Positive Wednesday Quotes to Get You Through Hump Day and Give You the Motivation to Push Through the Week. When we think of Wednesday, we usually associate it with the start of the workweek. This day is often connected with a lack of motivation when it should be a day of celebration and anticipation for the weekend.
Everyone should look forward to Wednesdays because after you get over the “hump,” everything else appears to fall into place, and the rest of the week will be much simpler. Many people believe Wednesday has an odd spelling, which could be because the word is derived from Old English Wdnesdg and Middle English Wednesdei (which means “day of Woden”).
Wednesday is regarded as “little Saturday” in nations such as Sweden, Norway, and Finland. That’s because, back in the day, when maids had to work on Saturdays, they all got paid time off. As a result, they transformed Wednesday evenings into a mini-Saturday party. Do you want to Motivate your coworkers, colleagues, and employees with inspirational Wednesday quotes, proverbs, status updates, and more! Do you want to teach them how to see each day differently so that they are inspired to come to work and have a good time? If yes then these work wisdom sayings will give you the boost you need to finish the rest of the week’s projects.
We all need motivation and inspiration to get us through the middle of the week while we wait for the weekend. This article aims to give you a resource that will help you to encourage yourself. With these motivational and wise Wednesday quotes, which include quotes about the midweek, holidays, persevering in difficult times, happy Wednesday, wise and powerful Wednesday quotes you will have a good way to motivate yourself when things go slow. These Wednesday quotes will push you to do better and help you get through the midweek stress.
While you wait until Friday, you should also concentrate on what you need to accomplish to achieve your objectives. This can be accomplished by employing these thought-provoking Wednesday quotations on success and work. Wednesday may be the current day. Everyone wishes for a Happy Wednesday on Wednesday. You may make your Wednesday more enjoyable and enjoyable by reading these Wednesday Quotes, which will brighten your day.
I have come to realize that Wednesday is that dreaded day in the middle of the week that we have to fight to love. After surviving Monday and Tuesday, you may require some extra inspiration to get through Wednesday. Even though Wednesday is the middle of the week, there is no reason why we should not make the most of it. Wednesday is a good source of inspiration to keep us focused when our thoughts wander to the weekend’s promises. The same rules apply; to have a happy Wednesday and subsequently week, we must work hard, be true to our principles and ambitions, respect and treat others with kindness.
Below are some joyful and motivating Wednesday quotes, as well as Wednesday inspiring quotations, gathered over the years from a variety of sources. It’s Wednesday, and what better way to commemorate the occasion than with these fantastic Wednesday quotes? You’ve made it through the terrible Monday, sailed through Tuesday without incident, and now Wednesday calls you to revel in the thrilling midweek vibes. Every week, make Wednesday the finest day of your week!
Wednesday marks the start of the workweek. And, while it’s sometimes associated with a lack of enthusiasm or ambition, Hump Day is a day to refill your Everyday Power and get a good start on the weekend. It’s a day to look forward to because once you get over the “hump” of Wednesday, the rest of the week will be much simpler. There are several methods to make Wednesday the finest day of the week, and these Wednesday encouragement quotes will assist you in doing so. Prepare for Hump Day on Tuesday to make it a wonderful day. This will assure a good start.
To gain a head start, arrive at the office earlier, keep a pleasant attitude, and take a few short breaks whenever you need to recharge. You might need a little added incentive to get through the day now that you’ve made it through Monday and Tuesday. Here are some uplifting, optimistic, and motivational Wednesday quotes, sayings, and proverbs collected from a variety of sources over the years to help you get through the rest of the week.
Wednesday Quotes to Keep You Inspired in the Middle of the Week
1. “Rise and grind,” says the narrator. “It’s hump day!” exclaims the narrator.
2. “Wednesday’s child is wretched.”
3. “We wear pink on Wednesdays.”
4. “Don’t give up. You’ve made it halfway through the week.”
5. “Help!!!! “I’m not sure why Wednesday is spelt that way.”
6. Wednesday is going to be fantastic, so get up and grin.
7. “Wednesday: Halfway to the Weekend!” says the narrator. “Have a wonderful day.”
8. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” “Have a Beautiful and Bright Day.”
9. “It must be Wednesday; there’s that camel again,” says the narrator.
10. “They didn’t want it excellent, they wanted it on Wednesday,” says the narrator.
Wednesday quotes from song lyrics and other places
11. “Wait a minute, it’s Wednesday!” We’ve made it halfway through the week.”
12. “Woohoo Wednesday!” says the narrator. “Today is going to be a fantastic day.
13. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” “Love everyone, trust a few, and do no harm to anyone.”
14. “It’s Wacky Wednesday,” says the narrator. Have a good time. Be irrational. Have a good time. “Make a happy face!”
15. “Elephants adore Wednesdays, and you will as well.” Hincks, Anthony T.
16. If you are unwilling to do it for yourself, no one can motivate you.
17. “There’s nothing like realizing it’s Wednesday to ruin your Friday.”
18. “A dry hump day is a Wednesday without rain.”
19. “Love for what you do is the only way to achieve an outstanding job.” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs
20. “Remain calm. It’s only Wednesday, after all. We still have two days left.”
Simple Wednesday quotes and sayings
21. In the middle of the week, Wednesdays are like Mondays!” – Williams, Lee Fox
22. “They didn’t want it excellent, they wanted it on Wednesday,” says the narrator. -Heinlein, Robert A.
23. “We’re halfway done half-assing our job for the week on Wednesday.”
24. “There are times when Wednesdays feel like Mondays and I wish they were Fridays.”
25. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” Look on the positive side of things! At the very least, it isn’t Monday morning!”
26. “Practical! On Wednesday afternoons, I can be almost anyone. “How’s it going?”
27. “Wednesday: It’s almost, somewhat, kinda, almost the weekend,” says the narrator.
28. “Hello there! I wish you a day filled with happiness. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!”
29. “It was a Wednesday back in the day when people say ‘Back in the Day.'” “Here’s a fun fact for you.”
30. “Though you just sit there, you’ll get run over even if you’re on the proper track.” -Will Rogers
Positive Wednesday quotes
31. “Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you are correct!” -Henry Ford
32. “If you choose a career you enjoy, you will never work a day in your life.” -Confucius
33. “It’s Wednesday!” exclaims the narrator. I’m taking a breath. I’m in good shape. I’m extremely fortunate. “I’m thankful for today.”
34. “Have a wonderful and blessed Wednesday!” Today and every day, I wish you all God’s blessings!”
35. “It was a Wednesday back in the day when people say ‘Back in the Day.'” “Here’s a fun fact for you.”
36. “Allow your smile to make a difference in the world, but don’t let the world make a difference in your smile.” — Franta, Connor
37. “While home is where the heart is, it’s not a good spot to spend a Wednesday afternoon.” Walker Percy is a character in the novel Walker Percy.
38. “On Wednesday, it won’t be lonely since it’ll be surrounded by everyone.” Hincks, Anthony T.
39. Believe in yourself, test your limits, and go above and beyond to achieve your objectives.
40. “On Saturdays and Wednesdays, my duty is to offer folks who work hard all week something to look forward to.” — Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager
Wednesday quotes to push through the week
41. “No one makes a bigger blunder than the person who does nothing because he can only do so much.” Catherine Pulsifer is a writer.
42. While it’s still here and now, take use of what you have. Stay focused and accomplish success on Wellness Wednesday.
43. Every dawn brings a new world, fresh vistas, new goals, new plans, and new things. It’s no different on a Wednesday morning.
44. “If you concentrate on positive ideas, pleasant things will happen.” Have a wonderful Wednesday! Maintain an optimistic attitude. Consider the bright side. Do have a fantastic morning.”
45. “The second half of the week will always be brightened by Wednesdays.” Hincks, Anthony T.
46. “There’s something drastically wrong when a day you happen to recognize as Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday.” — Wyndham, John
47. “Have a wonderful Wednesday morning; it has brought you nothing but happiness.” Good morning! Wednesday is shining at you, so have a beautiful day ahead of you!”
48. “Inspiration is one thing, and you can’t control it; hard labor, on the other hand, is what keeps the ship afloat.” “Keep up the fine work,” says the narrator. -Kevin Eubanks
49. We could have nine-day weekends if all of our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays. George Carlin (comedian)
50. “It’s hump day for some.” To us, Wednesday is getting kicked in the nuts, and Thursday is simply requesting Friday to swap places.” -Dwayne Johnson is a Hollywood actor who has starred in a number of films.
Wednesday quotes for mid-week inspiration
51. “Worry-free Wednesday!” says the narrator. Because concern is like a rock star: it entertains you while never getting you anywhere.”
52. “Every morning is a new world – new perspectives, new goals, new ambitions, new things… It’s no different on a Wednesday morning.”
53. “The finest part about Atlantis was Wednesdays. There was a typical holiday in the middle of the week. Everyone took a break from work to celebrate the halfway point of the week.” Walter Moers is a writer.
54. “Worry-free Wednesday!” says the narrator. Worry is like a rock star in that it keeps you occupied but never gets you anywhere.
55. “Good morning, I just wanted to remind you that you should do some exercise to start the day off well.” “Have a wonderful Wednesday!”
56. “Have a wonderful Wednesday, Fam!” “dream big, live bravely, communicate honestly, be mindful, act kindly, and spread love today and everyday!” Tracey Edmonds
57. “Keep smiling because a smile raises the value of your face, anger degrades the beauty of your soul, faith is the force of life, and confidence is the companion of achievement.” “Good morning, and have a lovely Wednesday.”
58. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” When you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present, and LOVE, happiness comes from within!” Tracey Edmonds
59. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” Compassion is a virtue to possess. Others should be lifted. Instead of criticizing, learn to encourage. When you assist others in feeling better, you will feel better.” Tracey Edmonds
60. “It is commonly stated that motivation does not last. Bathing, on the other hand, does not. That’s why we recommend it on a regular basis.” –Ziglar, Ziglar
Wednesday quotes to get extra motivation
61. “Because of the shortened exam week, Wednesday was our last day of school.” And it was difficult not to roam around all day, contemplating the vastness of it all.” — Author John Green
62. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” Be content with who you are and what you have, and you may achieve everything you choose.”
63. “The finest part about Atlantis was Wednesdays. There was a typical holiday in the middle of the week. Everyone took a break from work to celebrate the halfway point of the week.”
64. “On Wednesdays, when the sky is blue and I’m bored, I wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who.” Winnie-the-Pooh
65. “Wednesday is a day to celebrate life with others. Only you and you alone are responsible for what you extend and provide to others. “A single grin not only boosts your worth, but it also brings delight to everyone you meet.” Byron Pulsifer
66. “The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.“
67. “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.” Walter Moers
68. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.” A. A. Milne
69. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” Robert A. Heinlein
70. “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” Dane Cook
Wednesday quotes to level up your week
1. “In the middle of the week, Wednesdays are like Mondays!” Lee Fox Williams says, ”
2. “We could end up having nine-day weekends if all of our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays.” — George Carlin
3. “It’s hump day for some.” To us, Wednesday is getting kicked in the nuts, and Thursday is simply requesting Friday to swap places.” — Dwayne Johnson
4. “Elephants adore Wednesday, and you will, too,” says Anthony T. Hincks.
5. “It is commonly stated that motivation does not last. Bathing, on the other hand, does not. “That’s why we prescribe it on a daily basis,” says Zig Ziglar.
6. “A dry hump day is a Wednesday without rain.” — Demetri Martin
7. “On Wednesday, it won’t be lonely since it’ll be surrounded by everyone.” — Anthony T. Hincks
8. Wayne Gretzky once said, “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”
9. “Though you just sit there, you’ll get run over even if you’re on the proper track.” — Will Rogers
10. “Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you are correct!” Henry Ford said, ”
Powerful Wednesday quotes
11. “Wednesday is a day to celebrate life with others. Only you and you alone are responsible for what you extend and provide to others. “One grin not only boosts your worth, but it also brings delight to everyone you meet.” — Byron Pulsifer
12. “Keep your head high, your chin up, and above all, keep smiling, for life is a lovely thing, and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
13. “Wednesday: Halfway to the Weekend!” says the narrator. Have a wonderful day! ” – Source unknown
14. “My duty is to provide something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays for people who work hard all week.” — Arsene Wenger
15. “Let your smile transform the world, but don’t let the world transform you.” – Connor Franta
16. “Be full of joy when you face varied hardships, great or small.” They’re chances to practice patience.” – Scott Curran
17. “The second half of the week will always be brighter because of Wednesdays.” –Anthony T. Hincks
18. “If you concentrate on positive ideas, pleasant things will happen.” Happy Wednesday, and remember to stay positive. Consider the bright side. Do have a wonderful morning.” – Anonymous
19. “Happiness is a state of mind. Either we make ourselves sad or we make ourselves happy and strong. “It’s the same amount of work.” — Carlos Castaneda
20. “Don’t allow anyone else hold the pen when writing the story of your life.” — Harley Davidson
Wednesday quotes to elevate your perspective
21. “The finest part about Atlantis was Wednesdays. There was a typical holiday in the middle of the week. Everyone took a break from work to celebrate the halfway point of the week.” – Walter Moers
22. “I could be nearly anybody on Wednesday afternoons,” Kit Williams says.
23. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” Byron Pulsifer says, “Cast your love to all, faith in the team to which you’ve been assigned, and don’t do harm to others for your own self-gratification.”
24. “It was a Wednesday back in the day when people say ‘Back in the Day.'” “Here’s a fun fact for you,” says Dane Cook.
25. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the earth,” said President Theodore Roosevelt.
26. “Black Wednesday has more myths than the Greeks ever dreamed up.” — John Major
27. “Dedicate yourself to your goals — Once you’ve chosen your goals, you must devote yourself totally to accomplishing them.” – Mia Conrad
28. “Where would the week be if it weren’t for the week?” Anthony T. Hincks says:
29. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens,” Helen Keller said, “but we sometimes linger so long at the closed door that we miss the one that has been opened for us.”
30. “Today’s games aren’t won by yesterday’s home runs.” – Babe Ruth
Wednesday Quotes about midweek
31. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” You are who you are; be content with what you have been given. Don’t try to be someone else since your gifts are unique and will help you achieve success that only you can define. “Have a nice day,” Byron Pulsifer says.
32. “Wake up and smile because Wednesday is going to be fantastic.” – Unknown
33. “The power of drawing delight from simple things is the skill of being joyful.” — Henry Ward Beecher
34. “I’ve come to know that happiness is a decision. You never want to offend somebody or be unpleasant to be around, but you must be content.” – Angelina Jolie
35. “I have tried with all my heart to do everything well in life; whatever I have given myself to, I have devoted myself to totally.” — Charles Dickens
36. “What’s in a Wednesday?” says the narrator.
37. “Have a wonderful Wednesday!” — William Shakespeare “Love many, trust a few, do no wrong to none.”
38. “Happiness is something you construct for the moment, not something you postpone for the future.” — Jim Rohn
39. “Relax, it’s hump day!” ” – Source unknown
40. “Inspiration is one thing, and you can’t control it; hard labor, on the other hand, is what keeps the ship afloat.” Keep doing what you’re doing.” – Kevin Eubanks
Wednesday Quotes about holidays
41. “There is something horribly wrong someplace when a day you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday.” — John Wyndham
42. “When the sky is blue on Wednesday,
43. “We wear pink on Wednesdays.” — Mean Girls
44. “They didn’t want it nice; they wanted it Wednesday,” Robert A. Heinlein once said.
45. “Fennel, the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, the day of middle-aged folks. . . . Fennel. . . I’m getting a whiff of what’s to come. Divakaruni, Chitra Banerjee
46. “Only Thursday can dream of becoming Wednesday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
47. “Rather than pondering when your next vacation will be, you should create a life that you don’t have to flee from.” — Seth Godin
48. “Nothing on earth can help a guy with the correct mental attitude achieve his goal; nothing on earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
49. “Remain calm. It’s only Wednesday, after all. There are still two days left.” – Unknown
50. “It must be Wednesday since that camel is out again.” – Unknown
Wednesday Quotes about Fridays
51. “If you don’t want to take a chance on the ordinary, you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
52. “If we have the bravery to pursue our dreams, they can all come true.” –Walt Disney
53. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm,” Winston Churchill once said.
54. “You create opportunities, not opportunities create you.” – Chris Grosser
55. “A successful guy is one who can build a solid foundation with the bricks hurled at him by others.” – David Brinkley
56. “The only thing that separates lunacy from genius is success.” – Bruce Feirstein
57. “Life isn’t about figuring out who you are. Lolly Daskal says, “Life is about creating oneself.”
58. “You can get there today if you desire to attain perfection.” Stop performing less-than-excellent work right now.” – Thomas J. Watson
59. “All advancement occurs outside of one’s comfort zone,” says Michael John Bobak.
60. “The oddest secret is that we become what we think about most of the time.” — Earl Nightingale
Wednesday Quotes on why you should love it
61. “Success comes from failures. — Dale Carnegie “Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to achievement.”
62. “Don’t allow the dread of losing outweigh the thrill of victory.” – Robert Kiyosaki
63. “Success isn’t about never making a mistake; it’s about never making the same one twice.” – George Bernard Shaw
64. “We must not only act, but also envision, plan, and believe if we are to achieve great things.” — Anatole France
65. “Let what you can’t accomplish not get in the way of what you can.” — John R. Wooden
66. “You either run the day or the day runs you,” Jim Rohn once said.
67. “Nothing worthwhile happens by accident. Labor, constant and hard work, is the only way to achieve long-term success.” — Hamilton Holt
68. “Everything around us improves when we aspire to be better than we are.” – Paulo Coelho
69. “Success comes at a cost: hard effort, dedication to the task at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have given it our all.” – Vince Lombardi
70. “One simple pleasant thought in the morning can affect your entire day,” says the Dalai Lama.
Wednesday quotes to motivate you to work hard
71. “Activity is the foundation of all growth. “Without effort, there is no physical or intellectual development, and effort means work.” — Calvin Coolidge
72. “What you do now determines your future.” – Mahatma Gandhi
73. “It’s the pebble in your shoe that wears you out, not the mountains ahead.” – Muhammad Ali
74. “You don’t have to look at the entire stairwell; just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr. was a civil rights activist who was assassinated
75. “More than any other single aspect, your capacity to discipline yourself to create clear goals and then work toward them every day will ensure your success.” – Brian Tracy
76. “I’m a firm believer in luck, and I’ve discovered that the more I work, the more of it I have.” — Thomas Jefferson
77. “The chance to work hard at anything worth doing is far and away the best treasure that life has to offer.” – Theodore Roosevelt
78. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap; rather, judge each day by the seeds you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
79. “Nothing worth having comes to one unless as a result of hard work.” — Booker T. Washington
80. “Start with the difficult tasks. The simple tasks will be taken care of by themselves.” –
Wednesday Quotes to broaden your horizons
81. “Decide what you want and what you’re willing to give up in exchange.” “Set your priorities and get to work,” says H.L. Hunt
82. “A guy who raises a mountain starts by removing little stones.” – Confucius
83. “A professional is someone who can perform at their best when they don’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cook
84. “If you only turn it over in your thoughts, you’ll never plough a field.” – a proverb from Ireland
85. “Work joyously and quietly, knowing that the proper thoughts and actions will ultimately lead to the appropriate outcomes.” – James Allen
86. “Happiness frequently enters via a door you didn’t realize you had left open.” — John Barrymore
87. “To be strong, you must rejoice in who you are, flaws and all.” — Margaret Woodhouse
88. “You can change your life if you can alter your thoughts,” William James once said.
89. “When my first attempt failed and the sky didn’t crash down, I stopped being terrified.” — Allen H Neuharth
90. “Remember no pressure, no diamonds the next time you’re feeling a little uneasy about the pressure in your life.” “Success comes with a lot of pressure.” — Eric Thomas
Wednesday quotes with a punch
91. “Nothing great has ever been accomplished until someone dared to believe that something within them was greater than circumstance.” –Bruce Barton
92. “If you keep your face to the sun, you will never see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
93. “Just decide what it’s going to be, who you’re going to be, and how you’re going to do it, and the world will get out of your way from there.” — Will Smith
94. “The only place your desire becomes impossibly difficult is in your own mind.” – Robert H Schulle
95. “You’ll never get what you want if you don’t go after it.” If you don’t inquire, you’ll always get a negative response. You’ll constantly be in the same spot if you don’t take a step ahead.” — Nora Roberts
96. “Someone is training somewhere in the world while you aren’t.” He’ll win if you race him.” – Tom Fleming
97. “Your life will flash before your eyes one day.” Make certain it’s worthwhile to see.” – Gerard Way
98. “We chose to go to the moon and do these other things because they are difficult, not because they are easy.” — John F. Kennedy
99. “I’d rather die meaningfully than live a worthless existence,” Corazon Aquino said.
100. “Build a door if opportunity doesn’t knock.” — Milton Berle
Wednesday Quotes to help you get through the week
101. “Failure is merely the opportunity to start all over again, this time smarter.” — Henry Ford
102. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too fast for those who worry, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who joy, but time is eternity for those who love,” Henry van Dyke once said.
103. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to live in constant fear of making one.” — Ellen Hubbard
104. “There isn’t an issue that hasn’t been solved by someone else 1,000 years ago.” — Will Smith
105. “People overlook opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and appears to be work.” — Thomas Alva Edison
106. “Every morning is a new world – fresh perspectives, new goals, new ambitions, new things…Wednesday morning is no different.” – Unknown
107. “You can never cross the ocean until you lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
108. “Life is intriguing because it is full of challenges, and life is important because it is full of challenges.” — Joshua Marine
109. “Begin where you’re at. Make the most of what you have. “Do your best.” –Arthur Ashe
110. “I owe my success to the fact that I never made or accepted any excuse.” –Florence Nightingale
Wednesday Quotes to motivate you
111. “Don’t waste time pounding on a wall in the hopes of turning it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
112. “Every strike gets me one step closer to the next home run,” Babe Ruth once said.
113. “The attribute of optimism is more closely linked to success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
114. “Twenty years ago, the best time to plant a tree was. “Now is the second best moment.” — Chinese Proverb
115. “What you obtain as a result of accomplishing your goals is not as significant as what you become as a result of attaining your goals,” Henry David Thoreau said.
116. “Pain is only a matter of time. “Quitting is a lifelong commitment.” — Lance Armstrong
117. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, take a moment to think.” —Mark Twain
118. “Every little step forward adds up to enormous outcomes.” — Satya Nani
119. “Listening to friends, family, and neighbours is the number one reason individuals fail in life.” — Napoleon Hill
120. Coleman Young once said, “Courage is one step ahead of fear.”
Wednesday Quotes about dry days
121. “Before you can do great things, you have to demand big things of yourself.” –Michael Jordan
122. “I’ve discovered that the more I work, the luckier I seem to be.” — Thomas Jefferson
123. “If you want to go tonight satisfied, you have to get up every morning with determination.” — George Lorimer
124. “Difficult roads often lead to lovely destinations.”— Zig Ziglar
125. “Real problems may be overcome; only fictional problems are insurmountable.” – Theodore N. Vail
126. “A challenge is an opportunity for you to put your best foot forward.” — Duke Ellington
127. “Along the extra mile, there is no traffic jam.” —Roger Staubach
128. “Learn to rest rather than quit if you get tired.” – Unknown
129. “I don’t want to reach the end of my life and discover that I’ve only lived half of it.” I’d like to have experienced it all.” —Diane Ackerman
130. “I don’t want things could be any easier.” Jim Rohn says, “I wish you were better.”
Wednesday Quotes on getting around it
131. “Motivation is the fuel that propels you forward. “What keeps you going is habit.” —Jim Ryun
132. “We must embrace our suffering and use it as fuel for our journey,” says Kenji Miyazawa.
133. “Don’t be happy. Alternatively, you can motivate yourself. It’s always your choice to accomplish whatever needs to be done.” – Wayne Dyer
134. “Perfection isn’t important. “It’s all about the effort,” Jillian Michaels says.
135. “To win a battle, you may have to fight it more than once.” — Margaret Thatcher
136. “Life’s electricity is enthusiasm.” What’s the best way to obtain it? “You don’t become a habit until you act excited.” — Gordon Parks
137. “On Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon, Heaven knows the difference. God longs to communicate in the workplace as clearly as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
138. “Life is about making an effect, changing things, and leaving the world a better place than you found it.” — Munmi Sarma
139. “It’s Wednesday!” exclaims the narrator. I’m taking a breath. I’m in good shape. I’m extremely fortunate. “I am thankful for today.” – Unknown
140. “We will experience great effects in our lives if we train our thoughts to emanate positive viewpoints.” — John Vaulkner
Wise Wednesday Quotes
141. “Pleasure in one’s labour brings perfection to it.” – Aristotle
142. “Every blunder you make increases your chances of success.” — Nick Laporta
143. Winston Churchill once said, “We make a livelihood by what we get, but we create a life by what we give.”
144. “To overcome, we must move forward, continue to dream, and remain focused.” — Ron Walker
145. “Doing good work today is the best preparation for good work tomorrow.” –Elbert Hubbard
146. “Only if you willingly consent to share your happiness and your triumphs will you be forgiven.” – Albert Camus
147. “When you don’t get the stuff done that you need to get done or when you don’t get it done to your satisfaction, it’s a horrible day.” — David Fincher
148. Dr Seuss once said, “Sometimes the problems are complicated and the answers are simple.”
149. “Work hard, keep a cheerful attitude, and get up early.” “It’s the most enjoyable portion of my day.” — George Allen, Sr.
150. “Never stop learning, never stop questioning, never stop asking, “Why not?” Steven Levi says, ”
Wednesday Quotes about being on track
151. “Perform a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return, safe in the knowledge that someone could do the same for you one day.” — Princess Diana
152. “You choose to make your faith, trust, and strength greater than your fleeting doubts,” Molly McCord says.
153. “Big opportunities to serve others are few and far between, but small ones abound every day.” – Unknown
154. “The first step is to declare that you are capable.” — Will Smith
155. “Focus all of your thoughts on the task at hand. “Until the sun’s rays are focused, they do not burn.” — Alexander Graham Bell
156. “I never imagined myself as a success. “I put in the effort.” — Estee Lauder
157. “If you weren’t terrified, what would you do?” Sheryl Sandberg, “Sheryl Sandberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Sheryl Sandberg,
158. “Many of life’s failures are people who gave up before realizing how close they were to achievement.” – Thomas Edison
159. “Stand up now if you fell down yesterday.” — H.G. Wells
160. “If you can’t fly, run, if you can’t run, walk, if you can’t walk, crawl,” Martin Luther King Jr. said, “but whatever you do, keep moving forward.”
Positive Wednesday motivation quotes
161. “Things aren’t always easy,” Stella Maeve says, “but you just have to keep going and don’t let the tiny stuff get in the way.”
162. “The happiest individuals don’t have the finest of everything; instead, they make the best of what they have.” – Unknown
163. “It becomes a habit once you learn to stop.” — Vince Lombardi Jr.
164. “Assemble a group of people that will excite and inspire you.” – Charles Marcus
165. “If you aim for nothing, you will always hit it.” – Unknown
166. “Imagining oneself without a work is the finest way to appreciate your job.” – Oscar Wilde
167. “On a Wednesday, I’m stuck inside.” “I don’t have anywhere to go.” — Wednesday, Dogwood Days
168. “It’s Wednesday Half-Past Wednesday, Brett Maline: “F*ck the first half of the week.”
169. “Like Dikembe, block your call.” And on Wednesdays, I go downtown.” — Lance Pique, Wednesday
170. “On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I’ve heard something, but I’ve never heard of Someday.” — Reverend Ike
Wednesday Quotes celebrating life
171. “Everything for me was damaged by the love you gave me. “It’s just another Wednesday to you,” Ethan Cheatwood said on Wednesday.
172. “The last time we spoke was on Wednesday morning. “I believe she reasoned that walking was preferable.” — America, Wednesday Morning
173. “It’s Wednesday over here when it’s night time in Italy.” — The Everly Brothers, When It’s Night Time in Italy, It’s Wednesday Over Here
174. “Welcome to Wednesday,” says the narrator. It’s Wednesday, and everything is looking good. Are you prepared to start the day as if it were Wednesday? ” — Wednesday’s Trekker
175. “By Wednesday, it’s easy to find anything to gripe about at work. However, at the end of the day, you’re earning a living.” — Unknown
176. “A good day is one in which we manage to grow even a little and take at least one small step forward.” We lose ourselves and limitless opportunities when we remain stagnant. That is why a good Wednesday is one in which we accomplished something and did it well.” — Liza Hawkins
176. “Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it.” Anthony T. Hincks
177. “Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us, Sun, Mon, Tues —Wednesday—Thu, Fri, Sat.” Anthony T. Hincks
178. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” Lee Fox Williams
179. “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” George Carlin
180. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” Dwayne Johnson
Which one of these Wednesday quotations is your personal favourite? Even though some people have poor energy and waste their Wednesdays, you may easily make Hump Day the best day of the week. Hopefully, these Wednesday encouragement quotes have provided you with some motivation to get through the week and into the weekend. Did you find these Wednesday quotations to be inspiring? Which of the quotes stood out to you the most? In the comments box below, we’d love to hear all about it. Don’t forget to like and share the video.