Short Inspirational Quotes to Fuel Your Day and Keep You Inspired So You Can Do Hard Things! As you read through this selection of short inspiring quotations, Do well to tell us which one will become your daily mantra in the comments area. We’ve selected and compiled these quotes from a wide range of outstanding minds, including authors, athletes, TV personalities, and CEOs. Each of the following quotations is brimming with originality, ingenuity, and knowledge.
These inspiring quotations can help you put one foot in front of the other and make the modest or sweeping changes that you wish. Whether you’re having a bad day and need a pick-me-up to reassure yourself that everything will be OK, or whether you’re just searching for a mission statement for the day, these quotes will help you. You’re bound to find an inspirational quotation that speaks to your drive and determination, whether it’s from a movie star, a thought leader, Beyoncé, or a 17th-century writer. Let us get straight into the meat. Here are some of the best motivational quotations for you to read!
What inspires you to become what you’re capable of?
Most people have to watch hours upon hours of interviews and read countless books to learn about these concepts. In this article, we have gathered brief moments of genius that will fit perfectly into your hectic lifestyle and hopefully spark further curiosity and research. All you need is a couple of minutes out of your day, and you can gain enough inspiration to last all week long.
Short inspirational quotes about happiness
1. “There are two ways to disseminate light: to be the candle or to be the mirror that reflects it,” Edith Wharton once said.
2. “You do not come across a joyful life. Camilla Eyring Kimball says, “You make it.”
3. “A day without laughing is the most squandered of days.” – E.E. Cummings
4. “Keep your distance from anything that makes you grateful to be alive.” — Hafez
5. “Make each day a work of art.” – John Wooden
6. “Happiness frequently enters via a door you didn’t realize you had left open.” — John Barrymore
7. “Happiness is a decision, not a coincidence.” — Jim Rohn
8. “If you let it, life changes very rapidly, in a wonderful way.” – Lindsey Vonn
9. “If you keep your face to the sun, you will never see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
Short inspirational quotes to encourage you
10. “Impossible is for those who do not want it.” — John Keats
11. “There will be no diamonds if there is no pressure.” — Thomas Carlyle
12. “Believe in yourself, and you’ll get there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
13. Truman Capote said, “Failure is the seasoning that gives success its flavour.”
14. “It’s never too late to be what you could have been,” George Eliot once said.
15. “If you have a dream, you must grab it and hold on to it.” — Carol Burnett
16. Mahatma Gandhi said, “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
17. “To stay sane, stay silly.” — Maxime Lagacé
18. “Remain hungry.” “Always be a fool.” – Steve Jobs
19. “Be a decent one, whatever you are.” – Abraham Lincoln
20. “You must do what you believe you are unable to achieve.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Short inspirational quotes about believing in yourself
21. “Go with all your heart wherever you go.” – Confucius
22. “Be faithful to what you have within you.” — André Gide
Don’t forget to check out these daily motivational quotes for daily inspiration.
23. “Dream big and dare to fail,” Norman Vaughan once said.
24. “My job in life is to thrive, not just to survive.” — Maya Angelou
25. “You are sufficient in your current state.” — Meghan Markle
26. “You must be able to handle the worst to be the best.” – Wilson Kanadi
27. “There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what you’re going through.” — Demi Lovato
28. “Living is similar to riding a bicycle. “You must keep moving to maintain your balance.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Every minute is a new start.” — T.S. Eliot Eliot
30. “Without guts, there is no story.” – Chris Brady
Short inspirational quotes about helping people
31. “Don’t stop. “Go for broke.” — Bryan Hutchinson
32. Euripides said, “Leave no stone untouched.”
33. “Nothing is out of the question.” “I’m possible!” shouts the word itself. Audrey Hepburn, “Audrey Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Audrey
34. “It has nothing to do with where you came from.” What matters is where you’re headed.” — Ella Fitzgerald
35. “You’ll find a way if it’s important to you.” — Charlie Gilkey
36. Dr Robert Schuller once said, “Tough times seldom last, but tough people do.”
37. “Turn your scars into insight,” Oprah Winfrey advises.
38. “A thousand-mile trip begins with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
39. “Keep going if you’re going through hell.” — Winston Churchill
40. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment; it will never come.” — Napoleon Hill
Short inspirational quotes about making each day a masterpiece
41. “I can accomplish tiny things in a big way if I can’t do big things.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
42. “Life is a delicate thing.” We don’t know what tomorrow holds, so give it your all.” — Tim Cook
43. “The bad news is that time passes quickly. The good news is that you’ll be piloting the ship.” — Michael Altshuler
44. Maya Angelou once said, “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
45. “Some folks seek a lovely location. Others beautify a place.” — Hazrat Inayat Khan
46. “Never let your principles get in the way of doing the right thing.” – Isaac Asimov
47. “I’m beginning to believe that this world is merely a place for us to discover that we need each other more than we want to accept.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
48. “We have a responsibility to aid people who are in need around us.” — Virginia Williams
49. “In this world, no one is useless who relieves the responsibilities of others.” – Charles Dickens (see more Charles Dickens quotes)
50. “By giving, no one has ever become destitute.” – Anne Frank
Short inspirational quotes about believing in yourself
51. “Try once more.” Fail once more. “It’s better to fail than to succeed.” – Samuel Beckett
52. “The only thing that can flourish is the thing to which you devote your efforts.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Those who hustle get good things.” — Anas Nin
54. “There is no greater gift than a giving heart,” Yoda says.
55. “Solitary trees grow strong if they grow at all.” — Winston Churchill
56. “A hero is someone who has dedicated their lives to something greater than themselves,” says Joseph Campbell.
57. “If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.” — George Reeves
58. “Worrying is the equivalent of paying a debt you don’t owe.” – Mark Twain
59. “Even the brightest mind hasn’t learned everything there is to know.” – George Santana
60. “Attain the point where you’re allergic to ordinary!” You’re not a typical person! Eric Thomas says, ”
Short inspirational quotes about perseverance
61. Oscar Wilde once said, “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
62. “Let your mind wander. Take a step away from the couch. “Get moving,” says Anthony Bourdain.
63. “You stop giving others discounts when you finally realize your self–worth.” – Unknown
64. “Until you stop trying, you never fail.” – Albert Einstein
65. “If we stay with something long enough, we can achieve anything.” — Helen Keller
66. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap; rather, judge each day by the seeds you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
67. “Do anything with all your might,” Marcus Tullius Cicero said.
68. “There is opportunity amid every hardship.” – Albert Einstein
69. “Whoever has a reason to live can suffer virtually anyhow,” Friedrich Nietzsche said.
70. “Start paving another road if you don’t like the one you’re on.” — Dolly Parton
Short inspirational quotes about helping people
71. “Persistence ensures that results will follow.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
72. “Life isn’t about figuring out who you are. George Bernard Shaw once said, “Life is about inventing yourself.”
73. “Sometimes you just have to bring your sunshine into the world.” – Unknown
74. “Only love has the power to drive out hate.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
75. Augustine of Hippo said, “There is no saint without a history and no sinner without a future.”
76. “Always do what you’re frightened of,” Ralph Waldo Emerson once said.
77. “Every noble task appears to be difficult at first.” — Thomas Carlyle
78. “Men who have proven their ability to outgrow minor occupations frequently get the big jobs.” — Ralph Emerson
79. “As well as success, defeat can shock the soul and let the glory out.” — Edwin Markham
80. “Get rid of the idea that you have to be regular. It takes away your opportunity to be remarkable.” – Uta Hagen
Short inspirational quotes to encourage you
81. “Do what you think is right in your heart, since you’ll be criticized anyhow.” Eleanor Roosevelt was the first lady of the United States.
82. Take the time to do what brings joy to your soul.”
83. “Pain is only a matter of time. “Quitting lasts a lifetime.” Lance Armstrong is a professional cyclist.
84. A nest for a bird, a web for a spider, and friendship for a man. Blake, William
85. “When one happy door closes, another one opens.” — Helen Keller
86. On the wings of time, sadness flies away. Jean de La Fontaine is a French author.
87. “We conquer ourselves, not the mountain.” – Edmund Hillary
88. “Start somewhere,” says John Cage.
89. “Believe in yourself and the future,” Ted Kennedy said.
90. “When we make up our minds to walk bravely through them, most impediments go away.” — Orison Swett Marden
Short inspirational quotes that will open your mind
91. “Do it Right Now!” Napoleon Hill said, ”
92. Elbert Hubbard once said, “The greatest way to prepare for life is to start living.”
93. “No wonderful thing happens by chance.” —Epictetus
Don’t forget to check out these hilarious inspiring quotes on life, love, and problems.
94. “In the end, it’s not how many years you’ve lived that matters. It is your years’ life.” – Abraham Lincoln
95. “Life is rather simple, but we persist on complicating it.” —Confucius
96. Soren Kierkegaard said, “Life can only be comprehended backwards, but it must be lived forward.”
97. “I’d rather be foolish and hopeful than right and pessimistic.” –Author unknown
98. “Fear that has spoken its prayers is courage.” — Dorothy Bernard
99. “Life can be as easy or as difficult as you make it.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
100. “Belief in yourself.” – Les Brown
Short inspirational quotes to keep you moving forward
101. “Man’s fundamental vocation is to forge his path.” – Hermann Hesse
102. “The pinnacle of art is a life of sacrifice, and it is full of pure delight.” –Mahatma Gandhi
103. “He who has no planned port enjoys no breeze.” —Montaigne
104. “What matters is what you see, not what you look at.” — Henry Davis Thoreau
105. “A life worth living is one lived for others.” — Albert Einstein
106. “It is necessary to proclaim oneself to know oneself.” –Albert Camus
107. “Unless they accomplish everything they can, men do less than they ought.” — Thomas Carlyle
108. “Those who live profoundly do not fear death.” – Anais Nin
109. “No little blunders are committed by a wise man.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
110. “Be scared only of standing still, not of going slowly.” –Chinese Proverb
Short inspirational quotes to empower you
111. “I’m going to start with my name if I’m going to convey a real story.” – Kendrick Lamar
112. “Be determined when you wake up. “Go to bed with a sense of accomplishment.” George Horace Lorimer
113. “Every constraint is established by oneself.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
114. “You influence the future when you make a choice.” — Deepak Chopra
115. “Set your priorities and stick to them,” says Eileen McDargh.
116. “Your life is the canvas, and your words are the paintbrush.” You are free to paint whatever you choose.” Miguel Ruiz
117. “Never let your emotions get the best of you.” – Drake
118. “Luck is a combination of preparation and chance.” – Oprah Winfrey
119. “Let what you love’s beauty be what you do.” — Rumi
120. “Remember that you are one-of-a-kind, just like everyone else.” – Unknown
Short inspirational quotes that will make your day
121. “You don’t have to recall anything if you tell the truth.” – Mark Twain
122. “Reconsider everything you’ve been told. “Ignore what offends your soul.”
Walt Whitman’s quote
123. “Start with enough courage and finish with enough love.” — Jessica N. S. Yourko
124. “A person is, above all, their will.” – Unknown
125. “Be so good that they won’t be able to ignore you,” says Steve Martin.
126. “Build a door if opportunity doesn’t knock.” — Milton Berle
127. “Don’t you realize your flaws are a blessing?” Kendrick Lamar, “Kendrick Lamar,” “Kendrick Lamar,” “Kend
128. “What you do today determines who you will be tomorrow.” — Tim Fargo
129. “We are responsible for our happiness.” — Aristotle
130. “You can’t have it all.” What would you do with it? Steven Wright says, ”
Short inspirational quotes and short inspirational sayings
131. “Tough times pass, but tough people endure.” – Robert H. Schiller
132. “When you direct your inner energies to the item you want to change, magic happens.” — Bangambiki Habyarimana
133. “I could agree with you, but then both of us would be incorrect.” – Harvey Specter
134. “The only trip that is impossible to begin is the one you never start.” – Tony Robbins
135. “You said tomorrow yesterday. “Just do it,” Nike says.
136. “Those at the summit of the mountain did not fall.” — Marcus Washing
137. “Hard work is the only way to succeed.” — Thomas Edison
138. “The world, for the most part, sees you as you perceive yourself.” — Lisa Nichols
139. “To give life meaning is the meaning of life.” — Ken Hudgins
140. “The escalator to success is broken.” You’ll have to take it one step at a time on the stairs.” – Joe Girard
Short inspirational quotes about life and dreams
141. “Act as if you’re going to die tomorrow.” “Learn as if you were going to live for the rest of your life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
142. “We accept the affection that we believe we are entitled to.” — Stephen Chbosky
143. “Perfection is beauty, lunacy is genius, and it’s better to be completely ludicrous than completely dull,” Marilyn Monroe once said.
144. “We’re all in the gutter,” Oscar Wilde said, “but some of us are staring up at the stars.”
145. Maya Angelou once said, “There is no deeper suffering than carrying an unfinished story inside you.”
146. Pablo Picasso once said, “Everything you can conceive is real.”
147. “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” — Theodore Roosevelt
148. “What makes life exciting is the chance of having a dream come true.” – Paulo Coelho
149. “Happiness isn’t something you can buy. The Dalai Lama says, “It comes from your acts.”
150. “Life is too short to waste time with individuals who don’t respect, appreciate, or cherish you,” says Roy T. Bennett.
Quotes about Inspiration for success
151. “Never lose hope.” Everything is working in your favour. One day, you’ll look back on your life and thank God for everything.” — Germany Kent
152. “When in doubt, cast doubt aside and trust a little…” – E.A. Bucchianeri
153. “Don’t be concerned about the difficulties. Become enthralled by the prospect of crushing them.” – Hiral Nagda
154. “Don’t stop. Isn’t nearly as complicated as you believe. “Never give up,” Brandon Sanderson says.
155. “I’m afraid I’ll trip.” I may fall. I’m afraid I’ll weep. But I’m not going to give up! I will rise again tomorrow.” — Steve Maraboli
156. “The most essential thing is to keep going,” says the narrator. The second most crucial factor is picking the appropriate path.” – Maxime Lagacé
157. “Continue as if a large rock is rolling behind you. Never give up until you’ve found a solution to avoid it! ” – My name is Salmiah.
158. “A thousand reasons exist to live this life, and each one is sufficient.” — Marilynne Robinson
159. “If lovely lilies bloom in unappealing waters, you, too, can bloom in unappealing circumstances.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
160. “Focus on what you can still achieve, not on what you attempted and failed to do.” — Hillary Rodham Clinton
Short Inspirational life quotes to brighten your day
161. “Ability refers to what you’re capable of. What you do is determined by your motivation. “How well you do it is determined by your attitude.” — Lou Holtz
162. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the only thing that keeps a worthwhile effort from becoming a failure.” – Henry Ford
163. “Enjoy the little things,” Robert Breault says, “for one day you may look back and realize they were the major ones.”
164. “Believe in yourself and everything you’re capable of. Know that something larger than any difficulty resides within you.” – Christian D. Larson
165. “Our greatest glory is in rising every time we fall, not in never falling.” — Confucius
166. “Dream big, keep positive, work hard, and have fun along the way,” Urijah Faber says.
167. “To a willing heart, nothing is impossible.” — John Heywood
168. “We march forward with our heads held high, but we must remember our roots.” — Michael Hudson
169. “Don’t get so caught up in creating a living that you forget to make a life,” Dolly Parton once said.
170. “You will know how to live as soon as you trust yourself.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Short inspirational quotes to uplift you
171. Mahatma Gandhi said, “My life is my message.”
172. Maya Angelou once said, “Nothing can dull the light that shines from within.”
173. “Never regret something that brings a grin to your face.” – Mark Twain
174. “You get from the world what you give to the world,” Oprah Winfrey once said.
175. “Everything has beauty,” Confucius said, “but not everyone sees it.”
176. “You may peacefully rock the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
177. “Shoot for the stars. You might hit a star if you miss.” – W. Stone, Clement
178. “All advancement occurs outside of your comfort zone,” Michael John Bobak says.
179. “Until it’s done, it always appears impossible.” – Nelson Mandela
180. “What distinguishes greatness is the ability to start something that will go on after you.” – Ralph Sockman
Short positive quotes to pump you up
181. “I don’t need it to be simple; I just want it to be worthwhile.” — Lil Wayne
182. “Opportunity lurks amid adversity.” — Albert Einstein
183. “If you love life, don’t waste time; life is made up of time.” — Bruce Lee
184. “He who has patience can have anything he desires.” — Benjamin Franklin
185. “Making a habit of being unhappy is a habit; making a habit of being happy is a habit, and the choice is yours.” – Tom Hopkins
186. “Don’t give up. Suffer now, and you’ll be a champion for the rest of your life.” — Muhammad Ali
187. “It’s not about getting knocked down; it’s about getting back up.” — Vince Lombardi
188. “The only real error is the one we don’t learn from.” – Henry Ford
189. “Surround yourself with only those who will help you rise higher.” — Oprah Winfrey
190. “As much as talent and luck, energy and initiative count.” — Will Peters
Short inspirational quotes to inspire success
191. “Our presence automatically liberates others as we are released from our anxiety.” —
192. “Keep your face to the sun at all times, and the shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
193. “Nothing is impossible for those who are willing to attempt.” — Alexander the Great
194. “Success isn’t final; failure isn’t deadly; what counts is the courage to keep going.” – Winston Churchill
195. “You are the architect of your own life.” Allow no one else to write your script.” — Oprah Winfrey
196. “You’re never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream,” Malala Yousafzai once said.
197. “Spread love wherever you go,” Mother Teresa advised.
198. “You can be anything.” You can be any number of things that people are.” – Kesha
199. “Belief gives birth to reality.” — William James
200. “We must focus to see the light in our darkest moments.” — Aristotle
Short inspirational quotes to brighten your day
201. “Everyone is blessed when we give cheerfully and accept gratefully.” – Maya Angelou
202. “Failure can be a source of glory, and success can be a source of despair.” – Abraham Lincoln
203. “A wise man will create more opportunities than he will find,” Francis Bacon said.
204. “No one preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing.”
205. “The true wealth of a man is the good he does in the world,” Kahlil Gibran said.
206. “You can choose not to be upset by small things.” – Joel Osteen
207. “Anything positive is preferable to nothing negative.” – Elbert Hubbard
208. “You must learn to see the rain if you want to see a rainbow.” – Paulo Coelho
209. “I walk slowly, but I never return.” – Abraham Lincoln
210. “Being “normal” will not allow you to live an extraordinary life.” – Nick Maley
Short inspirational quotes and words of wisdom
211. “Learn as if you’ll live forever, and live as if you’ll die tomorrow,” Mahatma Gandhi once said.
212. “Don’t let yesterday consume your present.” — Will Rogers
213.”Remember to change your world when you change your thoughts.”—Norman Vincent Peale
214. “Learning to live begins with knowing how much there is to know.” —Dorothy West
215. “Those who are too busy looking for success usually find it.” — Henry David Thoreau
216. “The secret to a compelling future is goal setting.” — Tony Robbins
217. “It is preferable to fail at originality than to succeed at imitation,” Herman Melville once said.
218. “The first step in turning the invisible into the visible is setting goals.” — Tony Robbins
219. “I never imagined myself as a success. “I put in the effort.” —Estée Lauder
220. “You either run the day or the day runs you,” Jim Rohn once said.
Short inspirational quotes for big life changes
221. “No good deed, no matter how insignificant, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
222. “Everything has a place, and everything in its place.” — Benjamin Franklin
223. “I am created by every story I write. Octavia E. Butler says, “I write to create myself.”
224. “We can’t help everyone,” Ronald Reagan said, “but everyone can help someone.”
225. “We know what we are, but we don’t know what we might be,” William Shakespeare once said.
226. “We must focus to see the light in our darkest moments.” — Aristotle Onassis
227. “But, what’s a heaven for if a man’s reach exceeds his grasp?” Robert Browning once said, ”
228. “It is by standing on the shoulders of giants that I have seen further than others.” — Isaac Newton
229. “To accept the life that is waiting for us, we must let go of the one we have planned.” — Joseph Campbell
230. “In a wood, two roads diverged, and I—I took the less travelled by road, and that has made all the difference.” — Robert Frost
Short inspirational quotes about success and goals
1. “If you have a dream, you must grab it and hold on to it.” Carol Burnett’s remark
2. “Nothing is out of the question.” ‘I’m possible!’ says the word itself. ‘” Audrey Hepburn
3. “Nothing is difficult for those who are willing to attempt.” – The Great Alexander
4. “The bad news is that time passes quickly. The good news is that you’re going to be the pilot.” Michael Altshuler (Michael Altshuler)
5. “Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. “Hold on tight and off you go,” says the narrator. Nicole Kidman is a famous actress.
6. “Keep your face to the sun at all times, and the shadows will fall behind you.” Walt Whitman (Walt Whitman)
7. “Have courage. Disrupt the status quo. Don’t be afraid to speak up for what you believe in. Make sure you have a fantastic narrative to tell your grandchildren when you’re in your rocking chair many years from now.” -Amal Clooney
8. “You have a choice: you can either continue living your life feeling muddled in this abyss of self-doubt, or you can establish your identity outside of it.” You’re the one who drew the box.” ― Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
9. “I just want you to know that it’s normal if you’re out there and you’re being particularly hard on yourself right now because of anything that happened.” That is exactly what will happen to you in life. Nobody comes out unscathed. We’re all going to get a couple of scratches. – Taylor Swift’s remark
10. “Success isn’t final, and failure isn’t fatal; what matters is the courage to keep going.” — Churchill, Winston
Short inspirational quotes
11. “You are the architect of your own life.” Allow no one else to write your script.” Oprah Winfrey (Oprah Winfrey Network)
12. “It’s never too late to set a new aim or dream a new dream.” Malala Yousafzai (Malala Yousafzai)
13. “At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if those folks are content with how you live your life. It’s all about whether you’re at ease with it.” According to Dr Phil
14. “Everyone tells you that the world is a certain way. Your parents instruct you on how to think. Schools instruct students on how to think. TV. Religion. Then, if you’re lucky, you understand you have the ability to make your own decisions. You are the only one who makes the rules. You can create your existence.” -Carrie Ann Moss (@carrieannmoss)
15. “Becoming for me isn’t about getting somewhere or accomplishing a goal. Instead, I see it as a means of progress, a way of constantly striving to be a better version of myself. “The voyage does not come to an end.” – First Lady Michelle Obama
16. “Bring love with you everywhere you go.” – Teresa of Avila
17. “Do not allow people’s blindness to dim your radiance.” Tell them to put on their shades.” -Lady Gaga
18. “If you make your internal life a priority, everything else you need on the outside will be provided for you, and the next step will be crystal clear.” -Gabrielle Bernstein
19. “A strategy isn’t always necessary. “Sometimes all you have to do is take a deep breath, trust, and let go and see what happens.” -Mandy Hale
20. “You can be anything.” You can be any of the limitless numbers of things that individuals are.” -Kesha
Inspirational quotes on life
21. “What’s behind you and what’s in front of you are nothing compared to what’s inside you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson was a poet who lived in the United States.
22. “I’d like to be in the ring.” I wish to live a daring life. And when we choose to take huge risks, we are signing up to have our asses kicked. We have to pick between boldness and comfort; we can’t have both. “Not at the same moment,” says the narrator. Brene Brown is a well-known author and speaker.
23. “I’ll be gone for a day, and I’ll have to understand that tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.” Is it okay for me to live my life as it is now? It’s the only way I can assist. What would I do with all of my days if I didn’t have another? Is it true that I’m doing a fantastic job? ” Hayley Williams was quoted as saying
24. “I’ve done this before and know what I’m doing.” This is something I am capable of doing. This is something I am capable of doing. This is something I am capable of doing. “I dare to accomplish this.” – Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, in the documentary Knock Down The House
25. “Belief gives birth to reality.” ― The poet William James
26. “Words and ideas have the power to transform the world, regardless of what others say.” ― Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society as John Keating
27. “I’m not going to keep hammering on that old door that refuses to open.” I’m going to make a door for myself and walk through it.” -Ava DuVernay, A
28. “We must focus to glimpse the light in our darkest situations.” -Aristotle was a Greek philosopher who lived in the 4th century BC.
29. “Even if you don’t have the ideal circumstances, recognizing the best in them is the key to happiness.” Marie Forleo is one of the most well-known actresses in the world.
30. “If you believe you can, you’ll get halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Inspirational quotes about life and struggles
31. “In the wrong atmosphere, weaknesses are merely assets.” -Marianne Cantwell (Marianne Cantwell)
32. “Just don’t give up attempting to accomplish your goals.” I don’t think you can go wrong where love and inspiration are present.” -Ella Fitzgerald’s remark
33. “The last thing the world will ever hear from me in silence.” -Marlee Matlin is an actress who plays Marlee Matlin in the film Marlee
34. “You can peacefully shake the universe.” -Mahatma Gandhi
35. “Learning to be still, actually being still and letting life happen that stillness turns into brightness.” -Morgan Freeman a writer.
36. “Everyone carries a piece of good news within him. The good news is that you have yet to discover your true potential! How much can you love? What you can achieve! And what a potential you have! ” ― Anne Frank’s diary
37. “All you need is a strategy, a map, and the fortitude to keep going until you reach your goal.” — Nightingale, Earl
38. “I am concerned about decency, humanity, and kindness. Today, kindness is a kind of defiance.” -Pink
39. “If you think positive ideas, they will shine like sunbeams out of your face, and you will always appear wonderful.” -Roald Dahl was a British author who wrote several children’s books
40. “Imagine yourself as a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” -Maya Angelou is a poet, author, and activist.
Inspirational quotes for work
41. “We must let go of the life we imagined to embrace the one that awaits us.” — Campbell, Joseph
42. “Find out who you are and live up to it.” That’s why your soul was placed on this planet. “Find the truth, live the truth, and the rest will take care of itself.” -Ellen DeGeneres is a television personality who hosts the talk show, Ellen DeGeneres.
43. “Real, long-term change occurs one step at a time.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court Justice
44. “Be determined when you wake up, and contented when you go to bed.” -Johnson, Dwayne “The Rock”
45. “No one builds like you; you create your style.” -Jay-quote Z’s
46. “Every encounter in which you truly stop to face fear gives you strength, courage, and confidence.” ‘I lived through this nightmare,’ you might tell yourself. I’ll take whatever comes my way.’ You must do the thing you think you can’t do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt was the first lady of the United States.
47. “I tell myself, ‘You’ve been through so much, you’ve been through so much, time will help me to heal, and this will soon be just another memory that has shaped me into the strong woman, athlete, and mother I am today.” -Serena Williams
48. “If you live your ideals, you can change the world.” -Henry David Thoreau
49. “Our lives are stories that we write, direct, and star in as protagonists.” Some chapters are joyous, while others teach us something, but we always can be the heroes of our own stories.” -Joelle Speranza is a writer who lives in New York City.
50. “Living is similar to riding a bicycle. You must keep moving to maintain your balance.” — Einstein, Albert
Inspirational quotes funny
51. “Don’t strive to change yourself for the sake of the world; let the world change you.” -Beyoncé Knowles-Carter
52. “Not giving a f—k is more powerful than giving a f—k.” -Amy Schumer’s remark
53. “Love in the shape of ambition is faith.” -William Ellery Channing,
54. “You make your luck when it comes to luck. -Bruce Springsteen’s quote
55. “Start paving a new road if you don’t like the one you’re on!” -Dolly Parton
56. “I’ve learnt over the years that having one’s mind made up reduces anxiety; knowing what needs to be done eliminates dread.” -Rosa Parks
57. “My story’s lesson is that the sun always shines after the storm.” Living life on the sunny side of the street means being cheerful and surrounding yourself with pleasant, loving people.” -Janice Dean is an author.
58. “While we sit, we build concerns.” By taking action, we can defeat them.” – Henry Link, M.D.
59. “Dreams don’t have to be just that.” You can make it a reality; if you just keep pushing and trying, you’ll get there someday. And if it takes a few years, wonderful; if it takes ten or twenty, well, that’s part of the process.” -Naomi Osaka is a Japanese tennis player.
Inspirational quotes from the bible
60.”We don’t have the best of intentions. “What we do is who we are.” -Amy Dickinson is a writer who lives in New York City.
61. “I’ve observed that if I end up doing something I’m afraid of, I’m grateful in the end.” -Colleen Hoover
62. “Work hard, know what you’re doing, show what you’re doing, and you’ll feel entitled.” -Mindy Kal
63. “We’ve been creating our possibilities, and they can’t put you in a box because you’ve proven your worth and value to people.” Isn’t it true that you pushed it through? ” -Jennifer Lopez’s remark
64. “When you’ve seen beyond yourself, you might discover that peace of mind is waiting for you.” — Harrison, George
65. “A stone of hope emerges from the mountain of despair.” -Martin Luther King, Jr. was a civil rights activist who was assassinated in 1968.
66. “What you obtain as a result of attaining your goals is less significant than who you become as a result of achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
67. “I’m starting to see how much I’ve weakened my power.” “I’m not going to do that anymore.” – Alicia Key
68. “It’s never too late to set a new aim or dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis Lewis
69. “I feel that life will open up for you if you just get up and go.” Something makes you want to keep travelling.” -Tina Turner’s remark
70. “How crazy it was to let it happen.” -Cheryl Strayed is a writer and activist.
Inspirational quotes from movies
71. “A most appreciated gift is the simple act of listening to someone and making them feel as if they have been truly heard.” — Villafane, A.
72. “To get where you need to go, you have to be where you are.” -Amy Poehler
73. “Do not be alarmed. Because you will be terrified. But remember, if you get scared, just don’t be scared.” -Joan Jett’s quote
74. “We have to take chances.” We must go bankrupt. We must just refuse to give up to show them wrong.” -Awkwafina
75. “Our only stumbling block to realizing tomorrow will be our uncertainties today.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
76. “It’s never too late to become the person you could have been.” – T.S. Eliot
77. “You do not come across a joyful life. It’s all up to you.” -Camilla Eyring Kimball
78. “We’re all dealing with issues. But it’s not what happens to us that matters; it’s the decisions we make afterwards.” — Smart, Elizabeth
79. “Your environment, your familial circumstances, and especially not your ethnicity or gender do not have to define or constrain you.” -Mariah Carey is one of the most well-known singers in the world.
80. “We can’t be as happy and free as a butterfly if we let fear be our master.” We are free to soar when we choose to trust the trip and embrace love and joy.” -Annicken R.
Short inspirational quotes for work
81. “The definers own the definitions, not the defined.” -Toni Morrison is a writer who is well-known for her work.
82. “You must discover inside yourself a place where nothing is impossible.” -Deepak Chopra is a well-known Indian film director and producer.
83. “You are concealing from the world whatever you believe the world is keeping from you.” -Eckhart Tolle, author of “The Power of Now”
84. “Perfection is unattainable, yet pursuing perfection will lead to excellence.” -Lombardi, Vince
85. “Many people are afraid to express themselves. That is why they do not receive what they desire.” -Madonna
86. “We must let go of who we believe we should be and embrace who we are.” -Achaea Redd is a character in the game Achaea Redd.
87. “Vulnerability is a strength, not a flaw.” -Selena Gomez
88. “The darkness must exist for the light to shine so brightly.” -Sir Francis Bacon is credited with the invention of the word “bacon.”
89. “I don’t plan ahead of time.” I’m right with you. It’s a pleasant state of affairs.” -Danny DeVito (Danny DeVito)
90. “It’s not about the force with which you strike. It’s all about how hard you can take a hit and keep going.” — Rocky Balboa, Sylvester Stallone
Short inspirational quotes for kids
91. “I will not be scared out of my full ability by anyone.” -Nicki Minaj
92. “We have to improve. We must love more and hate less. We need to pay more attention and speak less. We need to understand that this is everyone’s responsibility.” -Meghan Rapinoe
93. “It’s painful to try to mature. You make errors. You attempt to learn from them, and it hurts even more when you don’t.” -Aretha Franklin
94. “Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever Always keep your head held high. “Take a hard look at the world.” -Helen Keller is a famous author.
95. “Let love reign supreme.” — Kravitz, Lenny
96. “Imagination’s power makes us infinite.” -John Muir was a Scottish naturalist who lived in the 18th century.
97. “The only journey worth taking is the one inside.” -Rilke, Rainer Maria
98. “I can achieve anything if my mind can envision it and my heart can believe it.” -Muhammad Ali is a boxer.
99. “Embrace the magnificent shambles that you are.” -Elizabeth Gilbert’s quote
100. “Clouds come floating into my life to give colour to my sunset sky, not to carry rain or usher in storms.” -Tagore, Rabindranath
To keep going, we sometimes only need a small amount of motivation. Remember to save this page as a favourite so you can return to it whenever you need a boost of motivation. One of the best aspects of these short quotations is how readily they can be shared. Send one of the above quotes to someone who needs motivation.
These quotes are globally applicable and can assist many people in figuring out how to solve challenges in their own life. It takes only a few seconds to brighten someone’s day. Don’t be frightened to communicate with those you care about. Did one of your favourite short inspirational quotations and sayings slip between the cracks? Let us know which ones are your favourites in the comments area.