opposite of play. It’s a case of depression,” says Brian Sutton-Smith.
30. “The end of the ego is the decision to make the present moment a friend.” – Eckhart Tolle
Quotes about having fun and growing up
31. “Winning is only half of the equation.” The other half is having a good time.” – Bum Phillips
32. “Live and work, but don’t forget to have pleasure and truly appreciate life.” — Eileen Caddy
33. “In any successful endeavour, one of the most vital – and undervalued – elements is fun. If you’re not enjoying yourself, it’s time to give up and try something new.” — Richard Branson
34. “My opinion is that if you can’t have fun doing it, it’s not worth doing.” –Paul Walker
35. “Nothing else matters except that I enjoy myself, and I continue to enjoy myself.” — Quvenzhane Wallis
36. “Life can be delightful once you recognize that you’re having fun.” – Jane Birkin
37. “It doesn’t matter what other people think as long as you’re having fun and accomplishing things.” – Nick Carter
38. “Just keep taking chances and having a good time,” Garth Brooks once said.
39. “I’m not quitting as long as I’m having fun.” — Sue Johanson
40. “If I can say I had fun at the end of the day, it was a nice day.” — Simone Biles (see more quotes from Simone Biles)
Quotes about having fun and enjoying yourself
41. “I believe I will work for the rest of my life.” Why quit having fun while you’re having a good time? Helen Thomas says:
42. “Make a vow to have a good time. Make time to see your closest friends and pursue your hobbies and passions.” – Robert Holden
43. “You can never have enough time to do what you love,” says Joyce Rachelle.
44. “While having fun is desirable, regret is not.” Richelle E. Goodrich
45. “Having a good time is a choice. Each of us has had enough fun. It is solely up to you to decide whether or not to have a good time.” – unknown
46. “To have joy, you have to be disciplined.” — Julia Child
47. “You don’t pause to ponder why if you’re having fun doing something.” Marty Rubin
48. “You have to have joy in anything you do if you want to achieve.” – unknown
49. “Find delight in life; the very feeling of being alive is enough bliss.” – Emily Dickinson
50. “No guy who enjoys life is a failure.” — William Feather
Quotes about having fun and living your life
51. “You can have a lot of fun when you have confidence.” And when you’re having a good time, you can accomplish incredible things.” — Joe Namath
52. “Follow your passions. Just remember to have a good time.” – Chris Brown
53. “It is possible to be infantile without being childish.” A child is always looking for ways to have a good time. ‘Am I having fun?’ ask yourself. ‘Christopher Meloni’
54. “I enjoy having a good time. I don’t need booze to have a good time.” – Rima Fakih
55. “If you want to pursue something, you have to enjoy it and never give up.” – Kaetlyn Osmond
56. “I’m having a wonderful time out there on the court, smiling, laughing, and trying to keep a positive attitude.” — Stephen Curry
57. “I’m not interested in the money.” I’m not interested in drama. All I want to do is put on my performance. “I’d like to have some fun once more.” — Dave Chappelle
58. “Keep these two things in mind: play hard and have fun,” Tony Gwynn says.
59. “When he worked, he worked hard.” Dr Seuss: “But when he played, he truly PLAYED.”
60. “We are who we are because we are happy.” “Joy is a sensation,” Tony DeLiso says.
Quotes about having fun and producing joy
61. “Mother Nature doesn’t seem to mind if you’re having a good time.” Larry Niven
62. “There’s a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed in between ambitions.” – Sid Caesar
63. “I’ve never worked a day in my life.” “It was all in good fun,” Thomas A. Edison said.
64. “You can have pleasure and success once you embrace failure.” — Rickey Henderson
65. “My message is ‘Have fun.’ Don’t be silly. It’s fine if you make a fool of yourself. “There isn’t anything wrong with that,” Jimmy Fallon says.
66. “Life aims to live it,” Eleanor Roosevelt said, “to taste experience to the fullest, to reach out enthusiastically and fearlessly for newer and deeper experiences.”
67. “A person should never stop trying to have a good time in life.” To be happy, you need wit, interest, and energy.” Kilroy J. Oldster
68. “Stop looking for storms and start appreciating the sunshine.” Gordon B. Hinckley
69. “Life will go on whether you choose to move on from your problems and enjoy life or linger in your sadness.” Germany Kent
70. Rita Mae Brown says, “I finally realized the only purpose to be alive is to enjoy it.”
Thoughtful quotes about having fun
71. “Don’t allow life’s trivialities keep you from appreciating God’s plenty.” Bernard Kelvin Clive
72. “Do what makes you happy, be with the people who make you smile, laugh as much as you can, and love as long as you can,” Rachel Ann Nunes says.
73. “Enjoy life despite its difficulties,” Ravi Ranjan Goswami advises.
74. “Enjoy life while you still have it.” It’s something I’d take in a heartbeat.” Jasmin Morin
75. “Who we become along the road is far more important than what we achieve if we want to truly enjoy our lives,” Richie Norton says.
76. “Have a lot of pleasure and laughter in your life.” “Life is meant to be cherished, not endured,” Gordon B. Hinckley once said.
77. “You only get one life.” It is to be lived! Have fun with it! “Izey Victoria Odiase, Izey Victoria Odiase, Izey Victoria Odias
78. “The key is to have fun with life.” “Don’t waste your time wishing for brighter days to come.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley
79. “Most people should laugh more and laugh genuinely when they do.” Wayne Gerard Trotman
80. “Something always, always sings, even amid the sludge and filth of things.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Timeless quotes about having fun
81. Marilynne Robinson once said, “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, and each one of them is sufficient.”
82. “Every day is an experience!” So make the most of it! ‘L.M.’ is an abbreviation for ‘L.M Preston
83. “Appreciating Life’s Pace: Waiting shouldn’t be a job…things will happen when they happen, not a minute earlier.” That is how life is; it moves at its own pace. “Take advantage of as many minutes as you can,” Rob Kozak says.
84. “Live life to the fullest or you will appear to have died young,” James Wattersmith said.
85. “I just go to work to have fun; work takes care of itself.” Jitendra Attra
86. “Everyone needs enjoyment, especially the devoted because the devout often imposes unreasonable and dull regulations on his life!” “Ildan Mehmet Murat Mehmet Murat Mehmet Murat Mehmet Murat Mehmet
87. “You’re doing something wrong if you’re not having fun.” — Groucho Marx
88. “All you have to do now is unwind and enjoy the amazing trip we call life.” Your space shuttle, Earth, is travelling at 1000 miles per hour. “Debasish Mridha, you’re getting closer to your destination.”
89. “Do something else if you’re not having fun.” — Larry James
90. “Disengage the autopilot mode and take your life out of high gear.” Try living in the present moment and avoid the reactionary pattern.” Nanette Mathews
Having fun with friends quotes
91. “Never undervalue the value of having a good time.” — Randy Pausch
92. “Life is simple. Just don’t die.” Fakeer Ishavardas
93. “Be spontaneous, be creative, have fun, and let things develop naturally,” says Conor McGregor.
94. “Change how you use time in your life if you want to have the time of your life,” Tim Fargo says.
95. Richard Lowe says, “Just be yourself and have fun.”
96. “The universe wants us to enjoy life by performing a variety of things. That’s how it picks up information. You don’t have a single goal in life. You’ve got about 500.” – James Altucher
97. “What is the meaning of human life?” “The first third was a good time; the rest was a memory.” — Mark Twain
98. “Belief in yourself, not just in swimming but in life as a whole.” You must always have a good time. You must keep an open mind. Don’t do anything if you’re not having fun. “Life is just too brief.” — Debbie Meyer
99. “Let a guy who enjoys a smaller bliss see a bigger happiness and abandon the lesser to attain the greater.” – Buddha
100. “I enjoy dressing up. You must also have a sense of humour in life. We can all be serious and work hard to do our part, but you have to laugh now and then.” — Marie-Chantal Claire
Quotes about having fun and healing
101. “Think for yourself, and let others think for themselves as well.” – Voltaire
102. “I’m having a great time, living my life, and raising my children.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
103. “Believe me!” says the narrator. Living recklessly is the key to harvest the greatest amount of fruitfulness and satisfaction from life! ” — Friedrich Nietzsche
104. “Being socially connected, having pleasure, and feeling a sense of purpose are all important aspects of life enjoyment.” — Mallika Chopra
105. “Fill your life with as many joyous and passionate events and experiences as you possibly can.” Begin with a single experience and expand from there.” – Marcia Weider
106. “Never put something aside for a particular occasion.” “Being alive is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” – Unknown
107. “Life is far too brief!” It’s not something you should despise. “Enjoy every second of it.” – Unknown
108. “Men forget to live for the sake of making a livelihood.” – Margaret Fuller
109. “You can’t succeed in life unless and until you’re having fun doing it.” – Unknown
110. “Slow down and smile,” Carla White advises.
Quotes about having fun and lovely moments
111. “You have to have a good time. We’re playing a game, no matter how you look at it. It’s a business, and it’s our job, but I don’t believe you can succeed unless you enjoy yourself.” – Derek Jeter
112. “Don’t look for happiness to come from somewhere other than yourself.” — Earl Nightingale
113. “You are in the now, not the past, therefore forget about the past and focus on the future that you will build.” – Unknown
114. “An occasional glance toward the peak keeps the goal in mind, but each new vantage point offers many wonderful sights.” — Harold V. Melchert
115. “Sometimes you just have to stop worrying and start enjoying yourself, and that will make you feel great.” – Unknown
116. “We are continually preparing to live but never living,” Ralph Waldo Emerson once said.
117. “I’m grateful for every second that God has given me. “Live life to the fullest and have a good time…” – Unknown
118. “I’m not as interested in why we’re here as I am in what we’re doing here.” While we’re here, I’m completely dedicated to.” – Erika Harris
119. “Life isn’t anything if it isn’t an adventure.” Get out of bed and take a look around.” – Unknown
120. “You only live once; but once is enough if you do it correctly.” – Mae West
Thoughtful fun time quotes
121. “I have a set of priorities in my life.” I enjoy working, and I participate in a lot of Iron Man training. On a good night, I enjoy kicking back and sipping wine until I go to bed, as well as having fun with my friends. All you have to do is set aside time for it and maintain a healthy balance.” — Joe Bastianich
122. “You must smell the roses as you travel down the fairway of life because you only get one round.” — Ben Hogan
123. “In life, everything happens for a reason, so don’t be upset, just smile and move on.” – Unknown
124. “Never put off the greatest till later.” “You have no idea what tomorrow will bring.” – Paulo Coelho
125. “You will see how lovely this world is when you start to enjoy your life.” – Unknown
126. “Happiness is having pleasure, friends, and freedom in your life.” — Lorrin L. Lee
127. “It’s pointless to attempt to excel at anything if you can’t have pleasure doing it.” Magnus Carlsen
128. “You expect to have fun and make money in every investment.” — Michael Jordan
129. “Fun is strongly related to Joy – an emotional froth that arises from instinctual play.” -C.S. Lewis Lewis
130. “It’s rare for people to achieve unless they enjoy what they’re doing.” – Dale Carnegie
Quotes about having fun and doing it right
131. “We are the otters of the universe, we are game-playing, fun-loving creatures.” Richard Bach
132. “You have to have a good time along the road,” Victoria Beckham says.
133. “The people who have the most pleasure getting there are the individuals who have the most success.” John Patrick Hickey
134. “Stay healthy, participate in sports, and most importantly, have pleasure while doing so.” — Rafael Nadal
135. “Happiness is a collection of happy memories shared with soul mates.” Come together and have a good time! Mercree, Amy Leigh
136. “The basic line is that it is up to you to determine whether you will have fun or not.” – Anonymous
137. “Everything we’re doing is a complete gamble.” That’s part of what makes it so enjoyable.” John Sandford
138. “The first rule is that it needs to be enjoyable.” – Anonymous
139. “Sometimes the simplest things are more enjoyable and significant than all of the world’s feasts.” E.A. Bucchianeri
140. “We can make a difference while also having a good time.” — ATGW
Have fun quotes that will inspire you to live your best life
141. “You just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there sometimes.” Never grow up to the point where you stop having fun.” Tom Giaquinto
142. “I believe that if you work hard and have enjoyment in what you do, you will be more successful.” You must decide to accomplish it.” – Simone Biles
143. Stanley Victor once said, “You can’t put a price on the fun; it’s always priceless.”
144. “Work hard, have fun, and make history,” says Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.
145. “Don’t take yourself too seriously in life!” In any case, no one survives. Smile. Have a good time. Take a risk. Have fun with it. Dawn Gluskin says, “Inspire.”
146. “To have more pleasure, you have to let go of the rope.” — Anonymous
147. “Life is a roller coaster; ride it, be joyful, and enjoy it,” says Avril Lavigne.
148. “I prefer to have a good time and keep calm,” Usain Bolt says.
149. Leslie Brown says, “Keep your spirit free, be adaptable, and let go.”
150. “The best way to learn is to have fun.” — Albert Einstein
Quotes about having fun and not quitting
151. “Take part in life rather than watching it pass you by,” says Lindsey Wonderson.
152. “Happiness is the route, not the way to happiness.” Thich Nhat Hanh
153. “Be present at the moment. “Forget the past and don’t worry about the future,” Tanner Christensen says.
154. “Take it easy and enjoy life.” Going too fast takes away not only the environment but also the sense of where you’re going and why.” Eddie Cantor
155. “Dream as if you’ll live for the rest of your life. “Live as though you’re going to die today,” James Dean once said.
156. “Have fun, even if it isn’t the same type of fun as everyone else.” C.S. Lewis Lewis
157. “Just keep in mind that life is brief.” You must savour every moment before it is gone.” ― Kien Nguyen
158. “Life was meant to be enjoyed, not drowned by it,” Donald Miller says.
159. “Take each day as it comes — one day at a time.” And have a good time while you’re at it.” —Joe Perry
160. “The only way to get away from the lunacy of this world is to appreciate it,” Marty Rubin says.
Quotes about having fun with family and friends
161. “There are times when you need to take a break. At night, lie under the stars. Count the stars, give yourself a prize for your hard work, and live in the moment.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
162. “The happiest person” is Marty Rubin, who “enjoys everything without wishing to acquire anything.”
163. “Lighten up, just enjoy life,” Kenneth Branagh says. “Smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.”
164. “On the lighter side of life, life is brighter.” L.M. Fields
165. “Playing and enjoying life is critical to our well-being and survival. Do something that makes your heart sing every day.” – Marcia Wieder
166. “Do not think about the past or the future; instead, concentrate your thoughts on the present moment.” — Buddha
167. “Enjoy every moment of your life since you never know what tomorrow will bring.” – Unknown
168. “Don’t destroy now by mourning tomorrow,” Catherynne M. Valente advises.
169. “Don’t worry too much about what’s going to happen next since you don’t know what’s going to happen.” – Unknown
170. “It’s enough to be happy at the moment.” “All we need is each moment, not more.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes about having fun and discipline
171. “Change your mindset and you’ll be able to appreciate every minute of life.” – Unknown
172. “To live your life, you must be there in it.” “Come here right now,” says Akiroq Brost.
173. “Never be concerned about anything.” Keep your focus on the now. Now is the time to live. “Happiness is a virtue.” – Marsilio Ficino
174. “The first rule of happiness is to avoid dwelling on the past for too long.” — André Maurois
175. “To live happily, the great science is to live in the present.” – Pythagoras
176. “You’ll miss all the fun if you follow all the rules,” Katharine Hepburn once said.
177. “Looking at life as an adventure is one way to get the most out of it.” – William Feather
178. “Life is a game, play it; life is a challenge, meet it; life is a chance, seize it.” – Unknown
179. “To be able to spend your life in your way is the only success.” – Christopher Morley
180. “Enjoy the little things in life,” Robert Breault says, “for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
Have fun quotes to help you enjoy your life
181. “Don’t put it off any longer. Today is the day to create memories. Take pleasure in your existence! ” – Source unknown
182. “You will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do twenty years from now than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
183. “Life has no bounds except the ones you set for yourself.” – Les Brown
184. “Celebrate your past, dream about your future, and live in the present.” – Unknown
185. “Life is a huge canvas on which you should splatter as much paint as you can.” – Danny Kaye
186. “Relax and enjoy life.” Have fun with it. Kindness is important. Have value. Have a social life. Be truthful. Laugh. Let yourself go with dignity. Make the most of the situation. “It’s the only thing we have.” – Ricky Gervais
187. “Fun isn’t something that can be planned. It can be discovered.” – Ihsan
188. “You are You today, and that is truer than true.” There is no one alive who is more You than You.” Seuss
189. “Have a good time!” Enjoy yourself! Have fun! Take advantage of every opportunity! “, says Lei
190. “You live for a while and then you die,” I reasoned. “It’s nice to have a good time,” Natalie Goldberg says.
Quotes about having fun to motivate you to live life to the fullest
191. “I believe in having fun first, and if you teach people or influence people along the way, that’s great.” – Ray Bradbury
192. “My mother gave me the best advice I’ve ever received: ‘Do at least one fun thing every day.'” – Clifford Cohen
193. “Enjoy your life!” Live life to the fullest! “Relax and enjoy the best times of your life.” – Unknown
194. “Fun is a state of mind, not an activity.” – Bryant McGill
195. “First and foremost, you must have peace of mind to have fun and enjoy life.” – Unknown
196. “Sexy” is defined as “being self-sufficient, confident, and having fun.” — Mollie King
197. “I enjoy standing up for what I believe in. I enjoy having a good time while I’m doing it.” — Andrew Breitbart
198. “As long as you’re having a good time, that’s all that matters.” It’s over when it becomes a grind.” — Barry Gibb
199. “I’m only doing this because I’m having a good time.” I’ll just walk away the day I stop having fun.” — Heath Ledger
200. “I’m having a good time.” I’m just being me. I’m doing something I enjoy. “All that matters is that.” — James Charles
Quotes about having fun and living life to the fullest
201. “I’ve made it a priority to look after my mind, have fun, and do things that make me laugh,” Phillipa Soo says.
202. “People want to be artistically fulfilled, and having fun is a huge part of that.” — John Lasseter
203. “I just like to have a good time.” “I’m not going to do it for the rest of my life if I’m not having fun with it.” — Doja Cat
204. “Your good vibes will spread.” You’ll find yourself having fun if you behave like you’re having fun.” — Jean Chatzky
205. “Summer is synonymous with pleasant times and brightness. It entails going to the beach, Disneyland, and having a good time.” – Brian Wilson
Have you enjoyed these amusing quotes? In today’s bustling world, many of us are so preoccupied with work and commitments that we hardly have time to relax and enjoy life fully. But keep in mind that having fun and discovering new ways to grin and laugh makes life better for you and those around you. So, perhaps, these amusing quotations about having a good time have inspired you to lighten up and enjoy your life. Which of the following motivational quotes about having fun was your personal favourite? Do you have any additional amusing quotes you’d like to share? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.